The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »
Poll
So, did you read the rules before playing The Review Game? And the review requirements in the first post of this topic?
1 Yes
2 No
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
artificial destiny

reviewing cracked porcelain,

someone pls do 'in the end'? thanks

5/31/2008 #601
idontwannapopuponsearchengines

In The End done. Goddess II: 3 Years Later please.

5/31/2008 #602
Harmonic Discord

Goddess II chapter 1 done.

The Sylvian Outlaws, chapter 8, if you please?

6/1/2008 #603
Narc

Done Sylvian Outlaws.

Roanoke, please.

6/1/2008 #604
Harmonic Discord

Done Roanoke chapter 13 - nice!

The Sylvian Outlaws chapter 8, please! (If you absolutely can't, another ch. is fine)

6/1/2008 . Edited 6/1/2008 #605
Distilledfx

Just reviewed Sylvian Outlaws

Can someone please review Cracked Porcelain

6/1/2008 #606
Narc

Reviewed Cracked Porcelain.

Roanoke, please.

6/1/2008 #607
Harmonic Discord

Reviewed Roanoke chapter 15 - nicely done!

The Sylvian Outlaws, please? Preferably chapter 8, though I understand if you can't.

6/2/2008 #608
Distilledfx

Just reviewed Sylvian Outlaws

Can someone please review Cracked Porcelain

EDIT: Chapter 2 now up; get the RG moving!

6/2/2008 . Edited 6/3/2008 #609
Josh Howatt

oops.

6/2/2008 . Edited 6/2/2008 #610
Josh Howatt

Done with E Flat. Can someone please read Freaks of Nature. Thanks.

6/2/2008 . Edited 6/2/2008 #611
Lorki

Yay! this is so perfect for me, I suck at giving short semi-thoughtless reviews. This looks fun.

Please review my story The dog king!!

Awesomeness

-lorki

6/2/2008 #612
Distilledfx

===OFF TOPIC===

Wow, what is happening here...

@ Josh Howatt

You have to review the person who posted before you. I think you have made an error somewhere and you have reviewed Lefty instead of me.

@ Lorki

This is even more confusing - Have you reviewed anyone?

===END OFF TOPIC===

6/2/2008 #613
Josh Howatt

oops. looks like I was stuck back in 2007. First posting. Sorry. Looks like I didn't get reviewed either though. Does this even work?

6/2/2008 #614
Distilledfx

===off topic===

@ Josh Howatt

Welcome to the Review Game

Yeah RG works really well, this is just a little hiccup.

===end off topic===

6/2/2008 . Edited 6/2/2008 #615
Fractured Illusion

--- OFF TOPIC ---

@Josh

RG works damn well if you play it properly. Which you didn't this time. If your review met the depth requirements, I am sure Imalefty will give you a review back, though, if you ask her to (explaining the situation, etc).

Either way, I see no review for the story Distilled requested. Therefore Distilled is still up.

@Lorki

Read the rules. The Review Game is no charity work.

--- END OF OFF TOPIC ---

Distilledfx is up with Cracked Porcelain

6/3/2008 #616
Lew Sylva

Reviewed Cracked Porcelain; do Perfect Fit, thanks.

6/4/2008 #617
KnittingKneedle

perfect fit is done...The Bone House please

6/4/2008 #618
B. J. Winters

Did Bone House.

Can someone do Ghost Writer - Chapter 15 (or beyond) - and reminder - you need only read one chapter. I'm fine with reviews out of context. Thanks

6/4/2008 #619
idontwannapopuponsearchengines

Ghost Writer done. Goddess II: 3 Years Later please.

6/4/2008 . Edited 6/4/2008 #620
Josh Howatt

Did Ghostwriter - Chapter 15. Can someone please do Freaks of Nature.

Thanks.

6/4/2008 #621
Fractured Illusion

--- OFF TOPIC ---

Double review situatuin. Rule 10. BJ will review back sooj,granted both reviews are legit

--- END OF OFF TOPIC ---

Josh Howatt is up with Freaks of Nature

6/4/2008 #622
B. J. Winters

--- OFF TOPIC ---

Saw the double review- I will review back sooj - but it will have to be tomorrow.

{edit: done}

--- END OF OFF TOPIC ---

Josh Howatt is up with Freaks of Nature

6/4/2008 . Edited 6/5/2008 #623
ByYourSide

Freaks of Nature, done! An excellent read, off key and pretty close to perfect. ^_~

Novicus, please! Merci mucho!

6/4/2008 #624
exit signs

Novicus reviewed (Ch.1). very in-depth

Arachnid please!

6/4/2008 #625
ByYourSide

--OFF TOPIC---

exit signs, as much as I appreciate the review, you didn't follow the rules. =[ You only wrote two sentences.

THESE are the requirements:

REVIEW REQUIREMENTS:

Choose at least four of these seven and comment upon with at least two sentences. Comments like "That was totally cool, update!" or "I want to read more" does not constitute as a sentence that is to be counted, in this case.

-Dialog (how did it flow? Awkward? Didn't fit the age group that were speaking? Forced? How so?)

-Characters (too empty? Not enough to give an impression? Feel sympathetic? How so?)

-Writing (too flowery? Too many adverbs? Too oldfashioned for a high-school drama romance? Perfect match? How so?)

-Spelling (anything that stuck out and needed to be corrected?)

-Enjoyment (how did you feel from reading this and WHY? Were you dozing off? On your seat with suspense? How so?)

-Plot (clich├ęd but well done? Interesting idea but poor execution? Suggestions on how to thicken it? Got no idea where it's heading, but interesting anyhow? How so?)

-Other (anything you felt was left out from the other commentaries? Perhaps summing up all the bad and good points and closing it up with some final thoughts?)

---

You didn't follow the rules, so your review can't be counted.

----END OFF TOPIC---

So I am still up, with Novicus. =^^=

6/5/2008 . Edited 6/5/2008 #626
exit signs

--OFF TOPIC--

actually, I spoke on the characters (Blaisius), the writing (descriptive), my enjoyment (what I liked and didn't like and how it kept me interested), and other (inconsistencies)

that's four. There was a total of three sentences; I simple forgot to put a comma after the first "and" in my review.

--END OFF TOPIC

So I am still up with Arachnid.

6/5/2008 #627
KnittingKneedle

-off topic-

exit wounds...your review was not nearly indepth enough to meet the depth requirements.

The rules state that two sentances are needed for EVERY one of the four you choose...so eight sentances would be an acceptable amount (look at the reviews left by other members if you're having difficulty grasping it)

your points need to be developed or you could go over to easy fix where reviews like yours are accepted

-end off topic-

Asherah Seirei is up with Novicus

6/5/2008 . Edited 6/5/2008 #628
Fractured Illusion

--- OFF TOPIC ---

Mod is here to clear it up and make it pretty and official. Okay, it's nice that there's actually a newbie that reads the rules...but not so nice s/he does it to find loopholes.

It is fixed. Set in stone. Can't be changed! Ever! (unless I, or my other mod, says otherwise) 4 areas needs to be commented on without blase statement. And 2 sentence per area. AT A MINIMUM!

Next time you tell someone they got something wrong, check your facts. The Review Game does not support cheating.

Also, three sentences (although only two given in actuality), as a DEPTH review? How is that even possible?

--- END OF OFF TOPIC ---

Asherah Seirei is up with Novicus

6/5/2008 . Edited 6/5/2008 #629
Josh Howatt

Finished Novicus. Like fantasy? You'll love it.

Someone please do Freaks of Nature. Chapter 5 and beyond.

Thanks

6/5/2008 #630
« Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member