RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Scottish Princess

((Okay))

"Okay." So they headed back.

((to Dax's place))

7/31/2008 #2,941
Scottish Princess

((From Dax's place))

Dax took Reine's hand and led him through the streets towards Jonas's house.

((I'm off to eat dinner now))

8/5/2008 #2,942
Reine Ayten

{Alright}

Reine smiled up at Dax, then winced slightly as the kitten dug his claws into the boy's scalp. He took the kitten off his head with his free hand and moved it to his shoulder, smiling when the kitten started purring again, rubbing his head into Reine's neck.

8/5/2008 #2,943
Scottish Princess

((back, obviously))

Dax smiled at the two of them and continued leading them through the streets. Soon enough they reached Jonas and Lily's house and Dax stopped in front of it. "Well, here we are."

8/5/2008 #2,944
Reine Ayten

{Yes you are}

Reine smiled back. "Yup," he replied, before going up to knock on the door.

8/5/2008 #2,945
Scottish Princess

Jonas opened the door almost immediately. He was holding a little sleeping infant in his arms. "Dax! Reine! Come on inside!"

Dax smiled and started forward. "Hey Jonas. This your little one?"

8/5/2008 #2,946
Reine Ayten

Reine grinned, and waved at Lily, who was standing in the hallway behind Jonas. "Hi Lily, haven't seen you guys for a while."

Lily rolled her eyes, grinning at the two boys. "Hey Reine, hey Dax. How have thing's been in your neck of the woods?"

8/5/2008 #2,947
Scottish Princess

"It's been fine," Dax told her with a smile. "Your little girl looks just like you."

Jonas grinned, "I know doesn't she? She's just as beautiful as her mother."

8/5/2008 #2,948
Reine Ayten

{Dinner, be back soon}

Lily smiled. "He's been saying that for a while."

Reine just grinned, and the kitten purred, rubbing his head against the boy's neck.

8/5/2008 #2,949
Scottish Princess

((okay))

"It's true!" Jonas insisted.

Dax stroked the babe's head. "What did you name her?"

((what did they name her???))

8/5/2008 #2,950
Reine Ayten

{What about Alea?}

Reine smiled, holding the kitten in his arms much like Jonas was holding their baby.

Lily's eyes softened as she took the baby from Jonas gently. "Her name is Alea," she said, smiling at Alea.

8/5/2008 #2,951
Scottish Princess

((sounds fine!))

"What a pretty name!" Dax commented.

"Almost as pretty as her mother's," Jonas added, smiling at Lily.

8/5/2008 #2,952
Reine Ayten

Reine suddenly piped up, asking, "Can I hold her?"

Lily replied, "If you give the kitten to Dax. I don't want you to drop her." Reine did as she said, and Lily gave Alea to him, showing Reine exactly how to hold a baby.

8/5/2008 #2,953
Scottish Princess

Dax took the kitten, smiling at Reine holding Alea. He looked so natural holding a kid.

Jonas stepped up to Lily and gave her a kiss.

8/5/2008 . Edited 8/5/2008 #2,954
Reine Ayten

Reine smiled softly at Alea, rocking her gently back and forth, also ignoring Jonas and Lily slightly.

Lily kissed Jonas back softly, then just watched Reine with Alea. "Maybe you should be her babysitter," she commented.

8/5/2008 #2,955
Scottish Princess

Dax smiled. "You should, Reine."

Jonas chuckled and wrapped his arms around Lily, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Yeah you could watch her so her mother and I could get some time alone."

8/5/2008 #2,956
Reine Ayten

Reine blushed slightly, but kept rocking Alea. "Really?"

Lily nodded, then gestured for them to come farther inside. "Come on, let's sit down and talk for a bit."

8/5/2008 #2,957
Scottish Princess

Dax guided Reine inside, still holding onto the kitten.

Jonas kissed Lily's neck, then closed the door behind them and led the way to the living room.

8/5/2008 #2,958
Reine Ayten

Lily sat down first, smiling still at Reine holding her baby. "So. I want to know what big things have happened in the past year."

Reine bit his lip, looking up at Dax. "Should we tell them?"

8/5/2008 #2,959
Scottish Princess

Dax nodded, patting Reine's shoulder reassuringly. "Go ahead."

Jonas looked back and forth between the two, one eyebrow raised.

8/5/2008 #2,960
Reine Ayten

Reine closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to steady himself. A whole year later, and I can't even talk about it? he thought. "Well, I think it was a week after I first met you guys... Dax and I went to the park for a picnic... and we got attacked..." He took another deep breath. "The guy... um... he cut Dax's throat... and I had to turn him..." his voice trailed off into nothing.

Lily cringed. "You both are alright now, obviously. It's over and done with, Reine."

8/5/2008 #2,961
Scottish Princess

Dax kissed Reine's forehead. "It's alright."

Jonas's eyes widened. "You.... Dax...." he swallowed, "I'd never have guessed...."

8/5/2008 #2,962
Reine Ayten

Reine just smiled sadly at Alea, his hair forming a sort of curtain in front of his eyes.

Lily looked up at Jonas. "There something wrong, Jonas?"

8/5/2008 #2,963
Scottish Princess

Jonas shook his head. "No, nothing's wrong, it just surprised me a bit." he looked at Dax, "Actually, though, now that I think about it, I'm surprised he didn't turn you before that."

Dax's eyes narrowed. "He's not like that, Jonas."

-----

Ty walked with Sebastian down the street. "So, where was that house you mentioned?"

8/5/2008 #2,964
Bibliomanzer

"over in this direction," Sebastian said, grabbing Ty's hand and leading him away.

8/5/2008 . Edited 8/5/2008 #2,965
Reine Ayten

Reine sucked his breath in, but he still held Alea carefully, otherwise, his hands would be fidgeting with anything he could find.

Lily saw what distress Reine was in, and she got up to sit next to him, resting her arm across his shoulders. "It's alright Reine."

8/5/2008 #2,966
Scottish Princess

Ty smiled and let Sebastian lead.

8/5/2008 #2,967
Bibliomanzer

Eventually, Sebastian and Ty arrived before a large, two-story house.

"Here we are," Sebastian said.

8/5/2008 #2,968
Scottish Princess

Jonas looked down. "Sorry... I just haven't had that good of a relationship with vamps."

Dax sighed. "It's okay..."

------

Ty loked up at the house, eyes wide. "Wow, it looks nice."

8/5/2008 #2,969
Bibliomanzer

"Shall we?" Sebastian asked, holding the door for Ty.

8/5/2008 #2,970
« Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member