The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »
Poll has been closed for voting. Displaying poll result:
MARCH POLL. READ ALL ENTRIES BEFORE VOTING. Vote for your 2 favorite pieces.
1 Somme by Rogue Energizer Bunny
 29%
2 The Last Ballad of Edwin St. Edwards by Faithless Juliet
 29%
3 Call Me a Demon by Annything
 16%
4 The Wolf by Nesasio
 12%
5 Insanity by inwardtransience
 8%
6 Monster by A. Gray
 4%
Unique Voters: 16
inwardtransience
14 year old should look like and what a 18 year old

I was talking to a girl (okay, flirting with) and I guessed her age to be 20 to 22. I later learned she was fifteen.

9/18/2012 . Edited 9/18/2012 #1,981
Highway Unicorn
You should have tried the girls. They're all bitches, but at least you would get in some variety.

Well there was this one girl who was really pretty and seemed to like me more than friends, but I was way too shy to do anything about it :(

9/18/2012 #1,982
inwardtransience

But to be fair, I'm thrown off a lot by how people act. She acted and talked like she was older than she was, so it confused me. I tend not to pay much attention to appearance and focus on the person's brain, to be honest. That's the sexiest part to me.

9/18/2012 #1,983
inwardtransience
Well there was this one girl who was really pretty and seemed to like me more than friends, but I was way too shy to do anything about it :(

Aww sadness D:

I'm way too shy to ever approach anyone I'm attracted to. Which is partly because I'm worried they're straight, but still. Even if I know they aren't, I still can't do it.

9/18/2012 #1,984
Highway Unicorn
was talking to a girl (okay, flirting with) and I guessed her age to be 20 to 22. I later learned she was fifteen

hahahaha, did you feel like a pedobear afterwords? XP

focus on the person's brain, to be honest. That's the sexiest part to me

Yeah, of course. That's a highly attractive trait :D hahahaha but the girl i was talking about wasn't the smartest apple. DX

9/18/2012 #1,985
inwardtransience
hahahaha, did you feel like a pedobear afterwords? XP

I feel like a pedo ALL THE FUCKING TIME seriously it's so bad ._.

Yeah, of course. That's a highly attractive trait :D hahahaha but the girl i was talking about wasn't the smartest apple. DX

Ah, well fuck her. Erm, not literally. Wait, how can you fuck someone literally? Like, can you use a book as a dildo? :/

9/18/2012 #1,986
Highway Unicorn
I'm way too shy to ever approach anyone I'm attracted to

I think that was my biggest problem. I was terrified to talk to anyone, either sex, that i found attracting. I guess that's why i've been single this whole time. BUT i have had run ins with some...interesting people and had interesting experiences. :P It's like...i'm more willing to do something/ talk to someone if i'm not attracted to them compared to actually doing something with some i'm attracted to.

9/18/2012 #1,987
Highway Unicorn
I feel like a pedo ALL THE FUCKING TIME seriously it's so bad ._.

hahahaha, you should just walk around in the trench coat then, handing out candy XPPPPP

? Like, can you use a book as a dildo? :/

I guess a small book would work? You know, roll it up and shove-

*Cough* Nevermind.

9/18/2012 #1,988
inwardtransience
It's like...i'm more willing to do something/ talk to someone if i'm not attracted to them compared to actually doing something with some i'm attracted to.

I totally get that. In fact, sometimes I find it easier to talk to men because I don't get distracted by how cute they are.

Of course, over the internet I'm perfectly fine, because I don't have to look at you XD

9/18/2012 #1,989
Highway Unicorn
, because I don't have to look at you

but i want you to LOOK AT ME! :DDDD

9/18/2012 #1,990
inwardtransience
hahahaha, you should just walk around in the trench coat then, handing out candy XPPPPP

Not even funny. I had a pedophile in my family ._. I keep worrying it's genetic. Like am I gonna suddenly become super-pedo one day? So paranoid.

I guess a small book would work? You know, roll it up and shove-

Hee hee hee :D literally

9/18/2012 #1,991
inwardtransience
but i want you to LOOK AT ME! :DDDD

But then I get all worried about making eye contact (which is really hard for me: DON'T STEAL MY SOUL goddess I hate being crazy), what I'm supposed to be doing about body language, over-analyzing the other person's body language, get random distracting thoughts about cuteness... etc etc etc

I can barely talk sometimes... ._.

