RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
NicoletteContratto

Eravel laughed as she walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. Turning to face him, she put on her most pleading expression.

"Can I please join?" she asked, slowly making her way closer to him.

11/21/2008 #1
Rogue-writer-16

He shook his head but didn't look up, oblivious to her getting closer.

"Nope. Nope aaaannnd nope." he teased, wiggling further into the mattress.

11/21/2008 #2
NicoletteContratto

"Are you sure?" Eravel asked, inching up to whisper in his ear. "I mean, if you really want me to get up, I can. I just thought, maybe..." she trailed off.

11/21/2008 #3
Rogue-writer-16

He jumped at the first sound of her voice then layed very still. Rorc grinned wickedly and rolled over, his hands spanning her waist as he pulled her closer,

"I'll consider it." he grinned.

11/21/2008 #4
NicoletteContratto

Eravel inhaled sharply as Rorc pulled her closer.

"You'll consider it, hmm?" she asked. "Anything I could do to convince you?"

11/21/2008 #5
Rogue-writer-16

Rorc watched her for a moment, thoughtful in his silence then his smile returned and he shrugged carelessly,

"It's possible... but I wouldn't bet anything on it." he said, sounding like he was brushign the idea off, though his hands pulled her even cloer then, when he was able, he wrapped an arm around her.

11/21/2008 #6
NicoletteContratto

Eravel laughed softly, a smile easing onto her lovely face.

"Are you doubting my prowess?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

11/21/2008 #7
Rogue-writer-16

"Your prowess?" he chuckled and sat up to pull her onto his lap, "Should I be?" he asked against her ear, before trailing light kisses over her pulse-point.

11/21/2008 #8
NicoletteContratto

"I don't know," she said softly as he kissed her. She looked up at him, a touch of vulnerability lighting her eyes. "Maybe you should find out."

((I'm off until morning. Night!))

11/21/2008 . Edited 11/21/2008 #9
Rogue-writer-16

Rorc smiled down at her and brushed her hair from her face,

"Maybe I should." he murmured, catching the vulnerability in her eyes, "Do you want me to?"

((Sorry for the lag... Night.))

11/21/2008 . Edited 11/21/2008 #10
NicoletteContratto

Eravel looked up at him shyly. Letting out a soft laugh, she looked away.

"I've never actually done this before," she whispered, almost embarassed to admit it.

11/21/2008 #11
Rogue-writer-16

Rorc stared at her for a long moment, unconsciously holding his breath. 'Never actually done this before'... meant... he sighed and burried his face in her hair as his face flushed and he kissed at her neck. He wanted her to look back at him, not away. Never away.

"Trust me, Eravel." he murmured, lips against her skin, "I will never do anything to hurt you." he promised then grinned wickedly, "I won't do anything at all if you'd prefer, even."

11/22/2008 #12
NicoletteContratto

Eravel laughed softly, Rorc's grin banishing her uncertainty. She looked at him and smiled, fighting a blush.

"I do trust you," she murmured. She smiled a little wider, her eyes telling him to take the lead.

11/22/2008 #13
Rogue-writer-16

Rorc traced a gentle finger over her cheeks, liking the colour that bloomed there. He smiled softly and leaned towards her, kissing her lightly and cupping her cheek in his hand. No matter how he wanted it... he didn't plan on taking things too far for the night. He refused to make her feel like a quick romp and wanted to make it special for her.

"Good." he murmured, nipping her bottom lip.

11/22/2008 #14
NicoletteContratto

Eravel sighed lightly, marveling at the gentleness of his touch. She smiled, kissing Rorc softly before exhaling a contented breath. Whatever happened, she decided, she was going to make the most of it.

11/23/2008 #15
Rogue-writer-16

Chuckling to himself, Rorc traced a finger over her face, ghosting over her lips with a smile.

"What was that for?" he chuckled then kissed her again, meaning her sigh.

11/23/2008 #16
NicoletteContratto

Eravel smiled back, looking slightly confused, as she thought he had meant her exhale.

"Well, you see," she began, a soft smirk playing across her lips, "that was called exhaling, and it just so happens to be a crucial element to an activity that I like to call breathing." She winked at him, saying, "And I don't know where you come from, but where I come from, breathing just so happens to be a crucial element of life."

11/24/2008 #17
Rogue-writer-16

Rorc snorted and shook his head at her,

"Are you teasing me again, woman?" he growled, leaning down to kiss the smirk off her face. "SOunded like a sigh to me." he added against her lips.

11/24/2008 #18
NicoletteContratto

Eravel let out another small sigh as Rorc kissed her.

"I would never dream of teasing you," she replied in an exaggerated tone, kissing his neck once. "Mocking you, though," she continued. "Well, that's a different story entirely."

11/24/2008 . Edited 11/24/2008 #19
Rogue-writer-16

He pouted at her with big eyes,

"You're a nasty girl." he whined, burrying his face in her neck to hide his growing grin.

11/24/2008 #20
NicoletteContratto

Smiling alluringly, Eravel let out a laugh.

"Oh?" she asked. "First I'm a woman, and now I'm a girl. Something seems wrong here," she mused.

11/24/2008 #21
Rogue-writer-16

"Nope. You're being demoted every time you're mean to me." he told her, his voice slightly muffled against her neck.

11/24/2008 #22
NicoletteContratto

Eravel suddenly sat up, partially knocking Rorc aside.

"You know," she began, "I don't actually know how old you are." She looked at him for a moment before asking, "So, how old are you?"

11/24/2008 #23
Rogue-writer-16

Rorc blinked then rubbed his forehead when he'd knocked her shoulder and sat up beside her.

"How old d'you think I am?" he smiled.

11/24/2008 #24
NicoletteContratto

Eravel tilted her head to the side, looking him over slowly.

"Early twenties. Maybe twenty-three?" she guessed, smiling back at him.

11/24/2008 #25
Rogue-writer-16

"Close." he nodded, pleased, "I'll be twenty-five in two cycles of the full moon." he told her, snagging an arm around her waist to drag her up against him again, "What about you? If you don't mind.."

11/24/2008 #26
NicoletteContratto

Eravle smiled, proud of herself.

"I'm seventeen," she replied, leaning against him.

11/24/2008 #27
Rogue-writer-16

Rorc blinked, surprised by her age then swallowed thickly... that was... seven years...

"And... that doesn't bother you?" he asked, frowning, "The age difference." he tacked on, shifting awkwardly.

11/24/2008 #28
NicoletteContratto

Eravel bit her lip, suddenly wondering if she should have told him she was older. Judging by the expression on his face, he would have been more comfortable if she had. She frowned, concerned that he was going to leave, and then frowned deeper, frustrated with her sudden dependence upon this man. She hardly knew him.

"Well," she began to answer, fidgeting nervously, "no, it doesn't, really. But if it bothers you..." She trailed off, pulling away slightly.

11/24/2008 . Edited 11/24/2008 #29
Rogue-writer-16

"Didn't say it did." he reminded her, pulling her back towards him. His frown had left his face somewhat but her age made him wonder what she was doing out in the world on her own, once again. And it certainly stopped any plans he had of... doing things... or at least pushed thme off until a later date, "I just thought you were older than that. You don't act like most other seventeen year olds I know." he admitted.

11/24/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member