RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Danielle Thamasa

It is a relatively small home on the outskirts of town but it has the basics: tables, chairs, cupboards, shelves, two rooms that could be bedrooms, as well as having a bathroom and the living area which would be the living room, dining room, and kitchen.

1/25/2009 #1
Danielle Thamasa

((From the Streets))

Madison stopped a few feet away from the house and just gazed at it. Then she looked at Arty. "This really is the perfect place for us."

1/25/2009 #2
Reine Ayten

Arty smiled at her and nodded. "It is," he agreed.

1/25/2009 #3
Danielle Thamasa

"We should probably rest now and we can start cleaning and fixing it up tomorrow."

1/25/2009 #4
Reine Ayten

Arty nodded, surprising himself by yawning.

1/25/2009 #5
Danielle Thamasa

She squeezed his hand and started to head inside.

1/25/2009 #6
Reine Ayten

Arty felt so tired, following Madison inside.

1/25/2009 #7
Danielle Thamasa

She looked at the two bedrooms, side by side. "Which one would you like?"

1/25/2009 #8
Reine Ayten

Arty chose the slightly smaller one, wishing Madison goodnight before closing the door and collapsing on the bed, already falling asleep.

1/25/2009 #9
Danielle Thamasa

Madison smiled before walking into the other bedroom. She closed the door and sat down on her bed, taking off her shoes and then hesitantly removing her gloves. As she lay down she could only hope that nothing would happen because of it.

1/25/2009 #10
Reine Ayten

Arty was peacefully asleep, sprawled out over the bed.

1/26/2009 #11
Danielle Thamasa

The haunting visions returned, haunting Madison, chasing after her, not letting her run away from anything. As she squirmed on her bed the sheets tangled themselves around her, giving her dreams the image that she was caught and being tied up. She began to cry soft tears, as if she knew she had reached the end, that it was all over and she had lost.

1/26/2009 #12
Reine Ayten

The walls were thin enough, and Arty was such a light sleeper, that Madison's soft crying woke him up. He knocked on her door lightly, wondering if she was alright. "Madison?" he whispered.

1/26/2009 #13
Danielle Thamasa

She woke with a start and sat up, pulling her legs into her chest. Glancing over at the door, she realized that she had heard Arty on the other side. "I'm fine, Arty," she said softly, trying to convince herself that it was the truth.

1/26/2009 #14
Reine Ayten

Arty frowned. "Can I come in?"

1/26/2009 #15
Danielle Thamasa

She took a deep breath. "Yes...you can come in." Then she grabbed her gloves which were still somehow on the bed next to her and she began to pull them on.

1/26/2009 #16
Reine Ayten

He opened the door slowly, peeking his head in. "Are you sure you're alright? I heard you crying..." he whispered.

1/26/2009 #17
Danielle Thamasa

She looked over at him as she finished pulling on her gloves. "Just nightmares."

1/26/2009 #18
Reine Ayten

He opened the door fully, coming in to sit next to her on the bed. "It helps to talk about them sometimes."

1/26/2009 #19
Danielle Thamasa

"I...I don't know about that. I barely tolerate the nightmares. Saying it outloud sounds as if it would be worse."

1/26/2009 #20
Reine Ayten

Arty smiled slightly. "It really does. Even if it doesn't seem like it."

1/26/2009 #21
Danielle Thamasa

She looked at him. "I don't want to know people's reactions to what it is I see."

1/26/2009 #22
Reine Ayten

Arty looked back. "It'll be fine. You can tell me."

1/26/2009 #23
Danielle Thamasa

Madison tugged on her gloves nervously. "Are you sure?"

1/26/2009 #24
Reine Ayten

He smiled. "Absolutely sure."

1/26/2009 #25
Danielle Thamasa

She took a deep breath and nodded slowly. "Okay." She looked down at her lap. "I...I've killed people..."

((Gotta go eat dinner. Be back in a half-hour or so.))

1/26/2009 #26
Reine Ayten

{Okay}

Arty's eyes widened just a millimeter. "Ah."

1/26/2009 #27
Danielle Thamasa

"I didn't mean to. I didn't want to. It was more that I had no idea what was going on..."

1/26/2009 #28
Reine Ayten

Arty shook his head. "So it wasn't your fault, technically, right?"

1/26/2009 #29
Danielle Thamasa

"It was my fault though. I didn't know what was happening so I couldn't stop it. By the time I figured it out practically all of the people I was close to were dead."

1/26/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member