Writing to get published
As the title implies. Stuff we want people to read because we honestly want to get it published.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Amethyst-16

Hey Everyone,

I just recently posted my new story. It's my first attempt at writing a novel. I know it's not perfect but I'd appreciate it if anyone could review it, or make suggestions, etc. I've gotten critqued in the past and it seemed to help with my writing alot. Anyway, I hope some people can take the time to read it. I'm very proud of my ideas and the overall story.

Thanks.

6/6/2008 #1
She Who Twirls Flags

Hey Amethyst!

I read the first chapter and I'm about to review it.

I, too, have started my own series of novels and was wondering if you would care to see them. They're not very good...

Thanks!

8/6/2008 #2
FieryBeauty24

I am working on my new novel called Obscurity so far it has become a success. And I dreamed out the story from a nightmare. Well, I hope that anybody would like it.

8/6/2008 #3
She Who Twirls Flags

It looks pretty good. I'll review it as soon as I can. I'm trying to update my story. XD

8/7/2008 #4
FieryBeauty24

I am glad that you think it's pretty good. :)

8/7/2008 #5
Shades Of A Tulip

My story, Claudette, might be the first novel I finish.

I'd like some more feedback.

=]

8/12/2008 #6
She Who Twirls Flags

On it!

8/12/2008 #7
Vermillion-Skies

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to this website but not to writing.:)

My first novel is Phobia and I would like some feedback as well.

1/2/2009 #8
tay112606

Hi everyone I just put up the first chapter of my first novel and would love some one to read and review please if you have time and I will return the favor...

12/24/2010 #9
tay112606

I have a new story I would love it to get more reviews it is only the fist chapter but please read and give me the honest opinion and I would love to read yours

12/30/2010 #10
FollowingButterflies

I generally have a page of stories I need people to look at at and give reviews and advice on.

1/9/2011 #11
Forum Moderators: Susannah Simon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member