Writing to get published
As the title implies. Stuff we want people to read because we honestly want to get it published.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Akshat

"A Calm Whisper : art unseen, stories untold" is an eBook scheduled to be launched this July which is a compilation of original artwork and literature work created by people from all over the world.

We are still accepting entries in all the categories - art, short stories and poetry.

The best part about the eBook is that you will get all the due credit for your work and plus you get a share from the profits that the book makes.

Many from fiction press are a part of the book now.

If interested, then mail me on - publish@theyouthworld(dot)com

Please visit the website to know more –

www(dot)theyouthworld(dot)com

ps - (dot) implies "."

6/23/2011 #1
LittleRed42

The best thing to do is help people learn how to query agents so they can get published for real. If anybody wants help with that, please let me know. There are a lot of vanity presses out there!

10/29/2012 #2
WritersRule

I would be very interested in learning how to properly query agents. I have a completed manuscript, and I've been looking into agents who would be interested in it. I would be very grateful for any advice you could give me.

8/18/2014 #3
Forum Moderators: Susannah Simon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member