RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »
Reine Ayten

{Obviously... I'm back}

Reine took Dax's hand, rubbing the other boy's back. "It'll pass, trust me," he whispered, but to himself. He wasn't ready to admit what he'd done to his boyfriend just yet.

7/26/2008 #2,881
Scottish Princess

((lol, hi!)

Dax closed his eyes, nodding slightly. "What *cough* happened?" he managed to ask, trying to breathe normally.

7/26/2008 #2,882
Reine Ayten

{hi to you too! *waves*}

Reine frowned a bit. "We got attacked in the park by this maniac... and... he cut your throat..." He turned away, trying to hide his tears, which would most likely tell Dax what Reine had done.

7/26/2008 . Edited 7/26/2008 #2,883
Scottish Princess

Dax frowned. "Then how..." he trailed off and his eyes got wide, even as he coughed again. "You... didn't..."

7/26/2008 #2,884
Reine Ayten

Reine glanced back at Dax, his eyes full of tears. "Promise you won't hate me..." he whispered.

7/26/2008 #2,885
Scottish Princess

Dax looked at Reine for a moment, then kissed his(Reine's) hand. "I promise," he whispered in reply.

7/26/2008 #2,886
Reine Ayten

"I... I just couldn't stand it if... if you died!" Reine said, letting the tears go. He swayed a bit, remembering that he still had an open wound on his wrist, just next to that vital vein. "I had to..." he whispered quietly.

7/26/2008 . Edited 7/26/2008 #2,887
Scottish Princess

Dax pulled Reine into a hug and just held him close. "Shh, Reine, it's okay, really. I couldn't stand to leave you alone, so thank you." he kissed Reine's tears away, "Please stop crying. Please."

((We have company over now so posting is going to be literally nonexistent for a while.))

7/26/2008 #2,888
Reine Ayten

{Awww... okay}

Reine took a couple deep breaths, then looked at Dax. "We might need some medical help, you know..." He showed Dax his bloody wrist, and with the other hand, tried to clean up some of the blood on the other boy's neck.

7/26/2008 #2,889
Reine Ayten

{I'm leaving soon, and probably won't be on for a couple of hours... probably I'll be back around 6ish your time... so, see you then... or before, I really have no idea... oh, and Reine's gonna pass out pretty soon... bye!}

7/26/2008 #2,890
Scottish Princess

((one quick post while I can))

Dax looked at Reine concerned. He took Reine's wrist and licked at it, trying to get the blood off. "What can I do?" he whispered.

((btw, what's your pic of?))

7/26/2008 #2,891
Reine Ayten

{It's the UK second edition cover for the first Artemis Fowl book}

Reine shrugged sheepishly. "I have no idea... but Jonas' house is just down there... maybe they could help?"

7/26/2008 #2,892
Scottish Princess

((ah... okay))

Dax nodded. "But you're in no condition to move and," he started coughing again, "I don't think I am either." he coughed more and closed his eyes, gasping for breath. "Reine... I... what's going to happen?"

7/26/2008 #2,893
Reine Ayten

{Yup... you might say I'm a bit obsessed...}

Reine smiled slightly. "I didn't say we had to move. We could just scream for help." He looked a bit sadder now. "You're going to become a vampire... It's going to hurt a bit, just 'cause your teeth are going to be growing pretty fast. You don't have to eat anymore, it's really just for appearances now... I don't really know much more than that..." He held Dax close, trying to ignore the pain in his wrist.

7/26/2008 #2,894
Scottish Princess

((lol, it's alright, I'm a bit obsessed over some things, too.))

Dax kissed Reine's forehead. "It's okay, Reine. I'm glad you did what you did, I couldn't stand the thought of you having to live by yourself..." he paused, "What about you, though, won't your wrist heal itself or something?"

7/26/2008 #2,895
Reine Ayten

{XD like FMA?}

Reine shook his head. "I'm not a full vampire, so I don't have some of the perks... like fast healing. Sure, I heal a bit faster than normal humans, but I don't heal that fast."

