RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Irish toaster

A long road often used for trade and to get from one town to the other.It crosses many miles and travellers are prone to bandit attacks.Especially if the travellers have riches...

2/7/2009 #1
Irish toaster

((From prison))

"Nice day"Richard commented. "Don't you agree?"he asked Livia

2/7/2009 #2
lilkorea

"Yes, it is." Livia said, "Once the first village is in sight we'll have to go in disguise as to not draw attention to ourselves."

2/7/2009 #3
Irish toaster

"Very well"he said. "I'm not too good at subterfuge but I'll try"

He winced "I smell really bad"he laughed. "The stuffy armour dosn't help"

2/7/2009 #4
lilkorea

"I'm not going to argue against that, no offense."

2/7/2009 #5
Irish toaster

Richard held up his hands "None taken."

He regarded Livia for a moment. "Your armour is much lighter and,lets admit it-more provocative than mine"he said with a smile

2/7/2009 #6
lilkorea

Livia rolled her eyes, "Then try to refrain from staring too much if it makes you uncomfortable."

2/7/2009 #7
Irish toaster

"I'm not staring.Am I not allowed to notice you?"he chuckled."If I can't look at you though just tell me,although that might make communication difficult"

2/7/2009 #8
lilkorea

Livia snorted, "I don't mind, I'm quite used to having people stare at me. It's not exactly everyday you see a woman in armor."

2/7/2009 #9
Irish toaster

"Thats true"he nodded. "You can fight too.Very well."

2/7/2009 #10
lilkorea

"Thanks, I have many skills."

---

They traveled all day on the Grand Road until nightfall when they stopped to camp a few yards away from the main road as to avoid bandits.

2/7/2009 #11
Irish toaster

Richard undressed from his armour and donned his night tunic and pants. He lay down on the grass and looked up at the stars. "Nice night" he said simply.

2/7/2009 #12
lilkorea

Livia removed her armor as well before laying down herself, using her cloak as a blanket. "Hopefully it won't be too cold."

2/7/2009 #13
Irish toaster

Richard was already cold as he had no protection.He decided he would keep watch.

"Get some sleep."he told her. "I'll keep guard for the night"

2/7/2009 #14
lilkorea

Livia didn't reply as she removed a small rock from under her back and tossed it aside.

2/7/2009 #15
Irish toaster

Richard felt himself nearly falling asleep a few times but he was determined to stay awake.He did not know what dangers would be lurking nearby.

2/8/2009 #16
lilkorea

Livia roused from her sleep, finding it hard to get comfortable on the ground. She noticed Richard was still up and quietly went over to sit by his side. "Get some rest, I'll take the next watch."

2/8/2009 #17
Irish toaster

Richard thought about refusing but knew he needed the rest.He nodded and lay down to sleep.

2/8/2009 #18
lilkorea

Livia stood, taking a few steps forward with her cloak wrapped around her form.

2/8/2009 #19
Irish toaster

Richard slept soundly,dreaming of sheep jumping over a fence.For some reason...they were wearing tophats...

2/8/2009 #20
lilkorea

Livia stood watch until dawn.

(g2g, later)

2/8/2009 #21
Irish toaster

((Ok see you))

Richard awoke suddenly."A new day"he said cheerfully and rose to eat some of his rations.He called Livia over for some.

2/8/2009 #22
lilkorea

Livia had been startled out of her revery by Richard's sudden awakening but quickly covered it.

2/8/2009 #23
Irish toaster

"The food is hardly fit for a princess"he admitted."Still,it should do"

He began to scoff the food down rapidly

2/9/2009 #24
lilkorea

"A princess, huh? Good thing my standards aren't all that high."

2/9/2009 #25
Irish toaster

"Good"he smiled "Because my food is awful"

2/9/2009 #26
lilkorea

Livia laughed lightly, finishing her half and standing. She packed her armour and weapons in a pack, while strapping her sword across her back and then wore her cloak around her shoulders.

"If we start walking now, we'll begin passing through farm lands around noon where there will be people. Further down there will be the first town. It's best to hide our armour as to not draw attention to ourselves."

2/9/2009 #27
Irish toaster

Richard nodded. "You probably know these lands more than I.I'm a northerner,and proud of it."

He began packing his equipment and began to fasten his armour together. Each plate took time to adjust. "Sorry,this may take awhile"he chuckled.

2/9/2009 #28
lilkorea

Livia nodded, "So am I, but traveling these last few years is enough for me to map out distance in my head."

2/9/2009 #29
Irish toaster

"I just try to keep my manor happy and running until I am called the fight.I rarely leave my lands.I'm far too busy."

He finished armouring himself. "Ready?"

2/9/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member