Writing to get published
As the title implies. Stuff we want people to read because we honestly want to get it published.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Jules Catherine

Okay, so I have reviews and stuff, but they're all like "oh, keep writing! this is really good" and all. I REALLY want to get this published, and hopefully it will become a series, so I need constructive reviews so that I can hear about the positives and negatives within my young adult, sort of light read novel. Any help would be greatly appretiated! If you review my work, I'll definitely return the favor!I've been working on the same story all summer, although I've tried to write it numerous times before it never seemed to work out until now. I've written the first four chapters, and a prologue. I've gotten reviews and everything, but they're always like "oh my god, keep writing, I love this", which is good, but I want something a little bit more constructive, showing positives and negatives, so I can go back and edit, and make the future chapters even better. I also want ideas on what types of problems I can write about and what other things I should add to make it more interesting. Thanks for any help I can get!

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2552528/1/Girl_14_Takes_the_World

8/24/2008 #1
Rioichi

I WILL SOOOO HELP YOU OUT. Comment mine. I really need some help myself. Have you read "Twilight"? I need to see if my story is too much alike. here's the link.

http://www.fictionpress.com/secure/story/story_preview.php?storyid=2610922&chapter=1

12/20/2008 #2
Jules Catherine

I've read all but Breaking Dawn, I'm waiting for someone to finish my copy of it before I read it, but I'll definitely help you out since you agreed to help me out. And your story sounds interesting too =]

12/21/2008 #3
Forum Moderators: Susannah Simon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member