Spider's Web
Clever name eh? Okay a forum basically to discuss your own work and others and have an aimless chat about stuff. So get Inspired, everyone's welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
thewritingdex

So if you are interested, leave a reply.

6/12/2008 #1
Loly Darko

That sounds cool... like discussions and whatnot? I'd be cool with that, but do you mean like PM's back and forth, or like a long forum-discussion board thing? If that then just post a topic and I'll go right in, I love writing discussions. I dunno if this is a group for it, though... most of the posts here are plugs... I forget what this group is for, though, honestly hahaha.... if you find a community for discussions then, by all means, let me know and I'll join it with you hahaha!

Also, if you have a livejournal, there's a group called fp_debate where there's some really good discussions on writing and being part of FP in general. I love it. Lately it hasn't been as active, but you can read some of the older posts. It's pretty satisfying. I really think you should join if you want discussions and opinions. When it's really busy, it can get serious.

=D

6/12/2008 #2
Forum Moderators: InspiredSpider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member