RP Citadel of Elarope
Role playing be whatever character you want and join our motley crew! Plenty of fights to be had as you go wherever you want in the citadel.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Irish toaster

A manor surrounded by a wooden palisade wall.The surrounding lands are home to a few farms and his villagers work these lands in return for a place to stay and protection.

Richard has little over a hundred men-at-arms who defend his lands.

3/26/2009 #1
Irish toaster

Richard yawned when he awoke in his bedchamber. Sunlight streamed through the window. He was not a wealthy lord but he was a happy one,and his people too. He just wanted to live out the rest of his life in peace with his love-Livia whom he adored.

He had all but forgotten his brothers threats to kill him. He just wanted to enjoy each new day.

3/26/2009 #2
lilkorea

Livia laid beside him, still asleep with the covers pulled up to her shoulders.

3/26/2009 #3
Irish toaster

"Morning" he yawned again and stretched.

3/26/2009 #4
lilkorea

Livia rolled over, snuggling deeper into the sheets.

3/26/2009 #5
Irish toaster

"I think I'm in love with this bed..."he murmered,almost drifting back to sleep.

3/26/2009 #6
lilkorea

"Mmhmm," she hummed.

3/26/2009 #7
Irish toaster

"We should probably get up.I should at least,and give the villagers a hand in their work."

3/26/2009 #8
lilkorea

"Mm?" Livia opened her eyes slowly, still groggy with sleep. "How are you able to wake up so early after what we do almost every night?"

3/26/2009 #9
Irish toaster

Richard laughed. "I don't even know"he admitted. "I suppose another hour or so shouldn't make too much of a difference" he said and rolled over so his face was pressed into the pillow.He had never been so comfortable!

3/26/2009 #10
lilkorea

"You're sucha child at times." she yawned, sitting up in bed.

3/26/2009 #11
Irish toaster

"Am I?" he chuckled. "Well better to be a child at heart than a man with no soul. I'm sure their is a saying but I cannot remember it"

3/26/2009 #12
lilkorea

Livia smiled, kissing him on the brow before getting up.

3/26/2009 #13
Irish toaster

Richard groaned as he forced himself to rise. "Alright only a few hours until I'm back to bed again,hang on Richard just hang on"

3/26/2009 #14
lilkorea

Livia smiled, slipping on her clothes.

3/26/2009 #15
Irish toaster

Richard dressed himself also then headed down the stairs and to the main dining room.

It was not plush and it could not fit a banquet fit for a King but it was modest and food was already on the table,put there by the cooks.

He thanked the cooks before taking a seat and getting stuck in to the food.

3/26/2009 #16
lilkorea

Livia came into the dining room with Aiden balanced on her hip.

3/26/2009 #17
Irish toaster

"Aiden is settling in well" he said as he smiled at the baby. "He must like tha animals here. I don't,last time I tried petting a pig it bit me! I never even knew they did that!"

3/26/2009 #18
lilkorea

Aiden laughed, as if knowing what Richard was talking about. "I don't let him get too close to the farm animals."

3/26/2009 #19
Irish toaster

Richard nodded. "Best not.Unless you think the animal is calm enough."

He tickled Aiden before handing the baby a small piece of bread.

"Before you know it he will be speaking and walking around,Gods help us then,this child will be a handful"he said with a smirk.

3/26/2009 #20
lilkorea

"You're the handful," Livia sighed.

3/26/2009 #21
Irish toaster

"That's true"he nodded,then he smiled. "But that's why you can't get enough of me" he teased and let out a rauchous laugh

3/26/2009 #22
lilkorea

"Aren't you concerned at all? Your brother hasn't been seen or heard of in months."

3/26/2009 #23
Irish toaster

"I do not care for my brother any longer"he said darkly. "He is long gone,he will not come here"

3/27/2009 #24
lilkorea

Livia nodded, spoon-feeding Aiden small helpings of creme of wheat.

3/27/2009 #25
Irish toaster

"Sorry" he said rising. "I just don't want to speak about my brother..."

3/28/2009 #26
lilkorea

"Say no more, I understand."

3/28/2009 #27
Irish toaster

"Good.Do you and Aiden want to stroll the coutyard?" he said extending his hand to her,a smile resurfacing on his face

3/28/2009 #28
lilkorea

"Yes, that would be nice."

3/28/2009 #29
Irish toaster

Richard opened the double wooden doors which led out to a square courtyard,a walkway around the edge was covered by a cloth canopy to provide shade and a small garden with a fountain was in the centre.

A guard nodded to the pair as they made their way into the coutyard.

3/28/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: acriter Scottish Princess, Andrew Keith
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member