The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »
Imalefty

@ frac - yes. :)

-Lefty

5/12/2008 #1,051
Fractured Illusion

Okay, Lefty, can you make a prototype rule about this so we can have it nice and done if no better choices are given?

5/12/2008 #1,052
Imalefty

RULE ON BANNING:

We at the RG want to focus our attention on playing the RG. However, there are unfortunate times where participants step out of line. It is in these instances that we must take action.

You can be banned for:

Excessive spamming

Vulgar/Dirty language

Ignoring direct requests from moderators

(frac, feel free to add more)

If you are banned, you will not be re-admitted into the Review Game forum until you fulfill these criteria:

1) You will have stepped up in rank (ie... from newbie to apprentice).

2) You will write a "reflection" on the behavior that caused you to be banned and include a brief summary as to what you will do differently in the future.

3) You will PM the reflection to Imalefty, who will also forward it to Fractured Illusion. They will judge your reflection and determine whether or not you are fit to return to the Review Game forum.

If, upon return to the Review Game forum, the offensive behavior continues, you will be banned indefinitely. We here at the RG are forgiving, but we're not idiots.

feel free to edit this, frac. :)

-Lefty

5/12/2008 #1,053
Lime-Cat

just a thought on this banning issue:

how about once the ban is lifted on a member, they go through a probation period? After all, the "reflection" can be candy coated pretty easily and sarcasm is difficult to catch over the internet.

And for the record, I don't know how this probation period thing will work...yea or nay?

5/12/2008 #1,054
Fractured Illusion

@Lefty

I like :D Though I think we need to add to the "Things you can be banned for" category a reservation for the right to ban people for other reasons, should we find it necessary. In case we see something bad happening later on that wasnt brought up

@Lime

Basically, the entire period after being let back is probation period. If we had to go as far as to ban them, they were clearly a pain in the a§§, and we don't want to deal with reprimanding them no more if they cant behave after coming back. Then they're just not worth it.

5/13/2008 #1,055
Kyllorac

The new rule is very clear, but I think you need a provision for those people who are already at highest rank. Maybe setting the ban period to a maximum of 12 months for those people would be appropriate?

5/13/2008 #1,056
Fractured Illusion

Fanatic and Fan will have a one year deal then.

I think this is good.

And since no one is commenting on the manga issue, I think we can say no manga is allowed in the Rec Reading. Lefty, please state this in the first post (your topic and all :) )

5/13/2008 #1,057
Imalefty

okay, everything sounds good. we have a 12 month max ban on people, and we reserve the right to ban people for anything we find is offensive or ban-worthy. (a few will be listed for reference)

off to change the recommended reading... :)

-Lefty

5/13/2008 #1,058
Dexterity

a suggestion about the new banning rule

is it ok if frac or lefty warn us before banning? it gives us a chance to change our behavior before it results in a ban.

5/13/2008 #1,059
Imalefty

yes - we will definitely tell you when you're out of line (we did it with onar at least two or three times... XD). if, after that, you persist... then... BAN!!

-Lefty

5/13/2008 #1,060
Dexterity

alrighties. thanks for the clarification. yeah, onar was warned quite a number of times XD

5/13/2008 #1,061
Fractured Illusion

Where shall I add this rule of banning?

5/14/2008 #1,062
Fractured Illusion

@New Sug: POLL!

Well, what of the next poll?

5/14/2008 #1,063
Imalefty

uhhh... where to add...

i'm kind of afraid no one reads the "read this first!" post, so... T_T i'm not really sure.

-Lefty

5/14/2008 #1,064
Fractured Illusion

Update:

Punishment-section in Read This First! have been greatly modified.

@Poll

Helloooo? ANYONE with a sug suggestion? :O

5/16/2008 #1,065
Fractured Illusion

Well if no one is gonna contribute to poll suggestions, here are mine!

1. If your head had to be in the shape of a vegeatable, what would it be?

2. If your hands had to be in the shape of animal paws, which type would it be?

3. You've just been pulled over by a cop for a broken taillight. You're really broke and have no intention on paying. How do you do/act to avoid getting a ticket?

