RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Bibliomanzer

A small, so-so place near the poor side of town.

10/19/2008 #1
Scottish Princess

Naomi rolled up her sleeves. "Well, let's get started cleaning, shall we?"

10/19/2008 #2
Bibliomanzer

"It's a bit dark," Darius said, not bothering to roll up his sleeves. "I'll deal with that." He made his hand like it was holding an invisible orb, and the shadows crawled along the floor, up his body and condensed into his handing, forming a ball of shadows. The room was now very well-lit.

10/19/2008 . Edited 11/1/2008 #3
Scottish Princess

Naomi blinked. "That's cool." she commented, then started going around and picking up any little things that were just pieces of junk that didn't need to be there. "What could we use to dust with?" she asked him as she continued picking things up, dumping them into a pile by the door.

10/19/2008 #4
Bibliomanzer

"I know," Darius said. He let a small glob of shadow fall to the floor, like tar. It slowly formed itself into a small Imp with feather duster hands. "Clean," Darius commanded it. The Imp nodded, scurrying around and dusting off everything.

10/19/2008 #5
Scottish Princess

Naomi stared. "Wow..." she looked up at Darius, grinning. "That's awesome that you can just do that!" she went over to the two windos in the house and opened them to let in some fresh air. "It looks like there's only one bedroom back there." she pointed to a small walled off corner, then looked around. "This'll be nice for you."

10/19/2008 #6
Bibliomanzer

"Thanks," Darius said. As the Imp finished dusting, it walked back to Darius. Darius touched the Imp's head and it returned into shadow form and into the ball. "You know... if you want, you can stay here tonight. I mean, it's pretty dark outside and the nearest inn, or at least, nearest good inn, is almost ten blocks away. I don't want you risking yourself getting hurt."

10/19/2008 #7
Scottish Princess

Naomi peered outside, frowning slightly when she saw that it was indeed dark outside. With a sigh she nodded. "Okay, I suppose. Ty would want me to stay, too." A big leafy vine came in through an open window and made and bed on the floor. Naomi smiled, looking at Darius. "I think I'll be sleeping right here."

((I gotta go for a bit now. see ya))

10/19/2008 #8
Bibliomanzer

Darius nodded. He went to his room, retrieving a pillow and blanket. He dusted them off and handed them to Naomi. "Here."

10/19/2008 #9
Scottish Princess

((one quick post while I can))

Naomi shook her head. "No thanks. This plant will be just fine."

10/19/2008 #10
Bibliomanzer

"If you insist," Darius said, leaving the blanket and pillow on the floor, just in case. With that, he left to his room to sleep.

10/19/2008 #11
Scottish Princess

Naomi curled up on the nice soft leafy bed that the vine had made for her and she fell asleep within seconds, other plants seeping in through the window to cover her like a blanket and twine around her arms and legs.

10/19/2008 #12
Bibliomanzer

((Next Morning))

Darius got up from his bed, walking out into the main room, seeing Naomi asleep. He almost forgot she was here. Silently, he crept across the room to the kitchen.

10/19/2008 #13
Scottish Princess

Naomi was still sleeping peacefully, the vines and other tendrils of plants wrapped around her giving the appearance that they might be cutting off her blood circulation.

10/19/2008 #14
Bibliomanzer

Darius looked back at Naomi. She looked so peaceful, so serene, so... beautiful. He shook his head, driving out the beautiful comment.

10/19/2008 #15
Scottish Princess

A leaf tickled Naomi's cheek and she giggled, opening her eyes and smiling at the plants. "Morning, pretties." she greeted them, then she saw Darius and she blushed. "Morning," she said to him.

10/19/2008 #16
Bibliomanzer

"Good morning," Darius said, looking down to hide his blush.

10/19/2008 #17
Scottish Princess

Naomi sat up and stretched, the plants letting go of her and retreating back outside as she did so. She tilted her head to the side, her hair falling partly across her face. "What's the matter?" she asked softly.

10/19/2008 #18
Bibliomanzer

"What?" Darius asked, looking up, blush gone. "Oh, nothing."

10/19/2008 #19
Scottish Princess

Naomi blinked. "Okay." she got to her feet and dusted herself off, looking around the place in the morning sunlight. "So, do you have any plans for today?"

10/19/2008 #20
Bibliomanzer

"Probably go out and look for a way to make money," Darius said. "You?"

10/19/2008 #21
Scottish Princess

Naomi shrugged. "I hadn't thought about it. I might find an inn or my own little place. I'm not sure how long I'll be staying."

10/19/2008 #22
Bibliomanzer

"Well, best of luck with that," Darius said. "I'll see you some other time. Have a nice day, Naomi."

10/19/2008 #23
Scottish Princess

Naomi smiled at him and left his house. Two seconds later... her scream echoed down the street.

10/19/2008 #24
Bibliomanzer

"Naomi!" Darius shouted. He burst through the front door and onto the streets, hands glowing with shadow energy. "Naomi, where are you?!"

10/19/2008 #25
Scottish Princess

Naomi was lying unconscious just a little ways down the street. Little vines were weaving their way towards her.

10/19/2008 #26
Bibliomanzer

Darius ran over to Naomi. "Naomi!"

10/19/2008 #27
Scottish Princess

The plants wrapped around Naomi's arms and legs, one weaving it's way up to her face while she just lay there.

10/19/2008 #28
Bibliomanzer

Unaware of the plant's true intentions, Darius lashed at them with a shadow tentacle.

10/19/2008 #29
Scottish Princess

The plants hissed at him and spikes shot out of their stems, trying to ward him off. A green glow surrounded Naomi and she stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open. "No, no, it's okay," she mumbled, and the plants backed off. She blinked a few times and looked up at Darius. "What happened?"

10/19/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member