RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »
Reine Ayten

Reine moaned quietly, but remained unconscious.

5/15/2009 #421
Bibliomanzer

Sebastian nodded, cuddling up to Ty, feeling his lover's warm heartbeat, sighing.

((From Darius' Place))

The door opened (yet again) and another man was thrown in. Literally. Apparently, he'd made the guards mad.

"Ooph!" he growled, sitting up. "What the hell's going o- Ty? Sebastian? What are you doing here? And, where is here?"

5/15/2009 #422
Scottish Princess

Asher splashed a little water on Reine's face. "Come on..."

Ty looked over. "Darius.... where's Naomi? What have they done with her?!"

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #423
Bibliomanzer

"Nothing," Darius said. "Wait, why do you ask? What's going on?"

5/15/2009 #424
Reine Ayten

Reine coughed, his eyes opening slowly, unfocused.

5/15/2009 #425
Scottish Princess

Ty let out a sigh of relief. "I just... I don't know, they just have been taking only select people for like servants or something, nobody knows. And apparently the king needs a new queen or something, too and I was really worried about Naomi, but if they didn't take her then I feel better."

Asher looked at Reine, concerned. "Are you okay?"

5/15/2009 #426
Reine Ayten

"I don't know," he whispered, frowning.

5/15/2009 #427
Scottish Princess

"Do you want something to eat?" Asher asked him quietly.

5/15/2009 #428
Bibliomanzer

Darius' eyes glowed darkly for a second. "For the king's safety, they better not have taken Naomi," he said menacingly.

5/15/2009 #429
Reine Ayten

Reine bit his lip, realizing that he needed to feed. "Kind of... but I'm not sure you can help..."

5/15/2009 #430
Scottish Princess

Asher frowned. "What do you mean?"

Ty muttered some choice phrases under his breath. "I couldn't agree with you more." he sighed and looked at Sebastian, suddenly very tired. "I just want to sit down somewhere..."

5/15/2009 #431
Reine Ayten

"It's hard to explain..." Reine closed his eyes again, sighing.

5/15/2009 #432
Bibliomanzer

"Then let's sit down," Sebastian said, hugging Ty tight. "As long as I'm here with you, I can get through this, and vice versa." He smiled, kissing Ty's cheek softly.

5/15/2009 #433
Bibliomanzer

Darius looked aside at Reine, sensing the boy's energies. "A Wampyr," he mumbled.

5/15/2009 #434
Scottish Princess

Ty smiled and nodded at Sebastian. "Yeah, I know." he led Sebastian over to an empty corner and slid down into a sitting position, patting his lap. "Come on."

"Tell me?" Asher asked Reine. "If I can help, I'd be happy to."

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #435
Reine Ayten

Reine glanced over at Darius. "How'd you know?" He bit his lip, turning back to Asher. "Um... it involves a... um... loss of blood on your part..."

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #436
Bibliomanzer

Sebastian smiled softly, sitting in Ty's lap, curling up against his husband. "Hmm," he hummed softly, resting his head against Ty's chest.

5/15/2009 #437
Bibliomanzer

"I've met many in my time and I've learned to sense them from others," Darius said. "And my old mentor was an energy vampire. Not exactly the same as you, but similar nonetheless."

5/15/2009 #438
Scottish Princess

Asher looked confused for a moment, then his eyes widened and he blinked. "Y-You're a.... Vampire?"

Ty smiled and closed his eyes, holding Sebastian close and running his hand through his husband's hair.

5/15/2009 #439
Reine Ayten

Reine raised an eyebrow and nodded. He'd heard of energy vampires before, but never met them. Looking back at Asher, he nodded again. "Half, actually," he corrected quietly.

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #440
Bibliomanzer

Sebastian tightened his hug on Ty, feeling safe in his husband's embrace.

"Well, I'm not one to discriminate," Darius told Reine. "A few of the greatest shadow mages I knew were vampires."

((I'm going to be getting off soon, so if I don't reply after about 30 or so minutes, it means I'm off.))

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #441
Reine Ayten

Reine nodded again, closing his eyes against the dizziness.

5/15/2009 #442
Bibliomanzer

"Tell me," Darius asked Reine. "When you feed on another being, do they become a spawn automatically, or can you control who becomes a spawn and who doesn't? It's something the other wampyr never explained to me."

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #443
Scottish Princess

((yeah same here, it's late where I am))

Ty started to doze off.

Asher swallowed and looked at Reine. "I-If you need to uh, feed, um... I, uh..." he was about to hold out his wrist in front of Reine when he heard Darius's questions and he bit his lip, waiting to hear the answer before offering himself.

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #444
Bibliomanzer

Sebastian yawned, before he fell asleep, snuggling into Ty's embrace.

5/15/2009 #445
Reine Ayten

Reine shrugged. "I don't know..." He glanced up at Asher apologetically. "I'll try not to hurt-" He was cut off by the door slamming open again, but this time four men walked in willingly. Reine's eyes widened in fear, and he tried to hide behind Asher.

"So he's here?" one of them said, searching the room.

5/15/2009 #446
Bibliomanzer

Sebastian stirred in his slumber, but quickly went back to sleep.

Darius looked at the new entrants, his dark gaze boring into them.

Balthazar merely filpped them off defiantly.

5/15/2009 #447
Scottish Princess

Ty was awake instantly and he carefully moved Sebastian aside, getting to his feet and watching the men closely.

Asher jumped from the sudden entry of the four men and just stared at them, wondering why Reine was hiding behind him and what on earth was going on.

5/15/2009 . Edited 5/15/2009 #448
Reine Ayten

"Oh god, please, not them," Reine was muttering.

"Ah, little brother, it's useless hiding from us in here... we can sense you," the leader said clearly.

5/15/2009 #449
Scottish Princess

"What's going on?" Asher whispered to Reine. "Who are these guys?"

Ty stepped up to the men. "And what the hell do you want?"

5/15/2009 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member