Spider's Web
Clever name eh? Okay a forum basically to discuss your own work and others and have an aimless chat about stuff. So get Inspired, everyone's welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
fdsdf

Okay, I want to ask the mundane people this...

Is there anybody here that absolutely despises FanFiction.net? I mean, I'm personally not a fan of fan fiction myself, and a lot of the stuff they have on there is "erotic" h*** garbage from their favorite Animé.

I don't bite; what do you prefer: This site or FanFiction.net?

10/6/2010 . Edited 10/6/2010 #1
ClaudTheCat

I like FanFiction.Net. I have an account there. True, there is some absolute rubbish that would make the authors die in their sleep, but there's some really creative stuff in there. Well, there is in the Maximum Ride and Artemis Fowl sections. I don't know alot of anime so I haven't really been on there.

I prefer FF.Net solely because I have a lot of e-buddies on there to guide me on my way, where as I am rather alone here. But I think that this site is a very creative and overall good idea.

10/16/2010 #2
Nickel Mansette

It depends, I enjoy both, because I get to see my favorite characters (mainly Takumi and Ryosuke from Initial D) in a new light on fanfiction.net, but I also get to see new people who have their own style and mindsets on fictionpress.com.

12/8/2010 #3
Forum Moderators: InspiredSpider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member