RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

((and we're back! again!))

Micah shouldered the front door open and took Ivaanah back to his room. He gently lay her down and pulled the silk blankets over her.

9/13/2008 #211
Scottish Princess

((woohoo!))

Serai'ah closed the front door behind them and locked it and then followed Micah back to his room, watching him from the doorway and chewing on her lip. She was obviously worried about Ivaanah, even though the other girl had annoyed her.

9/13/2008 #212
K.J DarKnight

Micah stood there for a moment, finely he spoke again "I don't know if she's going to be ok" he said quietly still looking down at his sister.

9/13/2008 #213
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah stepped up to him and slid her hand into his. "Can we do anything?" she asked just as quietly.

((I'm off to eat dinner now.))

9/13/2008 #214
K.J DarKnight

Micah shook his head in dismay "I don't know"

((kk, I'll probably be here till like 10 or 11 so yeah))

9/13/2008 #215
Scottish Princess

She bit her lip and looked up at him. "I'm sorry."

9/13/2008 #216
K.J DarKnight

Micah looked at her then back at Ivaanah "It's not you're fault, you don't have a reason to be sorry"

9/13/2008 #217
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah sighed. "I still feel bad about the situation. I wish there was something I could do..."

9/13/2008 #218
K.J DarKnight

"You did everything you could Seri'ah, all we can do now is wait till she wakes up, if she does then there is still hope" Micah said looking at her again "It's up to Ivaanah now weather or not she makes it, if she fights it I think she will pull through but if not..."

9/13/2008 #219
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah crossed her arms over her chest and turned away. Even as annoying and rude as Ivaanah had been to her, she didn't want anything really bad to happen to the other girl. She sighed, "I'm going to go sit in the living room." she murmured.

9/13/2008 #220
K.J DarKnight

Micah just nodded and sat down on the chair by the bed, he wasn't about to leave Ivaanah's side.

9/13/2008 #221
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah collapsed face down on the couch with a huge sigh. She had tears in her eyes and she didn't know why. Sure Ivaanah was really bad off, but she shouldn't care this much.... should she? Maybe it was because Ivaanah was related to Micah.... that must be it...

9/13/2008 #222
K.J DarKnight

(fast forward?)

Micah just sat by the bed and waited he wouldn't leave the room again till she stirred he was sure of that.

9/13/2008 #223
Scottish Princess

((shore, if you want. I'd say just skip up an hour or so))

Serai'ah started crying, her face buried in a pillow on the couch.

9/13/2008 #224
K.J DarKnight

((kk))

Micah could hear Serai'ah crying in the front room, a bit reluctantly he got up to go see what was the matter. "Serai'ah?" he said softly "Whats wrong?" he asked concerned.

9/13/2008 #225
Scottish Princess

((so have we skipped up then?))

Serai'ah just shook her head, sniffling and wiping at her eyes. "I don't know.... I just, hate seeing people hurting when I can't do something to help."

9/13/2008 #226
K.J DarKnight

Micah sighed and sat on the couch beside her, he put a hand on her back and gently rubbed it. He didn't know what to say so he said nothing.

Micah stayed out on the couch with serai'ah for a few hours while they waited. "I'm going to go check on her" he said quietly then went back to the bedroom.

9/13/2008 #227
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah eventually stopped crying and just laid there on the couch. She hoped Ivaanah would be alright, but she dreaded what might happen if she wasn't....

9/13/2008 #228
K.J DarKnight

Micah sat back down in the chair by the bed "Ivaanah?" he said softly, no response. "IvaanahI know you can pull through this" he said watching her still form. Still she did not move. He sat there for several moments his shoulders slumped. With a sigh Micah got up again and turned to leave the room, but a hand caught his wrist. "Micah" Ivaanah's voice sounded weak. He turned back and quickly sat back down "I'm here" he said hope filling his voice.

9/13/2008 #229
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah heard Ivaanah's voice even from the other room and she sat up straight, eyes hopeful. She wiped her eyes and got up from the couch, quietly making her way to stand in the doorway of the bedroom, just watching the siblings.

9/13/2008 #230
K.J DarKnight

"I'm sorry Micah" Ivaanah said she still sounded weak and tired. "It's ok" Micah said gently. Ivaanah weakly shook her head "No" she paused for a moment to gather more strength "I'm a terrible sister" she breathed. "No, no you're not" Micah said still as gently as ever. "Just rest now Ivaanah, we can talk later" Micah promised "You're going to be ok" he assured her. Ivaanah didn't respond this time, she just closed her eyes to rest.

9/13/2008 #231
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah bit her lip and stepped into the room. "Micah?" she whispered. "Is she going to be okay?"

9/13/2008 #232
K.J DarKnight

Micah looked up at her and nodded "I think she will be" he glanced back down at Ivaanah. He stood up again "Lets let her rest now" he said stepping out of the room again.

9/13/2008 #233
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah smiled and nodded, leaving the room with him. "I'm glad she has someone who cares about her."

9/13/2008 #234
K.J DarKnight

Micah smiled a little "That's what brothers are for right"

9/13/2008 #235
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah shrugged. "I guess..." she didn't know from experience. She sighed and sat down on the couch. "today's been so crazy...."

9/13/2008 #236
K.J DarKnight

Micah nodded in agreement "Yes it has indeed" he sat down on thecouch beside her and leaned back. He felt a bit sore from the fight and was glad he could relax now knowing that Ivaanah was going to be alright.

9/13/2008 #237
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah leaned against his shoulder. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked him, concerned.

9/13/2008 #238
K.J DarKnight

"Yeah I'm alright, just a bit sore" he assured her "What about you?"

9/13/2008 #239
Scottish Princess

"I'm perfectly fine," she told him, "Just worried about you and Ivaanah, is all."

9/13/2008 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member