Writing to get published
As the title implies. Stuff we want people to read because we honestly want to get it published.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Crystal Heart of Sapphire Love

I desperately need a lot, A LOT, of reviews to improve my novels!!

Please, please, please, please, please, please help. If you want, I can read your novels too!

6/30/2008 #1
inkspatters

I'll read and review you! It'd be nice if you'd return the favour, but if you're busy or anything, then that's ok : )

7/4/2008 #2
inkspatters

I'll read and review you! It'd be nice if you'd return the favour, but if you're busy or anything, then that's ok : )

7/4/2008 #3
iamdeleted

I really need reviews on my story. It's called Livid Shadows: An Urban F*** Tale.

They aren't your typical sprites and pixies, that's for sure. It has more to do with Court Fey. Alaina has always seen fey and being the terrifying, beautiful, dangerous creatures that they were she had to strain to stay away from. Lestat is the king of the Dark Court, and is desperately in need of a queen, a naive mortal one. But she isn't as naive as he thinks because Alaina has the sight and she knows about the terrible things faeries are capable of doing to her. She's seen it first hand with her mother and her changeling sister. Alaina's disinterest in Lestat and other love interests complicate Lestat's quest for her love.

I'll return the favor if you review, I promise!

8/18/2008 #4
Rioichi

Comment mine and I'll comment you. I really need some help myself. Have you read "Twilight"? I need to see if my story is like it. here's the link.

http://www.fictionpress.com/secure/story/story_preview.php?storyid=2610922&chapter=1

12/21/2008 #5
Rioichi

Comment mine and I'll comment you. I really need some help myself. Have you read "Twilight"? I need to see if my story is like it. here's the link.

http://www.fictionpress.com/secure/story/story_preview.php?storyid=2610922&chapter=1

12/21/2008 #6
Crystal Heart of Sapphire Love

Sure I'll review yours! And please review mine too! Oh and sorry for the late reply, I was busy writing for a long while so I hadn't had time to come and check on the status and stuff.

yeah, I've read Twilight before. Actually I also had a story that my friends told me had the exact style as twilight's though my usual style wasn't quite like that and I had not intended to mimic anyone at all. I guess my style just changed somehow when the story progressed.

But somehow the link you gave me isn't really working...hm...I'll review your other stories first, is that alright?

1/25/2009 #7
Kristen Wallen

I'll review anyone's story that reads and reviews mines! The link to my story is below:

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2595012/1/I_hate_my_life

I'm honestly thinking of making this into a book.

2/10/2009 #8
Forum Moderators: Susannah Simon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member