Writing to get published
As the title implies. Stuff we want people to read because we honestly want to get it published.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Until the Last Word

When you live a life that you find unsuitable, you start to change both physically and mentally, and you will struggle to understand it. All of a sudden you have thoughts of suicide, feelings of worthlessness, your heart feels like it is literally beating against your chest, and you start to sincerely believe that you are crazy. Everything you love turns into everything you loved and everything you think you know ends up being something else because you over-think until what you were originally thinking about becomes meaningless. I know, confusing right? Because his life is confusing.

All Derek wants is to be alone. When he arrives at his new school, he expects his usual school experience: no friends, constant bullying, and depression. On his first day, he finds himself seated in a troublesome seating arrangement. Now he's involved in the antics of a popular teenage boy, wanted by a girl he can't have, and equally loved and neglected by his new girlfriend. Why were they attaching themselves to Derek? What did he have to offer? What were their intentions?

------------------------------------

In Intentions, Derek is narrating the story in his point of view, or my point of view, I don't know. I have a lot in store for this novel and I have the next two continuations planned out. I will be updating weekly and I hope some of you could join me in my, or Derek's, adventure. Please read, review, tell me what you think. I would love to improve, and hopefully in the future, have this published.

Thank you so much for reading and the support.

Bits Of Fiction

7/19/2013 #1
Forum Moderators: Susannah Simon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member