The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Chasing Skylines

Everyone's a winner this RM. XD

Mini says it's not about winning; it's about spreading Review Love.

Split to honor the Powers That Be and Review Love.

2/4/2009 . Edited 2/4/2009 #301
karma-dollie

Character and plot focus more than technical

Ah, okie dokie.

edit: and being nice

:D It's what I do.

2/4/2009 #302
karma-dollie

'Course. Since no one's participating in RM, I'll just review your stories this weekend.

:D Really? Yay! He's finally gonna make himself read my stories!

...and then laugh or cry depending on how he views my patheticness that no one else will understand. Haha!

2/4/2009 #303
Fractured Illusion

I am just trying to make more people wanna join for raised chance of winning-ness -_-

2/4/2009 #304
karma-dollie

Quoted for truth!

2/4/2009 #305
Chasing Skylines

...and then laugh or cry depending on how he views my patheticness that no one else will understand. Haha!

Haha.

Then you'll have more reviews than your chapter count. That irked me. Good stories should get reviews.

2/4/2009 #306
Fractured Illusion

Its sad how few people, out of those that get RM reviews, actually turn up at this forum. Man...ungrateful betches...

2/4/2009 #307
Chasing Skylines

I am just trying to make more people wanna join for raised chance of winning-ness -_-

(I cared more about winning) Review Love FTW!

2/4/2009 #308
Chasing Skylines

Its sad how few people, out of those that get RM reviews, actually turn up at this forum. Man...ungrateful betches...

Hey, Beatles isn't an ungrateful bitch, then. XD

But yeah, really. Some return review, though.

2/4/2009 #309
Nicki BluIs

i hate ppl who dont review reply. If i take time to do a reveiw i sure as hell better get a "thanks"; even the defensive ones are beter than nothing

2/4/2009 #310
karma-dollie

Then you'll have more reviews than your chapter count. That irked me. Good stories should get reviews.

Aw, you're just full of ego inflation today. ;p

I kinda wish I had gotten here through an RM. I totally would've checked RG out.

2/4/2009 #311
Fractured Illusion

But yeah, really. Some return review, though.

Yes, I've heard about that phenomenon.

Hey Sesshy. If you review anyone other that Radio, say "Come join us at RG" or something, so they feel they get an official invite and arent barging in or whatever

2/4/2009 #312
Fractured Illusion

i hate ppl who dont review reply. If i take time to do a reveiw i sure as hell better get a "thanks"; even the defensive ones are beter than nothing

Man, same.

A good tip for multi-chaps:

Don't give a review reply until you update the story. :P That way your gratitude is fresh on their mind, and they feel more inclined to read the new chapter. Tested and proven. Booyah for fanfictionnet.

2/4/2009 #313
karma-dollie

Yup yup. I'm surprised at the number of people who don't reply.

2/4/2009 #314
Chasing Skylines

Yes, even the defensive ones. They give me something to complain about. XD But yeah, I reply unless it's an RG topic review (if I have nothing to say).

Aw, you're just full of ego inflation today. ;p

Right. -meaningful look at golden refrigerator-

2/4/2009 #315
Nicki BluIs

gow did you get here Radio? Sesshy?

2/4/2009 #316
Fractured Illusion

I'd like to receive review replies especially when I am doing harsher reviews. That way I know they dont suicide or go hating on me or whatever. XD And I will notice if they are actually taking my advice or not.

2/4/2009 #317
Chasing Skylines

Hey Sesshy. If you review anyone other that Radio, say "Come join us at RG" or something, so they feel they get an official invite and arent barging in or whatever

Yes, RM is about advertising RG too... Yeah, I'll hang out in the Just In section for a bit after getting through some for Radio.

Don't give a review reply until you update the story. :P That way your gratitude is fresh on their mind, and they feel more inclined to read the new chapter. Tested and proven. Booyah for fanfictionnet.

Noted.

2/4/2009 #318
Fractured Illusion

I remember Sesshy came here from someone on LJ saying something semi-semi-bad about RG (in relation to Time is Running Out Awards and SKOW)

2/4/2009 #319
Chasing Skylines

I found an LJ community saying something about Tiro Nominees being from RG. Yesh, I got here from a negative comment about this place. XD

I'd like to receive review replies especially when I am doing harsher reviews. That way I know they dont suicide or go hating on me or whatever. XD And I will notice if they are actually taking my advice or not.

+ 1.

2/4/2009 #320
karma-dollie

I reply unless it's an RG topic review (if I have nothing to say).

Does anyone reply to RGers even in the games? *raises hand*

I was looking for how to complain about the stats pages not showing up and I figured someone in a forum would know. Haha! Not nearly as exciting as through RM.

2/4/2009 #321
Chasing Skylines

I was looking for how to complain about the stats pages not showing up and I figured someone in a forum would know. Haha! Not nearly as exciting as through RM.

Hahahaha. RG/Off Topic continues to be a place to complain. XD

2/4/2009 #322
Fractured Illusion

Does anyone reply to RGers even in the games? *raises hand*

I'd review reply a worm if I could.

I am slow with it though. It might take a few days. XD

2/4/2009 #323
karma-dollie

Wow. Never thought of that.

2/4/2009 #324
Chasing Skylines

Man, FP is really hungry. Poor hobo. Will you host stories for food? Oh wait...

2/4/2009 #325
Fractured Illusion

Yes, even the defensive ones. They give me something to complain about.

+1

I love to bitch about stuff. Sure, I will forever have lost any sort of respect for that person, but I get to complain. XD

2/4/2009 #326
Chasing Skylines

I love to bitch about stuff. Sure, I will forever have lost any sort of respect for that person, but I get to complain. XD

Hahaha.

I totally don't track stories I ripped apart for improvements...

2/4/2009 #327
karma-dollie

Hahahaha. RG/Off Topic continues to be a place to complain. XD

They were already talking about it on and off when I got there and not too late afterwards Frac sent that email with the complaints. I arrived at a good time. :)

2/4/2009 #328
Fractured Illusion

Wow we have been posting here since #173

2/4/2009 #329
Chasing Skylines

They were already talking about it on and off when I got there and not too late afterwards Frac sent that email with the complaints. I arrived at a good time. :)

Frac actually e-mailed the complaints? Haha.

2/4/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member