RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Scottish Princess

"I do," Jake replied. "This is the most dangerous, explosive part of the entire thing." he pointed to a little container in the middle of one of the bundles. "Get it too warm, too cold, move it too much, drop it and you and this entire building will be gone."

10/27/2008 #31
K.J DarKnight

Allen nodded listening to what he said and looking at the object he pointed at

10/27/2008 #32
Scottish Princess

"Now this is the fusebox," Jake pointed to a little box. "The fuse is kept in there, it's about twenty feet long, you could add more if you wanted. The rest of this is really just padding to make it safer to travel and be carried."

10/27/2008 #33
K.J DarKnight

Allen nodded again "This will certainly be most helpful" Allen commented examining the objects without picking them up just yet

10/27/2008 #34
Scottish Princess

Jake smiled, a slightly proud look in his eyes. "They're the only ones of their kind, made specially for you. I hope they meet up to your expectations."

10/27/2008 #35
K.J DarKnight

"Oh I'm sure they will do the job quite nicely" Allen said looking up at Jake again "Would you perhaps stay and have lunch with Natalya and I?" Allen asked him politely

10/27/2008 #36
Scottish Princess

Jake stared, surprised by the offer. "I.. I wouldn't want to intrude."

10/27/2008 #37
K.J DarKnight

"Nonsense, I would be delighted if you would stay" Allen said honestly

10/27/2008 #38
Scottish Princess

"Then I will." Jake replied with a smile, putting his bundle of money in his bag.

10/27/2008 #39
K.J DarKnight

Allen nodded "Right this way then, I hope you don't mind I had lunch set outside" Allen said as he led Jake outside where Natalya was helping set the table. Her hair was pulled over one shoulder revealing something black going up the back of her neck and under her hair, it looked as though black blood veins had replaced the normal ones

10/27/2008 #40
Scottish Princess

"No, I don't mind at all." Jake replied, following Allen outside. He saw the black stuff on Natalya almost immediately and it surprised him, but he didn't say anything or show any sign that he'd noticed anything out of the ordinary. "You have a very lovely home here, sir." he commented to Allen.

10/27/2008 #41
K.J DarKnight

"Thank you, I make a point of keeping it well kept" Allen nodded once in appreciation of his comment

Natalya turned at the sound of their voices, her hair falling back into place covering the black on her neck again

10/27/2008 #42
Scottish Princess

Jake smiled slightly. "Well, you've done a great job."

((I'm off to bed soon here))

10/27/2008 #43
K.J DarKnight

((aww ok))

"Thank you" Allen said politely "Please sit, anywhere you like" Allen made a polite sweeping motion towards the now set and ready table.

Natalya took a seat closer to the door

10/27/2008 #44
Scottish Princess

Jake sat across from Allen, setting his bag on the ground under his chair. "How long have you lived here, sir?" he asked, trying to strike up conversation.

((night!))

10/27/2008 #45
K.J DarKnight

(night)

"Quite some time" Allen answered simply, a moment later the maid came back with trays of food, she set them on the table "Will there be anything else sir?" she asked "No that will be all" he told her and she left again. "Please help yourself" Allen said

10/27/2008 #46
Scottish Princess

Jake smiled and got himself quite the helping of meat and nothing else. He started eating rather slowly, though he was taking large bites.

10/28/2008 #47
K.J DarKnight

"So tell me, where did you first learn about explosives?" Allen asked as he served himself some food though he hardly seemed interested in it.

Natalya sat quietly, as she reached for some of the food her long sleeve came up slightly showing the same black markings on her wrist

10/28/2008 #48
Scottish Princess

"I was fiddling around with gunpowder and fireworks when I was younger and I found that I had a knack for it." Jake shrugged, taking a bite of his food and noticing the black stuff on Natalya's wrist. He resisted a frown, wondering what in the world was going on.

10/28/2008 #49
K.J DarKnight

Allen nodded "Well I dare say you do have a knack for it" Allen agreed

Natalya simply continued eating not interrupting the conversation

10/28/2008 #50
Scottish Princess

Jake smiled and kept eating. "And what do you do, sir, if you don't mind my asking?"

10/28/2008 #51
K.J DarKnight

"Just call me Allen" he said but did not answer the question right away "I'm sorry but my line of work is classified you could say"

10/28/2008 #52
Scottish Princess

Jake coughed suddenly at hearing what the man's name was but he disguised it as a real cough and drank a little bit of water. "Sorry, I've had this cold off and on for a while. And I totally understand about your work."

10/28/2008 #53
K.J DarKnight

"It's quite alright" Allen assured him politely "Perhaps you should consult a doctor about your cold"

10/28/2008 #54
Scottish Princess

Jake shrugged. "Maybe I will. I don't really like doctors much." he set down his fork. "You'll have to excuse me, but I have another engagement this afternoon that I just can't miss."

10/28/2008 #55
K.J DarKnight

Allen nodded once "Of course, Natalya will show you out" Natalya obediently stood up

10/28/2008 #56
Scottish Princess

Jake got to his feet and picked up his bag. "Thank you, sir," he nodded to Allen, managing a smile.

10/28/2008 #57
K.J DarKnight

Allen just nodded to him politely while Natalya opened the door to go back inside and lead Jake back to the front door

10/28/2008 #58
Scottish Princess

Jake followed Natalya to the front door. "Natalya," he whispered, "Can you leave with me? Please? It's not safe for you here."

10/28/2008 #59
K.J DarKnight

"What are you talking about? I'm perfectly safe" Natalya said seeming confused

10/28/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member