4. If you had Tourettes, which swear word would you prefer to shout?

See how sucky they are? This is a result of over-working! T_T Help me someone

5/16/2008 #1,066
Imalefty

i like the vegetable head one. XD the second one is a little weird... and the third one is a bit... umm... common? fourth would be interesting, but uh... would all of the swear words be censored? XD i guess you'd have to write "the D word" or "the F word."

how about... uhhh...

if you wrote an autobiography, what would you call it? (i guess this would be hard, since people might want to come up with their own)

then how about...

if you had to write a biography about frac, what would you call it? (ahahaha... sorry, frac. i had to choose someone from here and you were the first that came to mind)

if you had to lose a body part, which would you prefer?

and then... i'm still pushing for... if you could meet one person from the RG, who would you meet (and why)? (and in this, we must include reggy)

:D i'll think of better ones later.

-Lefty

5/16/2008 #1,067
Fractured Illusion

and then... i'm still pushing for... if you could meet one person from the RG, who would you meet (and why)? (and in this, we must include reggy)

Oh my god... Fine! We shall have this silly, SILLY poll then.

But you shall construct the answers :p har har

5/17/2008 #1,068
simpleplan13

School is over.. I intend to be alive again.... so I would like to be an examinator for this month's RM

5/17/2008 #1,069
Fractured Illusion

Fantastic! You're hired! :3

5/17/2008 #1,070
simpleplan13

That's because I'm such an awesome examinator (or because Im the only one who applied...lol)

5/17/2008 #1,071
Imalefty

okay, here we go... :\ i'm sorry if i miss anyone! T_T

If you could meet ONE person from the RG forum, who would you want to meet (and why)?

Frac

Lefty

Reggy

Mini

Ting tong

Jelly

Lime

Jesse

Dex

Dragonflydreamr (what's her nick? O.o?)

Kylie

Era

Lucy (where HAS lucy been, by the way...?)

Millie

Bliss

Rassy (or is it... rassie?)

Esther Jade

Monk? (is she still here?)

uhhh... REALLY sorry if i missed anyone. will add you on if you tell me. :D

-Lefty

5/17/2008 . Edited 5/17/2008 #1,072
Imalefty

should we include a poll on the RM topic that asks whether or not people actually read the rules before playing? or is that too much to handle? XD

-Lefty

5/17/2008 #1,073
Fractured Illusion

New poll! Any suggestions? Should we pick something stated before?

Previous suggestions:

1. If your head had to be in the shape of a vegeatable, what would it be?

2. If your hands had to be in the shape of animal paws, which type would it be?

3. You've just been pulled over by a cop for a broken taillight. You're really broke and have no intention on paying. How do you do/act to avoid getting a ticket?

4. If you had Tourettes, which swear word would you prefer to shout?

if you wrote an autobiography, what would you call it? (i guess this would be hard, since people might want to come up with their own)

then how about...

if you had to write a biography about frac, what would you call it? (ahahaha... sorry, frac. i had to choose someone from here and you were the first that came to mind)

if you had to lose a body part, which would you prefer?

if you could be any of the off topics, which would you be?

PICK AND CHOOSE!

5/23/2008 . Edited 5/23/2008 #1,074
Lime-Cat

I vote for the veggie head and body part (for it's potential gruesomeness).

SUG: body part question!

for the body part, name a body part and include the gruesome story about how you lost it! ^_^

5/23/2008 #1,075
Fractured Illusion

Wait, should I include different situations of how you lose the body part or should everyone think one up themselves?

(and thanks for coming! Off Topic is safe...for now!)

5/23/2008 #1,076
Lime-Cat

hm...i think you should include diff situations of how you would lose the body part...the more gruesome, the more difficult the poll. lol.

(Off Topic will NEVER be safe! it ish doomed! *probably*)

5/23/2008 #1,077
angel953

biography about FRAC

[i have evil plans for this mwahahaha]

5/23/2008 #1,078
Fractured Illusion

Nooooes, not a biography about me! T_T I don't even know why my chosen one wrote me there

@Lime

Okay, give me a few teasers of how it would look like!

5/23/2008 #1,079
Lime-Cat

ok...i'll start of with a fracism inspired one from 30 minutes ago: the head.

*ahem*

You home has a rat infestation and all the food in the house has already been eaten. One day, you slip into a semi-comatose state at home in your comfy bed and over the course of one month, the rats slowly gnaw/eat your neck away, decapitating your head. You never fully knew what hit you, but you felt the pain of all the gnawing, bite after bite.

5/23/2008 . Edited 5/23/2008 #1,080
« Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member