RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

There nestled into the tree's was a cottage, larger then Micah's house as it had to stories. It had low stone wall around it with a gate. A stone path lead to the front door. The garden and grass that surrounded it looked newly fixed up.

Around back there is a natural hot spring that could pass for a small pool.

10/19/2008 #1
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah grabbed Micah's hand, smiling ear to ear. "I can't believe this!"

10/19/2008 #2
K.J DarKnight

Micah was smiling just as much as he lead her out back

10/19/2008 #3
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah let him lead her and she gasped in delight when she saw the spring. "Oh! Oh this is just so amazing!!"

((I'm off to bed!))

10/19/2008 . Edited 10/19/2008 #4
K.J DarKnight

((night))

Micah smiled even more if that were possible "I'm so glad you like it"

10/19/2008 #5
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I can't believe you actually did all this!"

10/20/2008 #6
K.J DarKnight

Micah smiled wrapping his arms around her. "Well I've had this place for awhile but didn't know what to do with it up until a few days ago" Micah told her "It occurred to me that you would love it here, with the hot spring and away from so many people"

10/20/2008 #7
Scottish Princess

"I love it!" Serai'ah kissed him. "Thank you doesn't cut it."

10/20/2008 #8
K.J DarKnight

"Do you want to go inside?" he asked her smiling still

10/20/2008 #9
Scottish Princess

She nodded vigorously. "Oh, yes! Definitely!"

10/20/2008 #10
K.J DarKnight

"Alright" he said "You will need this to get in" he said handing her an old fashioned looking key

10/20/2008 #11
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah took the key and walked up to the door.

((I assume there's a back door??))

10/20/2008 #12
K.J DarKnight

((yeah there is))

Micah walked with her to the door and waited for her to unlock it.

Inside was newly furnished with what must have been hand made wood furniture the smell of freshly cut wood still lingered.

((you can use your imagination on whatever in the house, the bedroom of course has silk sheets and such that Micah likes though.... he likes silk XD))

10/20/2008 #13
Scottish Princess

((okies))

Serai'ah unlocked the door and pushed it open slowly. She gasped when she saw everything. "Oh... It just keeps getting better and better..." she smiled, teary eyed at Micah. "Why'd you do all this?"

10/20/2008 #14
K.J DarKnight

"Because I love you and want you to be happy" he said smiling softly at her

10/20/2008 #15
Scottish Princess

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

10/20/2008 #16
K.J DarKnight

Micah put his arms around her again as he kissed her back

10/20/2008 #17
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah pulled away after a moment and rested her head against his chest. "I love you, Micah," she told him quietly. "I'll never be able to thank you enough for all of this..." She thought about the house.... and she wondered, if he really wanted them to live together, which seemed obvious to her, when would the children be coming along? Or rather, when would the... certain act be happening. She sighed and thought to herself 'All in good time, I suppose.'

10/20/2008 #18
K.J DarKnight

((haven't they already been living together?))

"Just seeing you this happy is enough thanks for me" he said smiling at her still

10/20/2008 #19
Scottish Princess

((yeah but this would be just them no Ivaanah or Jake and they'd be out in the middle of a forest with no one to bother them))

Serai'ah smiled at him and held him tight. "I love you so much..."

((I'm off to bed now. Night!))

10/20/2008 #20
K.J DarKnight

((True...))

Micah smiled and kissed her lightly "I love you more"

10/20/2008 #21
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah smiled. "If you say so... What else is on the agenda for today?"

10/21/2008 #22
K.J DarKnight

"Whatever you want" he told her "I thought you would like to put that hot spring to good use, but maybe that's just me" he smirked slightly

10/21/2008 #23
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah grinned. "You don't have to tell me twice." she kissed him quickly and ran out the door where a small splash was heard only seconds later.

10/21/2008 #24
K.J DarKnight

Micah smiled, shaking his head a little he fallowed her out

10/21/2008 #25
Scottish Princess

Serai'ah was in the pool, with the water up to her chin. Her clothes were piled on the side and she looked up at Micah, grinning. "It's great!"

10/21/2008 #26
K.J DarKnight

"Good" Micah pulled off his jacket shirt and boots before getting into the water with her

10/21/2008 #27
Scottish Princess

((hehe, she's not wearing anything... XD I couldn't resist))

Serai'ah turned into her tiger form and started swimming all around him, splashing him.

10/21/2008 #28
K.J DarKnight

((oh my...))

Micah put his hand up in front of his face "Hey now that's not fair" the spring wasn't quite big enough to fit a werewolf and a tiger and still have room to swim around comfortably

10/21/2008 #29
Scottish Princess

((hehe)

Serai'ah changed back to human form, but kept only her head above the water. "This pool's not big enough for me to do that..."

10/21/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member