The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »
Chasing Skylines

im trying to write a poem! im excited but since its not emo so im having troulbe articulating it! :/

True art isn't always angsty, Bubbles. You can do it.

Dai'stiho, Radio! Life in the operating room doesn't have to be gory. It could be like Scrubs [if you suspend reality enough].

I think I need a new computer. Mine's getting senile. I'm seeing the rainbow wheel a lot more than I used to. :/

How long have you had it?

1/21/2010 #1,891
VelvetyCheerio

Sesshy! For the resume,

always put down education that is not beyond like, high school. so, junior high is a no.

if you have ever been involved in public stuff, put that down

put down positions you may have held in clubs (don't forget to put down hours)

Don't give them your life story

If you're good in something, like typing, and maybe you won an award or honor, put that too!

Oh, and... hobbies... I don't know what my teacher told me about those anymore. :P Oh! Put stuff that could be related to whatever you are interning at. Yeah.

/not really here

1/21/2010 #1,892
Chasing Skylines

or...SUPER HARD AND WORK-FILLED AP EURO THAT WILL LOOK GOOD ON OTAKU'S COLLEGE APPLICATION.

I understand. I opted out of AP Euro, and I'm glad; the class is utterly bitchslapped with relentless work. They spend hours on it! Taking art courses does have a benefit; it shows you're versatile, creative, etc.

1/21/2010 #1,893
Sercus Kaynine

Maybe it was just incredibly boring.

Yeah. It was that.

I missed your straightforward logic to things.

Either we have SUPER AWSM EASY AND FUN ART CLASS THAT OTAKU WILL MOST DEFINITELY ENJOY BUT NOT MATTER ON MY COLLEGE APPLICATION.

or...SUPER HARD AND WORK-FILLED AP EURO THAT WILL LOOK GOOD ON OTAKU'S COLLEGE APPLICATION.

Maybe take one next year and one junior year? Or are your other years already taken by other things?

I am so jealous of an AP Euro option...

1/21/2010 #1,894
Nicki BluIs

i have to bid u adieu OT; my bro needs the comp

ill be back as soon as i can.

1/21/2010 #1,895
VelvetyCheerio

This^ is what you should pick.

even though this class is currently kicking me around like a soccer ball, you'll love it if you have a good teacher.

1/21/2010 #1,896
Sercus Kaynine

How long have you had it?

Since 2004/2005.

Sesshy! For the resume,

always put down education that is not beyond like, high school. so, junior high is a no.

If you're good in something, like typing, and maybe you won an award or honor, put that too!

Oh, and... hobbies... I don't know what my teacher told me about those anymore. :P Oh! Put stuff that could be related to whatever you are interning at. Yeah.

/not really here

Fang's self help. :D

1/21/2010 #1,897
karma-dollie

It only looks good if you pass. XD You're a sophomore? You do not need to be taking AP classes yet.

Dai'stiho, Radio! Life in the operating room doesn't have to be gory. It could be like Scrubs [if you suspend reality enough].

Dai'stiho! It's only gory sometimes. Right now, I've just got to carefully dance around an annoyingly large artery.

*still isn't here*

1/21/2010 #1,898
Tekla

I want new music!

what kind of music do you like? maybe I can recommend some for you to find :3

Now I have something to read during my sporadic breaks from writing when I get hung up on continuity errors.

hooray!

good luck with them errors.

1/21/2010 #1,899
Tekla

spam!

1/21/2010 #1,900
Tekla

schwa.

1/21/2010 #1,901
Chasing Skylines

Ooh, I read that.

- notes all -

Muchos gracias, Fang! Hi and bye!

1/21/2010 #1,902
Chasing Skylines

1/21/2010 #1,903
Nicki BluIs

*will be lurking just incase she's needed*

1/21/2010 #1,904
Chasing Skylines

you'll love it if you have a good teacher.

+ 1. Everyone loves the AP Euro teacher here.

1/21/2010 #1,905
Sercus Kaynine

what kind of music do you like? maybe I can recommend some for you to find :3

You can recommend whatever, though I don't know when I'll be able to get it...

You don't have to if you don't want to. I've just become addicted to finding new songs lately. XD

1/21/2010 #1,906
karma-dollie

Ooh! Sheriff, did you get new books for your brother yet? Is the Young Wizards series still in the running? Cos as I reread, I just fall in love all over and I think he'd like them if he's not thrown off by any jargon that makes it sound more intimidating than it really is. :D

1/21/2010 #1,907
Chasing Skylines

Dai'stiho! It's only gory sometimes. Right now, I've just got to carefully dance around an annoyingly large artery.

