NewBorn Stories
Have a story that you just started and want to show the world? Or do you simply need more reviews? Show off your newborn stories here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Grad Of 08
I had written this short story for my English class a couple days ago. I usually never let anyone read my work because it's sometimes really depressing or controversial. But this time I posted it on here 1. Because Fanfiction.net wouldn't let me and 2. I would like some more reviews than what I might or might not get in class.

Mainly my story is centered in 1180 Japan on an Island. The main Character is Shun, who I based off my older brother. Everyone in the story that is "named" is based on someone in my life. Anyway, the story basically tells about how Shun is dealing with the fact that his sister, Kumiko, aka me, has died. It goes on into some detail of what led up to her death, how she died, and how Shun in handling it afterward.

I am a blunt and sometimes brutal person when it comes to criticism, so to be fair, I expect all types of criticism on my story. Be blunt! Be brutal if you must! But please be honest. I'm seriously thinking about a career in writing.

Sankyu!

10/22/2007 #1
Forum Moderators: NightOfAThousandNightmares
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member