RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

Micah glanced at Serai'ah then back at the woman "How long before we can know?" he asked

9/26/2008 #421
Scottish Princess

"When she wakes up." came the cryptic reply.

9/26/2008 #422
K.J DarKnight

Micah simply nodded, not saying anything else

9/26/2008 #423
Scottish Princess

The woman sat down at the table with a sigh. "Try and relax, sir. We can't do anything right now."

Serai'ah looked up at Micah. "Come on and sit."

9/26/2008 #424
K.J DarKnight

Micah hesitated, then looked at Serai'ahand nodded and walked to the table. He didn't say anything

9/26/2008 #425
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah followed him to the table and turned a chair so she could face him. "It'll be okay," she whispered, "She'll come through."

((now it's up to you if/when you want Ivaanah to wake up))

9/26/2008 #426
K.J DarKnight

((yes I know))

Micah sighed "I hope you're right, I could never forgive myself if she didn't" he said looking over at the couch, he could now only see the back of it.

9/26/2008 #427
Scottish Princess

"It's not your fault." Serai'ah told him quietly. "Micah, you couldn't have known this would happen."

9/26/2008 #428
K.J DarKnight

"I know" he said quietly "but I should have kept a closer eye one her......"

9/26/2008 #429
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah leaned in and kissed him softly. "You can't protect everyone all the time."

9/26/2008 #430
K.J DarKnight

"I'm not worried about everyone, just you and Ivaanah" he said softly

9/26/2008 #431
Scottish Princess

"Still, you don't need to worry so much."

9/26/2008 #432
K.J DarKnight

Micah sighed "I cant help it"

9/26/2008 #433
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah stroked his cheek with one hand. "I know. But still, you can't worry all the time, it'll make you miserable."

9/26/2008 #434
K.J DarKnight

Micah sighed but didn't reply to her

9/26/2008 #435
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah kissed his cheek, glancing over at Ivaanah.

9/26/2008 #436
K.J DarKnight

Micah still made no reply, he just waited anxiously for Ivaanah to wake.

As if on cue Ivaanah groaned and opened her eyes some. Micah was there in an instant "Ivaanah?"

9/26/2008 #437
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah was there right behind him, watching intently.

The woman just watched from her seat at the table, a slight smile playing on her lips.

9/26/2008 #438
K.J DarKnight

"Micah?" Ivaanah said weekly, Micah breathed a sigh of relief "I'm here" he said softly "were...I... I can't see" her voice was so thin and barely audible "Here" he said takingher hand and putting it to his face so she would know where he was. "Why can't I see?" she breathed. Micah looked to the woman for an answer, he didn't know.

((Btw, It's an effect of the wound that's caused her to go blind, it may or may not get better over time))

9/26/2008 #439
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah's eyes widened and a hand flew to her mouth, stifling a gasp.

The woman frowned, shaking her head at Micah. "I don't know what to do about that. I've never heard of that being a side-effect."

9/26/2008 #440
K.J DarKnight

Micah's expression fell slightly but he kept himself composed, he looked back at Ivaanah who must have heard the womanshe blinked several more times as if trying to clear her vision. "You're going to be ok Ivaanah" he said in a steady voice managingto control his emotions for the time being. "Just rest now" he coaxed. Ivaanah's eyes were already drooping some, clearly she had little to no energy left in her, she soon fell back into unconsciousness.

Micah didnt move, trying to comprehend what was happening

9/26/2008 #441
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah bit her lip, looking over at the healer woman.

The woman stood from her seat, shaking her head. "I'm skilled, but not that skilled. I don't know how to help you anymore than I already have. The only thing to do is wait and see if it wears off."

9/26/2008 #442
K.J DarKnight

Micah slowly nodded "Thank you, you saved her life I can ask for nothing more" he then stood up "What do I owe you?"

9/26/2008 #443
Scottish Princess

The woman smiled. "Nothing, sir, you just take care of your sister." she turned and left the house.

Serai'ah swallowed, watching the woman leave, then she sat down in front of the fire and just watched the flames.

((heh, I know Micah's rather distracted with Ivaanah, but he might realise that Serai'ah's shirt isn't buttoned up all the way...))

9/26/2008 #444
K.J DarKnight

((lol I forgot about that XD))

Micah watched her go then he walked over to serai'ah and sat down beside her "Serai'ah, you might want to finish buttoning you're shirt" he said without looking at her. He decided against asking about the scar, at least for now

9/26/2008 #445
K.J DarKnight

((I g2g to bed, night))

9/26/2008 #446
Scottish Princess

((night!))

Serai'ah turned bright red, as she buttoned up her shirt. "Sorry, I was... I got distracted earlier..."

9/26/2008 #447
K.J DarKnight

"You don't have to apologize" he told her "I think I need some fresh air" he said quietly then stood up and walked to the front door

9/27/2008 #448
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah bit her lip and watched him get up. She sensed he wanted to be alone, so she stayed in the living room, just sitting and staring at the fire.

9/27/2008 #449
K.J DarKnight

Micah decided to go hunt or something to get his mind off everything for awhile

about an hour later Ivaanah stirred again "Micah?" she breathed his name as she opened her eyes, but still saw nothing. Micah wasn't there

9/27/2008 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member