Spider's Web
Clever name eh? Okay a forum basically to discuss your own work and others and have an aimless chat about stuff. So get Inspired, everyone's welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
firefly114

Hey, I just started a new story, Secrets of Andover. I have two chapters up, and all the rest outlined, and I have plans for two sequels. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on how it's going so far, and I'll be forever grateful and I WILL review back!! :)

Here's the summary: Holly Peyton knows that things will be different this year, going off to boarding school. But she doesn’t know that she’ll be pulled into a whole new world of love, hate, danger and power.

It's clearly a Young Adult story, taking place at a New England boarding school, complete with lots of boy-girl drama, friendships and enemies, but it's also listed under Supernatural for a reason, and I think it'll turn out NOT to be a cliche boarding school story. Obviously, not everyone is human... Thanks a lot for taking the time to read it!

6/13/2008 #1
Siriano

I'll read it and review it. My stories aren't really all up. But I do have a haitus one, but it's a Slash so if that's not something you like, you dont have to read it. :D

9/3/2008 #2
Manga-Star

I'll review, I have new story I want to get noticed so how about a trade :D

1/11/2009 #3
Kristen Wallen

I'll read anyone's story if they read mines! The link to my story is below:

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2595012/1/I_hate_my_life

And please be nice and leave a comment on it!

2/10/2009 #4
Second to the Left

I have a boarding school story, too! Haha.

I'm just starting out and I really need some help.

R&R and I'll return the favor...

Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2632331/1/Stuck

:]

2/11/2009 #5
citysoundtracks

I'll review, it sounds good! :D Care to review mine? I have two up: one is a one-shot (Shattered Glass) and one is an actual story-like thing (Into The Inferno). XP

I'll post the review by tomorrow, but right now I'm exhausted, and should probably go to bed. x3

3/16/2009 #6
malevolentAlchemist

Sounds interesting. I'll read and review if you'll do the same for my story. :)

EDIT: I had to add now: I read the three chapters up, and I am very interested in seeing more. Keep up the great work!

4/24/2009 . Edited 4/25/2009 #7
anikam

I have a story that I would like you all to review! It's A Palpable Illusion and it is located here.

It's about witches and it's completely un-cliche; it isn't like "Charmed" either. I'm thinking about changing the title though. A rigorous debate is going on in my mind right now. .

I would really appreciate it if you reviewed!

5/19/2009 #8
He Smelled Of Rain

I'll have A Palpable Illusion R&Red by tomorrow. I have two poems (I'm Big Now Daddy, and The Angels Work With Time) that i would like reviews on. Also three stories(Thin Ice, In Daddy's Foot Steps, and Delving Deeper) that could use some reviewing. Thanks in advance!!

7/7/2009 #9
anikam

I'm sorry, but I've taken A Palpable Illusion down, BrandyN. :(

7/7/2009 #10
Forum Moderators: InspiredSpider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member