9/18/2012 #1,992
Highway Unicorn
Not even funny. I had a pedophile in my family ._. I keep worrying it's genetic. Like am I gonna suddenly become super-pedo one day? So paranoid

No, I don't think it's genetic. I, in my opinion, think that people struggling with such urges can control it...if given the right support and stuff, but i meant no offense!!!

Hee hee hee :D literally

XDDDDD

9/18/2012 #1,993
inwardtransience
but i meant no offense!!!

It's okay, I'm a big girl. I'm just paranoid. Part of that whole crazy thing, ya know.

9/18/2012 #1,994
Highway Unicorn
But then I get all worried about making eye contact (which is really hard for me: DON'T STEAL MY SOUL goddess I hate being crazy), what I'm supposed to be doing about body language, over-analyzing the other person's body language, get random distracting thoughts about cuteness... etc etc etc

I can barely talk sometimes... ._.

To be honest, I don't think i ever had eye contact problems... I guess it doesn't get to me like it does to almost everybody else. :P Annnnnnnd i guess i always have something to talk about.

YOu know what, i take back what i said about having trouble taking to somebody i like... i don't have that many struggles... i guess it's just how i feel in the inside that makes me think that i do. *Shrugs*

9/18/2012 #1,995
Highway Unicorn
I'm just paranoid

I get paranoid too. Like i freak out if im in a car on a narrow street, or if i think a earthquake is a coming my way. :(

9/18/2012 #1,996
Highway Unicorn

oh lawrdy, I just found a picture of me in a panda hat....and i do look younger than i really am DX

9/18/2012 #1,997
inwardtransience
Annnnnnnd i guess i always have something to talk about.

Oh, I didn't even mention worrying about what I say...

I get paranoid too. Like i freak out if im in a car on a narrow street, or if i think a earthquake is a coming my way. :(

Or driving under a freeway overpass, or if the wind stops blowing (THEY'RE PLANNING SOMETHING). Thankfully wind is nearly constant here.

9/18/2012 #1,998
inwardtransience
oh lawrdy, I just found a picture of me in a panda hat....and i do look younger than i really am DX

Panda hat...? O_o

9/18/2012 #1,999
Highway Unicorn
Oh, I didn't even mention worrying about what I say...

(O.o)...well then, i see the only thing left for me to do then is to ELIMANATE YOU!

Thankfully wind is nearly constant here.

I wish wind was constant where i live. Just heat. Heat, heat, and guess what, even more heat! (q.q)

9/18/2012 #2,000
Highway Unicorn
Panda hat...? O_o

YESH, A BIG OLE PANDA HAT WITH PANDA EARS AND PANDA...well, that's it, just the ears. WANNA SEE? :DDDDDD

9/18/2012 #2,001
inwardtransience
i see the only thing left for me to do then is to ELIMANATE YOU!

I'm socially retarded. I'm learning to accept that.

I BLAME THE SCHIZOPHRENIA

9/18/2012 #2,002
inwardtransience
YESH, A BIG OLE PANDA HAT WITH PANDA EARS AND PANDA...well, that's it, just the ears. WANNA SEE? :DDDDDD

Yes, I am very curious what makes a panda hat.

9/18/2012 #2,003
Highway Unicorn

Nothing wrong with being socially awkward. BUT you know what would be awkward? To just start doing the pelvic thrust towards someone you just met. Yup.

9/18/2012 #2,004
inwardtransience
To just start doing the pelvic thrust towards someone you just met.

That motion would be so unnatural to me I wouldn't even be able to do it right lol

9/18/2012 #2,005
Highway Unicorn
Yes, I am very curious what makes a panda hat.

Got it from Hot Topic for only five dollars! :DDDD

Okay, but ignore the loose stripper in the picture. XP

http://rawr-rawr-immadragon.tumblr.com/image/31846130897

9/18/2012 #2,006
Highway Unicorn
That motion would be so unnatural to me I wouldn't even be able to do it right lol

There isn't a wrong way. Just thrust like you've never thrusted before! :DDDD

9/18/2012 #2,007
inwardtransience
http://rawr-rawr-immadragon.tumblr.com/image/31846130897

Very fashionable.

Loose stripper...?

There isn't a wrong way. Just thrust like you've never thrusted before! :DDDD

I don't think I ever have thrusted before

9/18/2012 #2,008
Highway Unicorn
Very fashionable.

Thank you. :P

Loose stripper...?

haha, i meant me XI

I don't think I ever have thrusted before

There's a first for everything :D

9/18/2012 #2,009
inwardtransience
haha, i meant me XI

I didn't notice anything loose or stripperific but okay.

9/18/2012 #2,010
« Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member