The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fractured Illusion

This is the topic to change the future!

Or at least, change things about RG. Even if you don't have a suggestion, please come and join the debates so we can gain perspectives on which things to implement and not to implement. Remember, this is about the RG future!

General suggestions:

If you have a suggestion to improve The Review Game, or a suggestion on a topic to add to this forum, or something else entirely, please state it here. We are much interested in your ideas.

When you make a suggestion; please, I ask that you have thought this through! Give a detailed, thorough description of your suggestion. How would it work practically, why do we need to follow your suggestion, etc. For a suggestion to be desirable, it needs to work practically so tell how that would come to be.

Make the suggestion as easy to understand as possible, and have is as self-sufficient as possible.

Also: your suggestions cannot rely simply on mods. The ideal is the Review Game, which takes care of itself aside from mods needing to correct people doing it wrong every now and then.

This topic is also for examinators in Review Marathon to register.

Artists that wish to join Artist - Author Trade sign up their artist profiles here.

Suggest New Off Topic Titles:

All OT titles must relate to their number in some way. Try not to start making OT title suggestions before page 90. When you vote, you get max 2 votes. Whichever title has 3 votes wins, or if more than one has 3 votes, whichever has the most votes.

7/6/2010 . Edited 11/4/2012 #1
Fractured Illusion

OT 87 needs a new name!

Go.

7/6/2010 #2
Fractured Illusion

In cricket in Australia, 87 is considered an unlucky score (the devil's number) thought to originate from the fact that 87 is 13 runs short of a century, equivalent a Nelson's, Double-Nelson's etc (111, 222 etc) in English cricket.

So maybe;

Off Topic - The Devil's Number!

Off Topic - Bad Luck Down Under!

Off Topic - The New Thirteen!

7/6/2010 #3
Nesasio

I suppose we can't suggest our own names if we were born in '87, huh? :D Kidding.

How 'bout "Evil Will Always Triumph, Because Good is Dumb" for the 1987 release of Spaceballs?

7/6/2010 #4
Tekla

In cricket in Australia, 87 is considered an unlucky score (the devil's number). OT - Can I Have Yo Numba?

Wenger Swiss Army Knife version XXL, listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's most multi-functional penknife with 87 tools. OT - It slices, it dices!

Jan. 3rd, 1987. Aretha Franklin becomes the first woman inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. OT - Headbang central!

July 3rd, 1987. In the Soviet Union, Vladimir Nikolayev is sentenced to death for cannibalism. OT - But is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

July 31, 1987. An F4-rated tornado devastates eastern Edmonton, Alberta. Hardest hit are an industrial park and a trailer park. OT - Happier than a tornado in a trailer park!

1987 - A squirrel closes down the New York Stock Exchange when it burrows through a telephone line. OT - Nuts, anyone?

=]

7/6/2010 #5
Fractured Illusion

I vote for

Off Topic - Headbang Central!

XD

7/6/2010 #6
Ghosts

We're Untouchable!/Untouchable, THE OT-Untouchables came out in 1987.

OT: The meaning of war-Full Metal Jacket came out in 1987

Dang nabbit, Private Piles!-Also FMJ

Lime Cat, this ones for you!-sort of FMJ reference?

OT, were lethal!-Lethal weapon came out in 1987

7/6/2010 #7
Nesasio

I still vote for OT: Evil Will Always Triumph, Because Good is Dumb.

7/6/2010 #8
lookingwest

I'm voting for Headbang Central

7/6/2010 #9
improvisationallychallenged

Off Topic - Headbang Central!

This.

7/6/2010 #10
Ghosts

But is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

7/6/2010 #11
Fractured Illusion

But is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Is this what you're voting on or what's going on?

7/6/2010 #12
Ghosts

its my vote.

7/6/2010 #13
Fractured Illusion

Ok, score board so far:

Headbang Central - 3 votes (Frac, Potter, Austen)

Evil Will Always Triumph, Because Good is Dumb - 1 vote (Lyra)

But is in fact frowned upon in most societies. - 1 vote (Frets)

Do you guys wanna wait for more potential voters or is this enough?

7/6/2010 #14
C. Tattiana H-H

I like Headbang Central. Sounds lively. =P

7/6/2010 #15
Nicki BluIs

i like headbang central

7/6/2010 #16
Fractured Illusion

OT has been made!

7/6/2010 #17
Tekla

so yeah... movie thread!

what else have we to decide on?

7/8/2010 #18
Sercus Kaynine

what else have we to decide on?

Which movie to watch!

And where to nominate, I think.

7/8/2010 #19
Tekla

And where to nominate, I think.

so does that mean we get a movie thread soon?

7/8/2010 #20
Fractured Illusion

First, we have a tie;

Title votes:

The Cinema - Sparkles, Frac, Potter

Cinema Royale - Mini, Sheriff, Lurch

-

And did we pick a time in FP timezone to start watching?

7/8/2010 #21
Sercus Kaynine

And did we pick a time in FP timezone to start watching?

I vote FP time to keep things simple.

Also, I vote Cinema Royale.

7/8/2010 #22
Fractured Illusion

No, I meant what time to actually start watching the movie? We are going by FP time.

Like noon? 15 pm? 18 pm?

7/8/2010 #23
Tekla

No, I meant what time to actually start watching the movie? We are going by FP time.

well, if it's on a Saturday, and if we *don't* want our European friends to have even more of a reason to be an insomniac, I say we do it in the early afternoon (like, 1pm-ish or so?).

my Saturdays are usually always free, so pretty much all day is good. but I don't want it to be a ridiculous time for anyone either.

7/8/2010 #24
Ghosts

well, if it's on a Saturday, and if we *don't* want our European friends to have even more of a reason to be an insomniac, I say we do it in the early afternoon (like, 1pm-ish or so?).

my Saturdays are usually always free, so pretty much all day is good. but I don't want it to be a ridiculous time for anyone either.this

7/8/2010 #25
Tekla

well, if you're gonna agree to my entire post, vote on a name.

silly Frets.

7/8/2010 #26
Ghosts

If we still have that tie, I'll vote Cinema Royale. It has much more a ring to it than The Cinema, in my opinion.

7/8/2010 #27
Nesasio

I vote Cinema Royale!

...I thought I voted before but I guess I never did...

7/8/2010 #28
Sercus Kaynine

And Saturday early afternoon works for me.

7/8/2010 #29
Ghosts

Same. Fridays are usually a no go, and weekdays I got school after this vacation, but saturday afternoon is perfecto.

7/8/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member