RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »
Reine Ayten

"Where am I?" Reine whispered, holding a hand to his head.

5/15/2009 #391
Scottish Princess

"In the palace.... somewhere," the young man replied, "I'm Asher, by the way."

5/15/2009 #392
Reine Ayten

Reine nodded, closing his eyes against the sudden wave of dizziness. "I'm Reine... Do you know why they're taking us here?"

5/15/2009 #393
Scottish Princess

"Something about some royal edict of some sort," Asher told him, "Apparently, the king locked away the old queen and some of his old servants and he wants new ones." He held a glass of water up to Reine's lips, "Here, drink some, it'll do you some good."

5/15/2009 #394
Reine Ayten

Reine sipped at the water, opening his eyes slightly. "Why choose men?"

5/15/2009 #395
Scottish Princess

Asher shrugged. "Servants, maybe? Palace guard? I have no idea. I figure they'll tell us if and when they're ready to."

5/15/2009 #396
Reine Ayten

Reine nodded, closing his eyes again. "Do you think they'll let us have some aspirin? My head hurts..."

5/15/2009 #397
Scottish Princess

((uh, I don't think they'd have aspirin :P but some tea or something might work.))

Asher frowned and shook his head. "I don't think so, but I can try and find out for you."

5/15/2009 #398
Reine Ayten

{Oh well... ;P }

Reine opened his eyes and smiled shakily. "Thanks..." he whispered.

5/15/2009 #399
Scottish Princess

Asher just smiled and shrugged. "Don't mention it." He got up and went over to the door. A few minutes later he came back with some tea bags in warm water. "You're in luck, Reine." he sat down on the floor next to Reine and held the cup out to him.

5/15/2009 #400
Reine Ayten

Reine smiled back and drank some tea. "Thanks again." He glanced around the room. "Any idea how long we'll be in here?"

5/15/2009 #401
Scottish Princess

Asher shrugged again, looking at the floor and fiddling with the fraying hem of his pants. "I don't know. I've been in here a couple hours already."

5/15/2009 #402
Bibliomanzer

((From Sebastian's House))

Sebastian, still clinging to Ty's hand, looked up in awe at the Palace gates.

5/15/2009 #403
Reine Ayten

Reine nodded, patting Asher's shoulder awkwardly. "I'm sure we'll be alright. It's not like they're going to hurt their future servants, right?" he asked, trying to sound cheerful.

{Scotty, mind if I add my own plot twist?}

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #404
Scottish Princess

Ty held tightly to Sebastian's hand and continued to walk forward as the soldiers pushed them through the palace hallways. He wanted to close his eyes and just imagine it all away but he knew that wouldn't happen. The soldiers stopped them in front of the room where Reine and Asher were and shoved them inside, locking the door behind them.

((don't mind at all, go ahead!))

Asher looked back up and Reine. "Yeah, but... still, I mean, why pick me? I was living in a falling apart house with three other guys and we were barely making by with what we could steal. I mean, really, why me?"

5/15/2009 #405
Bibliomanzer

Sebastian wasn't expecting the shove and fell face-first onto the hard ground. "Ooph!" he cried, rubbing his hurt nose.

5/15/2009 #406
Reine Ayten

{Awesome!}

Reine shrugged helplessly. "They chose me, but not my... roommate. Maybe they were picking and choosing, but I don't know what the criteria is..." he paused and looked up as Ty and Sebastian were shoved inside, his eyes widening. "You too?" he asked them.

5/15/2009 #407
Scottish Princess

Asher frowned. "I know they just picked me and Dobry not the other two... and I don't know why." he looked up as Ty and Sebastian showed up. "You know them?" he asked Reine.

Ty stumbled as he was shoved but managed to mostly keep his balance and helped Sebastian to his feet. "Reine?! What the hell is going on around here?"

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #408
Reine Ayten

Reine nodded. "Yeah, I know them." He tried to stand up, but stopped when the dizziness returned. "I have no idea... something about how the king needs a new queen and servants."

5/15/2009 #409
Bibliomanzer

As Sebastian was being helped up by Ty, the door opened and another person was thrown in. As the door closed, the man cursed loudly.

"Effin' sodders!" Balthazar grumbled. "I'ma shove a daggeh right up their- Ty? Sebby? Whattya you two doin' here?"

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #410
Scottish Princess

Asher just stared at everyone and scooted back against the wall, watching with wide eyes.

"Balthazar!" Ty exclaimed, "Where's Janine?"

5/15/2009 #411
Bibliomanzer

"I dunno," Balthazar said. "They nicked me afore I could find out. But they said somefing about finding the frickin' king a new queen, so I think they may've taken her. If they did, I'm going castrate the lot of 'em!"

Sebastian gasped. "Ty!" he said, sounding scared. "What if they do the same to Darius and Naomi?!"

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #412
Reine Ayten

"Asher, it's alright. They're my friends, they aren't going to hurt you," Reine told him, trying to calm him down.

5/15/2009 #413
Scottish Princess

Ty cursed under his breath and slammed his fist into the wall. "If anything happens to my sister, I swear..." he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "She's only just had a baby, they wouldn't take her, would they?" he looked at Balthazar, "And what about Janine and your little one, too? They wouldn't take her..."

Asher nodded, but didn't move. "They're loud." was all he said.

5/15/2009 #414
Reine Ayten

Reine nodded, closing his eyes again. "They have good reason to..." He glanced up at Ty. "Ty, have you seen Dax at all?" He winced and placed a hand over the place where the soldiers had hit him. "Do you know if they got him?"

5/15/2009 #415
Bibliomanzer

"I don't know," Balthazar said. "I sure as 'ell 'ope not. I'll not have my kid be left alone while some old codger 'as 'is way wif my gal!!"

5/15/2009 #416
Scottish Princess

Ty shook his head. "No, Reine, I haven't seen him." he looked around the room, then frowned thoughtfully and looked back at Reine. "I think they're going to leave him alone, though...."

Asher looked up at Ty. "And why's that? Why just take us and not everyone?"

"Because they want people who are all in one piece, even if we've got piercings and whatnot." Ty told Asher, "Dax is missing an eye."

Asher swallowed. "Oh."

5/15/2009 #417
Bibliomanzer

Soon, the door opened again, and two more men were thrown in.

Edward landed roughly on his behind. "Ow, right on my firmly toned booty," he whined.

Ignatius stumbled, but grabbed the wall for support.

"You two too?" Sebastian asked sadly.

5/15/2009 #418
Reine Ayten

Reine sighed in a mixture of relief and sadness. "Oh," he whispered, leaning back against the wall and closing his eyes. Within a second, he had gone limp, slumping to the floor.

5/15/2009 #419
Scottish Princess

Ty sighed and shook his head. "This just keeps getting more and more interesting." he looked at Sebastian. "I say let's find a quiet corner and try to relax just a little."

Asher gasped when Reine suddenly just slid to the floor and he pulled the now unconscious other boy back over to the mattress. "Come on, Reine... snap out of it, please?"

5/15/2009 #420
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member