Spider's Web
Clever name eh? Okay a forum basically to discuss your own work and others and have an aimless chat about stuff. So get Inspired, everyone's welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
sunlit insomnia

So recently I've renewed my love of fashion. When I was younger I used to draw fashion designs based on dogs! aww, how cute. Although I can't really sewn clothing, I would definitely love to sometime soon. Anyway, I wanted to blend together two of the things I love- fashion and writing. I have this horrible problem with dropping the stories I'm writing when I get into something else. I know it's horrible, but I'm not a pro yet, so I should only write what I want for fun!

My idea is to mix fashion and writing, by writing a novel with characters who are also obsessed with fashion (but way more so than me). But not only writing, I want to add tons of illustrations and fun aspects to make the writing more like a fashion guide.

When I start writing it, I might post it on here and add links to the pictures. I want the whole book to be fun and interactive (sort of), like with designing ideas and fashion tips. If there is anyone who loves both writing and fashion, I would love to see if they were up to the challenge of doing the same things. I would love to have someone who wants to do the same thing that we can both draw inspiration from.

So, is anyone up for it?

5/25/2009 #1
you're sick

I really think this is a fun idea, because I like fashion and writing too. I just never had a real way to combine them.

Godd luck!

8/14/2009 #2
Slaaty

Sounds like a really interesting idea. Though it'll probably be hard to do that kind of thing on a site like Fictionpress. But I wish you all the best, and I can't wait to see what you do with it =D

11/16/2009 #3
Forum Moderators: InspiredSpider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member