Spider's Web
Clever name eh? Okay a forum basically to discuss your own work and others and have an aimless chat about stuff. So get Inspired, everyone's welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
RisanF

Hey, I decided to finally start this topic and get some readership for some of my works. I would like you all to read my Rematch! series. It's about a teenage kickboxer named Ricochet McKnight who moonlights as a writer of bad creative fiction, and features action, pop-culture references (particularly from the 80s and 90s), and some interracial romance. I'm looking for readers that are interested in a series, so if this sounds at all like something you want to look at, we can exchange reviews on a chapter by chapter basis.

As far my reviewing credentials or concerned, I'm pretty good at reviewing young adult stuff and fantasy. I'm not much of a grammar nazi, but I can be pretty tough on characterization; whether your character has a distinct attitude and mannerisms, or is indistinguishable from the rest of the cast. Slash and Femslash are fine, but please keep the works you want me to review no higher than PG-13. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

(be sure to state that you're reviewing me for a Return Review in this thread or in your review)

12/2/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: InspiredSpider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member