The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »
UndeadWithoutCoffee

Oh yeah my BF carries the heave stuff too when he´s here.

GTG now bed is waiting!

2/27/2011 #2,671
Carus

Night Net :)

2/27/2011 #2,672
Jealous Rage

I've definitely put weight on since starting uni.

Yeah, that used to be my problem haha. I would do all right in the summer, when I could get out and walk. But then school would start up, and I'd find myself not able to find them time to get out and exercise or eat properly. I did recently get a treadmill though, so I'm trying to work out a good schedule for using that. I'm hoping if I start using it now, I'll be in decent enough shape to do daily running once it gets warm enough outside.

Night Net.

2/27/2011 #2,673
Rainbow35

@Nom: you really like pizza! XD

Yes I do, it's my favourite food! xP Some days I've actually had pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :D

Hmm, I guess my nickname fits me pretty well then, doesn't it? :P

2/27/2011 #2,674
Carus

I'm looking forward to friday dinner already :D pitta bread, hummus and olives, yum. And maybe feta cheese too! YAY I'M GREEK (at heart)

2/27/2011 #2,675
SolarisOne8

Pizza's good -- in its place. Too many days in a row, makes eating a very dull prospect. :P

2/27/2011 . Edited 2/27/2011 #2,676
Jealous Rage

Sounds good Karas. I have no idea what I'll be eating ever haha. It's pretty much a case of "Shit, it's close to dinnertime. Time to pull something out of the freezer/fridge".

2/27/2011 #2,677
Carus

Hmm, I guess my nickname fits me pretty well then, doesn't it? :P

XD

Yeah, that used to be my problem haha. I would do all right in the summer, when I could get out and walk. But then school would start up, and I'd find myself not able to find them time to get out and exercise or eat properly. I did recently get a treadmill though, so I'm trying to work out a good schedule for using that. I'm hoping if I start using it now, I'll be in decent enough shape to do daily running once it gets warm enough outside.

Yeah I hate running. Walking and swimming is fine. But I literally can't run.

2/27/2011 #2,678
Carus

Sounds good Karas. I have no idea what I'll be eating ever haha. It's pretty much a case of "Shit, it's close to dinnertime. Time to pull something out of the freezer/fridge".

Same, usually. Planning is so much more difficult than I thought D: but I think it'll be worth it - I won't throw any food away, and when I'm food shopping I'll stick to a list. Hopefully. Also I have decided I can have chocolate but only if it's over 70% cocoa :P 2/27/2011 #2,679
Jealous Rage

Yeah I hate running. Walking and swimming is fine. But I literally can't run.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of running either. Unfortunately, swimming's pretty much out of the question here. I would love to do that, if I was able to though. I am a fan of walking, and I plan to do that as well. I'm just hoping if I actually can start running, I'll end up liking it at least a little bit. Finger crossed haha. I might try biking as well, if I can get a job and buy a bike.

Same, usually. Planning is so much more difficult than I thought D: but I think it'll be worth it - I won't throw any food away, and when I'm food shopping I'll stick to a list. Hopefully. Also I have decided I can have chocolate but only if it's over 70% cocoa :P

Yeah, the planning is good if you can stick to it. I never can. I might give it a shot sometime though, just to see if I can do it.

2/27/2011 #2,680
Carus

Yeah, I'm not a fan of running either. Unfortunately, swimming's pretty much out of the question here. I would love to do that, if I was able to though. I am a fan of walking, and I plan to do that as well. I'm just hoping if I actually can start running, I'll end up liking it at least a little bit. Finger crossed haha. I might try biking as well, if I can get a job and buy a bike.

I guess I'm lucky with the uni pool :P Though it's taking about £25 per month from my bank account... Biking is fun! It just isn't practical for me, I wear dresses a lot :P 2/27/2011 #2,681
Tekla

zholymagikarp

*snicker*

2/27/2011 #2,682
Jealous Rage

I guess I'm lucky with the uni pool :P Though it's taking about £25 per month from my bank account...

Yeah, lucky haha. There is a community pool in a nearby city, but the hours they're open are weird, and I don't have a job so I can't really afford any sort of regular time there. I thought about saving up and just getting a gym subscription, which comes with free pool use. I'd have to rely on others for rides though, and I just have a feeling it would end up being a waste of money. When I move to Toronto though, that is something I'm definitely going to look into.

