Western RPG: The Wide Range Saloon
A place to test and play your characters by interacting with others, in a western setting.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Scottish Princess
((I just had to create Jerem Bannan's Gunsmithy for my own sanity. XP He's there almost all the time, so if any character has any sort of problem with a gun or any question or anything, you can go there and talk to him if he's there. There's a second floor, but it's really small. It only has a bed, a small side table, a chair and a lamp. Jerem uses it when he has to stay an overnight in town.))

((And, just so y'all know, I know virtually nothing about guns and how they're made, so forgive me if I get some details about guns wrong))

9/8/2007 . Edited 9/25/2007 #1
Scottish Princess
Jerem stopped at the door to his smithy. He pulled a key ring out of his pocket, selected a slightly rusty key and inserted it into the lock. Turning the handle, the gunsmith opened the door and breathed in deeply. He loved the smell of the different metals, the gunpowder, the oil, everything about his smithy. With a smile, Jerem put the key ring back into his pocket, and put up a sign in the window that said, 'OPEN, come on in!'

"There." Jerem put on his work apron and tied the string around his waist, "Now 'm ready for business."

He picked up an old Smith and Wesson that had obviously seen better days, and began to clean off the barrel with an oily rag, waiting for the first customer.

2/13/2008 #2
Forum Moderators: StarGirl5000 Scottish Princess, Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member