RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Andrew Keith
Seeing the engine and Reko's change, Lorne swiftly drew his blades into his hands, and sent his spatha forward in a swift arc, then withdrew before coming close and thrusted toward Reko's midsection. Hoping to distract Reko's blades, Lorne willed his dirk to light up into flames as he threw it at the source of the sound, hoping to stop whatever this energy source was. "I am sorry, Reko." Is all he said as he performed this.
9/19/2007 #121
xrolipolix
((Ooooohss... Lorne's a bright one! :P)) Time froze and then infinite pain. Nothing would move; the bellows that worked the liquid through his system stopped. No... He tried to cry but no tears, just screeching metal, steam and acid. No... he was... dying... Death's blade was swift and Reko was no more. ((*Counts how many characters Lorne has killed off*...65, 66, 67...))
9/19/2007 #122
xrolipolix
((*Counts how perverted Lorne and Andrew are on the 'how perverted are you-o-meter'* Andrew got a 9 and Lorne a 10! :P))
9/19/2007 #123
Andrew Keith
((=D He shoots and HE SCORES!! Lorne: 3 - 0 Everyone Else in This RP)) Lorne caught the falling metal that was Reko, and he slowly eased it onto the ground. Looking at the hollow shell for a moment of silent respect, Lorne got up and started creeping to where Spyre and all the others were.
9/19/2007 #124
xrolipolix
((So, while you sharpen that there spatha I'll get Blade started on her will...))
9/19/2007 #125
Andrew Keith
((Nah, Lorne wouldnt kill her... On purpose at least...))
9/19/2007 #126
Luicia and the voices
((Just saying that Spyre won't really do anything because he is... unconcious or in a half-sleeping doze-thing. You have to wake him up :P))
9/19/2007 #127
xrolipolix
((*cringes at the thought of their kids... with pointy objects and sugar* ...))
9/19/2007 #128
Andrew Keith
((LOL Lysa.)) Lorne finally observed that Spyre was again out-cold on the floor, so he approached Henas and Blade. "Well, hello. Once Henas there is free, we may finish our business here." ((I think it best to wait for responses from Rogue and Aphrodite with Henas and Blade.))
9/19/2007 #129
xrolipolix
((*snickers at the thought of Henas having to be a nanny* Poor kid will go INSANE... and yes, aye, true, yeah!))
9/19/2007 #130
Andrew Keith
((Nah, Lorne probably would've killed him for some reason by then.))
9/19/2007 #131
xrolipolix
((*gets started on Henas' will* ... And I leave Lysarose my entire fortune which shall be turned into real life aussie bucks...))
9/19/2007 #132
acriter
[Henas' will, of course, leaves you his entire royal fortune. Have fun!] "Thanks! Now how are you going to get me out of this rotten little cage?" Henas glanced at the smouldering heap on the floor which had been Reko and felt a pang of guilt. Reko had turned evil in the end, fear of death can do that to people, but Henas still regretted his death.
9/19/2007 #133
Andrew Keith
"It seems Blade is working on that now. Just remember, if we get into melee combat with him, keep moving and do not open your defenses. Keep them up, and take the best opportunites through his defenses." Lorne said, looking down at Spyre's prone form.
9/19/2007 #134
acriter
"I wish we had had more time to pratice sparring before this all happened. I feel a little under prepared, although I do practise fighting at the training ground every day. Most people are too scared to defeat me, so it just gets boring."
9/19/2007 #135
Andrew Keith
((Blade/Rogue's turn now.))
9/19/2007 #136
xrolipolix
((Hey, Aphrodite, is Henas in any of your stories or is this forum it?))
9/19/2007 #137
Rogue-writer-16
"Done." Blade exclaimed, grinning and shoving her knife back into her boot, letting the door of the cage swing open, "Your Highness." she bowed half-mockingly to Henas, "let's get you out of here and away from this insanity." She glanced at the pile that was Reko and up at Lorne, "We still have to find Raelee and deal with Spyre though."
9/19/2007 #138
Andrew Keith
"Let me find Raelee, you get Henas out of here." Lorne said to Blade, looking around. "Do you have any idea where she might be?"
9/20/2007 #139
acriter
"I hate my life." Henas exclaimed as once again he was mockingly helped out of a situation. "The worst things happen to me and all because I'm a stupid prince." He then tried to lift himself out his sulks before the others noticed. [Atm Henas only belongs in this forum but I am thinking about possible stories which might occur from this... *starts typing rapidly*]
9/20/2007 #140
Andrew Keith
"Quit whining already, you're killing me." Lorne said to Henas's complains.
9/20/2007 #141
Rogue-writer-16
"I have to agree Henas, now isn't the time for self-pity." Blade reprimands the young prince before turning to Lorne, "Reko siad something about an opperating room... about going backwards to go forwards. I think he was rambling but I couldn't tell for certain." she shivered as she glanced at the remainders of the man and steps closer to Lorne. "You said you knew the way, Henas? Any idea where Spyre took Raelee, we'll use your input constructively this time, I promise." she teased lightly, smiling at the princelling she had slowly been growing the tiniest bit fond of- in a strictly big-sister-ly way.
9/21/2007 #142
Andrew Keith
"Yes, just tell us anything you might know of Raelee's location." Lorne adds in. ((Is it just the door between this room and the room they had entered in?))
9/21/2007 #143
xrolipolix
((The door that you enter with can exit in numerous places.))
9/21/2007 #144
Rogue-writer-16
[Kool. Kinda wired but kool.]
9/21/2007 #145
xrolipolix
((Tooooooooo much Howl's Moving Castle...))
9/21/2007 #146
Rogue-writer-16
[Oops! wierd not 'wired'- I need sleep! :)]
9/21/2007 #147
Rogue-writer-16
[ Yay! I love that movie! It's one of my fave's!]
9/21/2007 #148
xrolipolix
((*Nods* I wonder is they make Howl plushies...))
9/21/2007 #149
Rogue-writer-16
[Ohhhh! I wants one! No- I wants all of thems! Lol... I suppose you could have one too. :)...]
9/21/2007 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member