RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

Allen's mansion is well a mansion with vast gardens fountains, tree's anything you could think of for a mansion really

the building itself is made of stone and looks almost like a small fortress with two towers on either side of the front of the building.

Inside is ornately decorated and well kept. Allen lives there alone, aside from the servants (more like slaves as they are under his control) who live in the basement

10/18/2008 #1
K.J DarKnight

Allen paced back and forth across the tower room where he spent allot of time, plotting mostly.

the gift from Jake sat on the table amongst other various objects.

A light knock on the door stomped him mid pace, he went to the door and flung it open. Natalya stood there "You're late" he growled. Before she could respond he grabbed her wrist and yanked her in "Listen carefully girl, you are going to take all your little snake friends and keep a close eye on this Jake fellow, I want to know what exactly he is doing. Got it!" Natalya nodded "Of course" she said obediently "Good, then go" he snapped. Natalya nodded and left the room again.

10/18/2008 #2
K.J DarKnight

Natalya stood before Allen again a small garden snake wrapped around her arm "What do you mean you don't know!" Allen barked angrily "it's a simple question, is he or is he not finished?" Allen questioned apparently for the second time "I don't know..." Natlya said quietly starring at the ground in front of her. Allen grit his teeth and abruptly hit Natalya across the face hard enough to knock her to the ground "Did you at least give him the address?" Natlaya nodded. "He should be here today" Natlya said as she rose back to her feet, a red mark across one side of her face.

10/24/2008 #3
Scottish Princess

((from Micah's place))

Jake walked up to the mansion, a bag over his shoulder. His eyebrows rose as he saw the large building and he opened the gate, going up to the door and knocking several times.

10/25/2008 #4
K.J DarKnight

Allen glanced out the tower window as he heard the knock, he of course could not see Jake from there. "Get downstairs now" he barked at Natalya who nodded and hurried downstairs.

A young maid answered the door "Please come in" she said sweetly opening the door wide enough for him to enter "Natalya will be with you shortly" she informed him

10/25/2008 #5
Scottish Princess

Jake nodded and stepped into the mansion, looking around and taking everything in.

10/25/2008 #6
K.J DarKnight

The maid closed the door behind him "May I get you anything to drink?" she asked politely

10/25/2008 #7
Scottish Princess

Jake shook his head. "No, thank you."

10/25/2008 #8
K.J DarKnight

The maid nodded and went back to her work in another room.

Natalya soon came down, it was a long way from the tower. She smiled when she saw him "Hello Jake" she said in greeting

10/25/2008 #9
Scottish Princess

Jake smiled slightly back. "Nice place here." he commented.

((I'm off to bed. night!))

10/25/2008 #10
K.J DarKnight

"Thank you, but it's not mine" Natalya said

10/25/2008 #11
Scottish Princess

Jake shook his head. "Shame. So, I have it here." he motioned to his bag.

10/26/2008 #12
K.J DarKnight

Natalya nodded "Shall we take it outback? or is here fine do you think?" she asked not entirely sure the best place for this

10/26/2008 #13
Scottish Princess

Jake shrugged one shoulder. "I was hoping I might deliver it to him in person..."

10/26/2008 #14
K.J DarKnight

Natalya opened her mouth to speak but quickly shut it again as Allen spoke from a doorway off to the side of them. "I suppose it is time we meet, my apologies for not meeting you sooner" Rather then wearing his usual black clothing he had on a nice light blue shirt and slacks. His hair was actually combed out, however he could not hide the colour of his eyes.

10/26/2008 #15
Scottish Princess

Jake smiled slightly, though on the inside he was trying to figure out why the man looked familiar. Something about his eyes... but he couldn't place it. "A pleasure to meet you sir. Did you enjoy the little sample I gave you?"

10/26/2008 #16
Scottish Princess

((I'm off to bed. night!))

10/26/2008 #17
K.J DarKnight

((night, sorry it was taking me so long to reply, my comp is having issues))

Allen nodded "I did indeed" he said honestly

10/26/2008 #18
Scottish Princess

((tis okay))

Jake nodded. "Well, I have the real stuff here for you, sir."

10/27/2008 #19
K.J DarKnight

"Well lets see it then" Allen said with a polite smile

10/27/2008 #20
Scottish Princess

Jake smiled back. "Do you have a table somewhere where I could set it out to show you?"

10/27/2008 #21
K.J DarKnight

"Of course, right this way" Allen said and led Jake through the door he had entered from, it looked to be an office with bookshelves and a large oak desk "Will this do?" he asked indicating the desk

10/27/2008 #22
Scottish Princess

Jake followed Allen into the other room and nodded when he saw the desk. "That'll definitely work." he gently set his bag on the desk and opened it, laying out a towel before pulling out bundles wrapped in twine. "This was all you wanted, I think." he glanced at Allen. "What did you say it was for?"

10/27/2008 #23
K.J DarKnight

"I didn't" Allen said simply going around the other side of the desk as to get a better look at everything

10/27/2008 #24
Scottish Princess

"I rather like to make a note of what my merchandise is going to be used for." Jake said quietly. "That way I know who or what and where to stay away from."

10/27/2008 #25
K.J DarKnight

"You don't have to worry, I won't be using this anywhere near here" Allen said with perfect honesty

10/27/2008 #26
Scottish Princess

Jake nodded. "Okay, good to know." He wasn't quite sure how honest the man was being... something just seemed off about him. "Where's my payment?"

10/27/2008 #27
K.J DarKnight

Allen opened a drawer in the desk and pulled out a bundle placing it on the desk "Right here, it's been waiting here for you"

10/27/2008 #28
Scottish Princess

Jake picked up the bundle and weighed it in his hands, nodding. "Do you need an explanation on how this all works, sir, or no?"

10/27/2008 #29
K.J DarKnight

"If you have the time it would be helpful" Allen said but was sure he could figure it out on his own

10/27/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member