Believe in the heart of the cards! - brother was watching Yu-gi-oh recently -

Since 2004/2005.

Ooh, five years. It's reassuring to know my laptop'll work well until I get to replace it when I go to college.

1/21/2010 #1,908
Tekla

You can recommend whatever, though I don't know when I'll be able to get it...

that's why you have youtube! acquaint yourself, buy it if you like it. :P

You don't have to if you don't want to. I've just become addicted to finding new songs lately. XD

I'll PM you when I'm done researching. :D

1/21/2010 #1,909
Sercus Kaynine

Ooh, five years. It's reassuring to know my laptop'll work well until I get to replace it when I go to college.

She has served me faithfully.

I'll PM you when I'm done researching. :D

Muchos gracias!

1/21/2010 #1,910
karma-dollie

I'm going to want more of this cup o' soup when I'm done. Unfortunately it's my mom's. :/ Oh de wells. Gotta savor it now.

And the artery is officially lazily avoided. *puts away cheap plot hole tape*

1/21/2010 #1,911
SoneAnna

Maybe take one next year and one junior year? Or are your other years already taken by other things?

Naw, we only get offered it in Sophmore year, and its optional. Technically, one doesn't have to take a history class Sophmore year...

I understand. I opted out of AP Euro, and I'm glad; the class is utterly bitchslapped with relentless work. They spend hours on it! Taking art courses does have a benefit; it shows you're versatile, creative, etc.

Uh...though sounds good. @___@

It only looks good if you pass. XD You're a sophomore?

I'm a freshman right now. We just got our sheets selecting classes for Sophmore year.

1/21/2010 #1,912
improvisationallychallenged

Hey OT!

When you say you want new music Sir, do you mean music that's new to the world, or music that would be new to you? o.O

1/21/2010 #1,913
SoneAnna

even though this class is currently kicking me around like a soccer ball, you'll love it if you have a good teacher.

Weeelll...we either get my completely awesome and enthusiastic world history teacher, or one of the newer, very odd teachers I haven't personally met with yet...

I'm leaning towards art class now, eeeeep...I don't wanna risk it...and WHAT IF THERE'S MORE WORK?!

I fucking had a mental breakdown last semester from the work overload just as it is with regular honors...Though granted I've dropped honors Algebra and gone into core and the work level from that class has gone down significantly...

1/21/2010 #1,914
Chasing Skylines

Uh...though sounds good. @___@

Hm, I now actually think you should take it. If you want to show your creative side or whatever, submit a portfolio of your work with your college application, or join National Art Honor Society, etc. Taking an AP course sophomore year could prepare you for taking them junior year.

1/21/2010 #1,915
Sercus Kaynine

I'm going to want more of this cup o' soup when I'm done. Unfortunately it's my mom's. :/ Oh de wells. Gotta savor it now.

*applauds*

Naw, we only get offered it in Sophmore year, and its optional. Technically, one doesn't have to take a history class Sophmore year...

Same rule here, though I'm in AP World History this year anyway, although it's not nearly as hard as one would think an AP class would be. That's probably just my teacher though.

I'd pick AP Euro but that's because I like history and if the teacher's good it would be fun, plus I'm no good at art... XD

1/21/2010 #1,916
Sercus Kaynine

When you say you want new music Sir, do you mean music that's new to the world, or music that would be new to you? o.O

Umm... both. :D

1/21/2010 #1,917
SoneAnna

Hm, I now actually think you should take it. If you want to show your creative side or whatever, submit a portfolio of your work with your college application, or join National Art Honor Society, etc. Taking an AP course sophomore year could prepare you for taking them junior year.

D8

We don't take AP classes junior year!

1/21/2010 #1,918
Chasing Skylines

:O Radio! - puts out "Wet Guts: Please Avoid" sign -

1/21/2010 #1,919
Sercus Kaynine

Weeelll...we either get my completely awesome and enthusiastic world history teacher, or one of the newer, very odd teachers I haven't personally met with yet...

That's quite the gamble.

I'm leaning towards art class now, eeeeep...I don't wanna risk it...and WHAT IF THERE'S MORE WORK?!

I fucking had a mental breakdown last semester from the work overload just as it is with regular honors...Though granted I've dropped honors Algebra and gone into core and the work level from that class has gone down significantly...

There will be more work than an art class, rest assured. Depends on if you'll enjoy it or not.

1/21/2010 #1,920
« Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member