Biking is fun! It just isn't practical for me, I wear dresses a lot :P

Haha, yeah, I can see where that would be a problem. I used to bike a lot, but I got away from it one summer, and I grew a lot, so when I wanted to do it the next summer, my bike was too small. I haven't ever gone back to it. If I can get a job soon though, I'm definitely buying a new bike.

2/27/2011 #2,683
SolarisOne8

In other completely irrelevant and unwanted OT news: There's a creeper following me around campus, and I'm losing my patience. I'm really losing my patience. That motherfucker needs to "Walk".

2/27/2011 #2,684
Jealous Rage

Is it a guy, or a girl?

2/27/2011 #2,685
Carus

Yeah, lucky haha. There is a community pool in a nearby city, but the hours they're open are weird, and I don't have a job so I can't really afford any sort of regular time there. I thought about saving up and just getting a gym subscription, which comes with free pool use. I'd have to rely on others for rides though, and I just have a feeling it would end up being a waste of money. When I move to Toronto though, that is something I'm definitely going to look into.

Why is everything so expensive in life?! No fair :P I'm gonna get a gym membership next year, but there's no point getting one this late in the year now, it wouldn't be worth the money :(

Haha, yeah, I can see where that would be a problem. I used to bike a lot, but I got away from it one summer, and I grew a lot, so when I wanted to do it the next summer, my bike was too small. I haven't ever gone back to it. If I can get a job soon though, I'm definitely buying a new bike.

Aw no! I bet you could even find a decent second hand bike a lot cheaper... 2/27/2011 #2,686
Carus

The only reason I think this has a chance of working is cos a friend is doing it with me... if she fails so do I :O

2/27/2011 #2,687
SolarisOne8

I really hate putting it this way, because it makes me sound like some kind of bigot, but I can't tell for sure.

That's not my issue. MY issue is that this person has a habit of magically appearing wherever I am and staying in the general vicinity even when there's no damn good reason to be doing so. This has been going on for a week and a half.

2/27/2011 #2,688
Jealous Rage

Why is everything so expensive in life?!

I ask myself that every day haha. Still no good answer, unfortunately.

but there's no point getting one this late in the year now, it wouldn't be worth the money :(

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I could get one anytime and it would just run for 365 days from the time I purchased it. It's a public gym though, not a school one.

Aw no! I bet you could even find a decent second hand bike a lot cheaper...

Oh yeah, it can be second-hand. I just meant new to me, one that's actually big enough haha.

2/27/2011 #2,689
Jealous Rage

but I can't tell for sure.

Ah haha, I see. Yeah, weird shit, dude. Not sure about that.

2/27/2011 #2,690
lookingwest

Back!

O.o

Anyone here see the movie Serenity? I literally have no clue what's happening, XD

Looks like there's the expected girl with "powers" that other people don't have or understand in a high sci-fi setting...

is this based on Firefly? o.O

2/27/2011 #2,691
Carus

I have, and it is based on Firefly... :P

2/27/2011 #2,692
lookingwest

I have, and it is based on Firefly... :P

Ah, sweet, only ever heard about Firefly, never seen it.

2/27/2011 #2,693
Jealous Rage

is this based on Firefly? o.O

Yes. And it's too bad Lyra isn't here. She loves that show, and I assume she is a fan of the movie as well haha.

2/27/2011 #2,694
SolarisOne8

What is this Serenity y'all speak of?

Someone said something about a Firefly yesterday in a review.

2/27/2011 #2,695
Carus

I have nearly finished my plan! Then I can go to bed. And then food shopping tomorrow. Which is gonna be painful for my bank account.

2/27/2011 #2,696
lookingwest

What is this Serenity y'all speak of?

Someone said something about a Firefly yesterday in a review.

Really famous and critically acclaimed sci-fi show, and Serenity is the movie based on the show.

Seems like there's bounty hunters or something involved, and then a girl who has super powers or...a destiny, and fights really well and stuff.

You'd probably really like it, so far reminding me of Solaris.

2/27/2011 #2,697
lookingwest

Here's the plot of the show Queen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_%28TV_series%29

2/27/2011 #2,698
SolarisOne8

I'm not sure how much I like that.

No... I'd say I don't like that AT ALL.

*Snaps fingers and Firefly disappears in a blinding flash of light*

You were saying? :P

2/27/2011 #2,699
lookingwest

there are a lot of small time actors in this that I recognize and I have no idea where they're from, XD

2/27/2011 #2,700
« Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member