RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
E. Momentum

Irvine chuckled softly, glancing back at Naira now. "How long have you two known each other?"

1/8/2009 #31
K.J DarKnight

"Well she's only two years old" Naira said smiling at her dog "But it feels like allot longer"

1/8/2009 #32
E. Momentum

"Two years old? Its surprising she hasn't attacked me when we first bumped into each other." Irvine said quite surprised, looking at Senka though and smiled as well. "Where did you two first find each other?"

1/8/2009 #33
K.J DarKnight

"I found her in the streets when she was just a puppy" Naira simply said "She's a very good smart dog, she wouldn't attack anything unless I told her to"

1/8/2009 #34
E. Momentum

"Ah...you don't see dogs everyday here." Irvine replied, looking back at her again and nodded. "That's good to hear. Must be a rare breed I assume? All the dogs I've seen aren't what you would call smart, but they were not dumb..they sure knew how to fight.."

1/8/2009 #35
K.J DarKnight

"She's a Siberian Husky, she's not that rare a breed" Naria said looking back at him

1/8/2009 #36
E. Momentum

"Oh...well I'm not into the whole dog thing so..I would have never guessed that." Irvine said and felt slightly embarrassed as he admitted this.

1/8/2009 #37
K.J DarKnight

Naira smiled "It's alright, not allot of people are"

1/8/2009 #38
E. Momentum

Irvine smiled back and nodded slowly, finishing his coffee now. "By the way, if any of my crew members give you a hard time just let me know. I've hired a few new people so that's why I'm saying this. I'll introduce you to the crew members who have been loyal to me from the start...which has come down to only four of us."

1/8/2009 #39
K.J DarKnight

"Alright" Naira said simply "Do they live with you too?"

1/8/2009 #40
E. Momentum

"No, they have their own homes as well." Irvine replied, assuring her this. "Why you ask?"

1/8/2009 #41
K.J DarKnight

"Just wondering" she said with a shrug

1/8/2009 #42
E. Momentum

"Alright then." Irvine said with a casual smile, seeing out the window that it was now nighttime. "Well, I guess we should get some sleep for now unless you want to stay up for a little while longer."

1/8/2009 #43
K.J DarKnight

"Sleep sounds good actually" Naira said honestly "It's been a long day"

1/8/2009 #44
E. Momentum

"Yeah I agree. I'll wake you up in the morning when its time to work, so feel free to rest for as long as you need to." Irvine replied, heading to the fireplace and making the fire disappear completely. He then went towards the stairs, waiting for her so he can show her the room. "Let me show you the room."

1/8/2009 #45
K.J DarKnight

Naira nodded standing up she fallowed, Senka fallowing close behind as well

1/8/2009 #46
E. Momentum

Irvine headed upstairs with her, opening the door to her room and showing her inside. "Here we are...biggest room in the house." He said and this was true, he never liked big rooms but included it in case of guests. "Everything you need is in this room. My room is across from this one, so if you need anything just come into my room and ask." He said and stepped away from the door to let her in.

1/8/2009 #47
K.J DarKnight

Naira stepped in and glanced around before turning to look at Irvine again "Thank you"

1/8/2009 #48
E. Momentum

"Your welcome." He simply said and offered her his hand to shake before leaving. "Goodnight Naira, and Senka."

1/9/2009 #49
K.J DarKnight

Naira looked at his hand a moment but then hugged him instead, just in a friendly way. Senka barked once and nudged his leg with her nose

1/9/2009 #50
E. Momentum

Irvine smiled even though he was surprised, deciding to hug her back but in a friendly way. He felt Senka's nose and laughed softly as he pulled away from Naira, leaning down and petted her. "Goodnight to you too." He said and stood up to face Naira again. "See you in the morning." He said softly.

1/9/2009 #51
K.J DarKnight

Naira smiled "Good night" Senka wagged her tail happily

1/9/2009 #52
E. Momentum

Irvine smiled back and entered his room to rest for the night.

1/9/2009 #53
K.J DarKnight

The next morning Naira didn't get up early even though Senka was whining at the door needing to go out

1/9/2009 #54
E. Momentum

Irvine was wide awake the next morning, getting some proper clothes on and left his room. He was about to head into the bathroom when he heard some whining, deciding to see what it was and found it was Senka. He opened the door for her, guessing she needed to take a break outside so he went downstairs and opened the back door for her.

1/9/2009 #55
K.J DarKnight

Senka happily went outside while Naira remained asleep

1/10/2009 #56
E. Momentum

Irvine let Senka go, heading upstairs and checked on Naira. It really was still early so he allowed her to stay sleeping.

1/10/2009 #57
K.J DarKnight

After Awhile Naira woke still wearing the robe she headed downstairs

1/10/2009 #58
E. Momentum

At this time, Irvine was downstairs drinking some tea and reading the local newspaper. He heard someone coming down, looking to see it was Naira. "Morning Naira."

1/10/2009 #59
K.J DarKnight

"Good morning" Naira said with a yawn

1/13/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member