7/26/2008 #2,896
Scottish Princess

((hrm... no actually, not FMA))

"But it will heal, though?" Dax pressed. He wanted to know for certain that Reine would be okay. He could already feel the bite mark on his neck healing up and he wondered what else might change about him. Both physically and mentally.

((question.... how did Reine become only half Vampire?))

7/26/2008 #2,897
Reine Ayten

{Firefly? Oh, and his dad only drank enough of his blood to make Reine pass out, and full vamps are made when they die and come back to life... so basically, Reine's half alive and Dax is now undead... get it?}

Reine smiled slightly. "In a day or two, yeah. It just needs to be cleaned up," he answered. Then, he tried to tear off a strip of his sleeve to bandage his wrist.

7/26/2008 . Edited 7/26/2008 #2,898
Reine Ayten

{Scotty? Is your company still there?}

7/26/2008 #2,899
Scottish Princess

((oh, I get it... and no the company's not here anymore.... but we just found out that our dog died.))

Dax nodded and started to help Reine bandage up his wrist. "I'm sorry you got hurt, but I'm glad you did it." he paused, "What happened to that psychopath?"

7/26/2008 #2,900
Reine Ayten

{Oh no... I'm so sorry...*bows head*}

Reine shrugged again. "He disappeared after he... cut your throat..." He winced slightly as he tightened the bandage around his wrist. "I think that's it. You want to try walking to Jonas' house?"

7/26/2008 #2,901
Scottish Princess

((yeah... he was old and we knew he was probably going to go soonish... but we still weren't expecting it yet. My dad went out to look for him, since he hadn't been around for the past couple days and Dad found him lying out in the woods. I think we're just going to leave him out there because he's such a big dog and Dad said that he'd probably been dead for a few days.... *sigh* anyway... we're all sad...))

Dax frowned and nodded at the first bit of information, then shrugged. "If you're up for it, we can walk back to the park and pick up our things and then head back to my place. I'd rather not bother Jonas and I don't think I need any help. But if you do then of course we can go to his house."

7/26/2008 #2,902
Reine Ayten

{I know what that's like... a couple years ago, my 12 year old Norweigian Elkhound was looking pretty guilty, and so my dad dropped me off at a troupe party (for the end of our play) and took her to the vet, and when he came back to pick me up, he told me she died of internal bleeding... anyways, I really am very sorry... *hugs*}

Reine smiled. "I guess we can head back, seeing as it's all bandaged up for the moment. You feeling alright?" He got up, staggering a bit from the blood loss. After steadying himself, he reached a hand out to Dax, the uninjured one.

7/26/2008 . Edited 7/26/2008 #2,903
Reine Ayten

{'Allo?}

7/26/2008 #2,904
Scottish Princess

((it's okay, thanks for the hug, I think I'm better now. =D))

Dax got up by himself and put an arm around Reine's waist to steady the younger boy. "I'm perfectly fine, for now, but you sure as hell don't seem to be. What can I do for you, Reine?"

((Sorry for disappearing again... and what say we just fast forward to them showing up back at Dax's place?))

7/26/2008 #2,905
Reine Ayten

{You're very welcome. Hugs always help, that's what I find. XD Let's!}

Reine smiled. "Let's just get home and fix everything up." He rested one arm on Dax's shoulders, or at least, as far as he could reach.

{To Dax's Place with the two!}

7/26/2008 . Edited 7/26/2008 #2,906
Scottish Princess

((tally ho!))

7/26/2008 #2,907
Scottish Princess

((From Dax's Place....))

Dax walked down the street, holding onto Reine's hand. "So... where do you wanna go?"

7/29/2008 #2,908
Reine Ayten

{You posted the same time as you did a couple days ago! XD}

Reine shrugged. "I don't know... let's just wander. I've only seen a couple things around here."

7/29/2008 #2,909
Scottish Princess

((heh, yeah...))

Dax nodded. "Alright, we can do that." He led Reine down a random street.

7/29/2008 #2,910
« Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member