RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
E. Momentum

((From the Streets.))

Irvine arrived at his house with Naira and Senka, unlocking the door but allowing them to go in first like a gentleman should. "Go on inside...enjoy yourselves." He said, in the house was perhaps a very modern look, with a lot of expensive material all around. There was only a small hallway, then to the left was the living room, following by the dining room and kitchen. To the right was a set of stairs that led to the bedrooms and bathroom.

1/7/2009 #1
K.J DarKnight

Naira and Senka walked in. Naira glanced around the room "Nice house" she commented

1/7/2009 #2
E. Momentum

Irvine closed the door behind him, nodding softly as he went into the living room, lighting up the fireplace. "Thank you...had it made actually. It took about a year for this whole house to be completed...blame the terrible economy of last year. But anyways, make yourself at all, food and drinks in the kitchen, need a blanket there's some in the closet here. Bathroom is upstairs, the first door to the right, and you can have the bedroom on the second door to the right."

1/7/2009 #3
K.J DarKnight

Naira nodded "Thank you" she said fallowing him to the living room "Um, I don't suppose you have a robe or something I could barrow while my cloths dry? I don't want to get your furniture and stuff wet"

1/7/2009 #4
E. Momentum

Irvine nodded and went upstairs for a moment, then came back down with a fresh new robe. He handed it to her with a soft smile. "Here you go. Just set your clothes on the table there and I'll make sure they get dried. I'll find you some temporary clothes to wear too."

1/7/2009 #5
K.J DarKnight

Naira took it "Thank you" she said simply then went into the bathroom to change. she came back out waring the robe, she put the wet cloths out on the table like he said

Senka sniffed around the house

1/7/2009 #6
E. Momentum

Irvine let her go, watching Senka for a moment and laughed softly. He stood up and got her clothes, setting them up in a room meant to dry clothes with the wind blowing through the room. Lucky for him, he has a way of setting how opened the windows can be, so he always kept it at halfway for these occasions. Once that was done, he went back to see Naira. "Can I offer you some warm soup or coffee? You can sit by the fireplace too if you want, it'll warm you up really nice."

1/7/2009 #7
K.J DarKnight

Naira nodded "Yes please" she said with a soft smile

1/7/2009 #8
E. Momentum

"Alright, and how about Senka?" Irvine asked Naira directly, heading to the kitchen and preparing some coffee. He could hear her from the kitchen clearly so it would not matter how far she was in the living room.

1/7/2009 #9
K.J DarKnight

"Just a bowl of water would do" Naira said glancing at the dog

1/7/2009 #10
E. Momentum

Irvine nodded, in minutes he came back with a bowl of water for Senka, then a plate that had two cups of coffee. He set it between them, grabbing one cup and handing it to her, the other taking it for himself. "If you want more, let me know."

1/7/2009 #11
K.J DarKnight

Senka went right to the bowl and started to lap up some water

Naira took it gratefully "This should be plenty" she assured him

1/7/2009 #12
E. Momentum

Irvine nodded and looked at the fireplace for a moment. "So Naira..your an elf too right?" He asked curiously, something about her did seem like it.

1/7/2009 #13
K.J DarKnight

Naira nodded "Half anyway" she said simply

1/7/2009 #14
E. Momentum

"Ah alright...I'm a full elf, but I wasn't born in the forest." Irvine admitted, looking back at her once more. "How long have you been living without a home?"

1/7/2009 #15
K.J DarKnight

Naira shrugged "A long time, but me and Senka have managed alright"

1/7/2009 #16
E. Momentum

"Have you two ever thought of stopping and staying in one place?" Irvine asked, hoping these questions were not too much.

1/7/2009 #17
K.J DarKnight

Naira shook her head "No, we haven't found a good place yet, but here seems nice"

1/7/2009 #18
E. Momentum

Irvine nodded in understanding. "Well your indeed welcomed to stay for as long as you like Naira. And if you wish to leave at anytime, its fine with me."

1/7/2009 #19
K.J DarKnight

Naira smiled "Thanks" she said before sipping at the coffee again

1/8/2009 #20
E. Momentum

Irvine nodded, taking a sip of his coffee as well. He looked at the fireplace, feeling the warmth of it easing him. "Is there anything you want to know about me or the job I'm offering you?"

1/8/2009 #21
K.J DarKnight

"Well, what exactly do you expect of a cook? I mean other then making food" Naira asked

1/8/2009 #22
E. Momentum

"Well...I expect the cook to be polite, be on time and...not to burn the kitchen." Irvine joked with the last thing, but the other two were something he wanted.

1/8/2009 #23
K.J DarKnight

Naira smiled "well, I'll do my best"

1/8/2009 #24
E. Momentum

Irvine nodded with a smile. "I trust you. For now just relax, you start working tomorrow and I'll keep you posted." He said in assuring her.

1/8/2009 #25
K.J DarKnight

Naira smiled before taking a seat "Thanks, I really appreciate all your help"

1/8/2009 #26
E. Momentum

Irvine smiled back and sat down but gave her some space. "No problem, its what friends are for."

1/8/2009 #27
K.J DarKnight

"If you say so, the only friend I've ever really had is Senka" Naira said with a slight shrug

1/8/2009 #28
E. Momentum

"Well I'll be your friend too Naira. If anything happens or if your having trouble, come to me and I'll help." Irvine replied, looking over at Senka after that. "Don't worry I won't take your job."

1/8/2009 . Edited 1/8/2009 #29
K.J DarKnight

Naira smiled and looked at Senka who barked at the comment but wagged her tail, Naira smiled at her dog

1/8/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member