FictionPress Round Table Discussion
A forum about anything that's related to Fictionpress stories, anime and you can even feel free to talk about your works here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
La-Marionette

Tsubakihime ~ The Princess & Her Royal Knights~

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2801333/1/TsubakiHime_The_Princess_the_Royal_Knights

Genre: FairyTale, Romance, Fantasy, Drama, Mahou Shoujo.

Synopsis: The story of a once vampire princess, who is in her quest along her knights to recover her now long lost kingdom. Yet in order to achieve it they will need to acquire and fight for recovering "The Hearts of The Empire" and revolutionize the world.

Warnings: It May contain vampires and Extreme lack of Yaoi.

It may also contain Shoujo Ai

HELLO OTL! Well, I practically new at writing. This is the thing; I'm used to draw my stories rather than write them. But for the first time I have the opportunity to publish one of my manga. YET, I'M VERY VERY insecure, Thing which for I have rewritten this story a billion times. Then I got the lovely idea from a dear friend of mine of converting the script I had and most liked into a novel, get some reviews, and if they didn't killed me with forks and torches, then I could continue into the drawing part. And SO I started to do so. So if you read it I will be endlessly grateful ! Thank you for your attention :,D!

4/28/2010 . Edited 4/28/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: Melissa Norvell
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member