Universal Historical Fiction
An open forum for anyone who post their stories in the Historical section of FictionPress. Post story ideas, advertise your story, discuss history or anything else that may come up with a Historical Story.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Poet Of Violence
I'm currently working on a short story/novella about inflation era Germany and the rise of the Nazi party. It follows Tanner, a repressed and conflicted young man, who joins the S.A. partly out of patriotism and partly to let out his violent impulses. It's heavy stuff and a large part of it is drama, but I do need help with the historical details. Anyone who knows anything about the Weimar era, please be kind enough to take a look? And anyone who can write decently, please have a look too, I need your opinion. :D [s:2427692:Ubermensch]
10/17/2007 #1
The One True Koneko
I'll be more than happy to look! Maybe I'll drop a review too. Could you return the favor please? I wrote a Sci-Fi/Fantasy story, and so far no one's reviewed it...
10/19/2007 #2
Suzanne Mishkovski
ooo, this sounds interesting. I don't know much about the era, but it's still something I would enjoy! I'll have to find sometime, but I'll be sure to go look at it.
11/5/2007 #3
Screaming Dean
I'll take a look at it. I know a few things about that time but not a whole lot. I'll even leave a review. Will you also leave me a review for at least one of my historical stories? I would appreciate it.
11/30/2007 #4
Forum Moderators: Rey G
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member