Spider's Web
Clever name eh? Okay a forum basically to discuss your own work and others and have an aimless chat about stuff. So get Inspired, everyone's welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Frida Miro

How is everyone? Anyway, I have a problem. My main characters are female and I decide to have a male character as a main character. Here is a problem.

I would to like have this character to be descentant from Wassily Kandinsky, a artist. He is still a orginal character, but I would like to see him as a descentant from a artist. Then again, I am somewhat worried that the people who like his artwork would dislike the idea.

I don't mind if I have to change my male character's background or relations of any actual artists.

8/28/2011 #1
A Fire Rose

I'm not sure why it would be a problem. It is fiction, after all. Not sure there would be a copyright issue.

If you have severe doubts, maybe make up a fictional artist for him to be related to?

9/25/2011 #2
RisanF

If it's important that this character be descended from this artist, maybe you should research the artist to get a feel for his background, and see if it can be used in constructing the character. I mean, if the character is related to the artist, the artist's history should be important in some way to the plot.

5/19/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: InspiredSpider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member