The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Nesasio

Yo.

3/3/2011 #151
Carus

boreddddddd

3/3/2011 #152
SolarisOne8

spam

3/3/2011 #153
SolarisOne8

spam

3/3/2011 #154
Carus

...lol

3/3/2011 #155
Nesasio

Virgin snatch. :D

Leaving for serious. Ciao for now, OT!

3/3/2011 #156
Fractured Illusion

Hahaha have some alcohol

But I cant swallow the digital ones

3/3/2011 #157
Carus

Have some real alcohol. Such as wine. Wine's good for sleepiness, especially red wine (for me anyway)

3/3/2011 #158
lianoid

Congrats on getting accepted to the U of T, Queen!

Um, Frac... that wasn't me... :P

...Uh...

Awkwaaard...

CONGRATS TO WHOEVER :D

XDDD Yeah, that would be me. Thanks!

3/3/2011 #159
Carus

U of T?

3/3/2011 #160
Carus

AHHH. I just thought my yoghurt tasted weird so I looked at the date - 25th Feb... am I gonna die? D:

3/3/2011 #161
Fractured Illusion

Ah okay! Congrats gecko! :D

Have some real alcohol. Such as wine. Wine's good for sleepiness, especially red wine (for me anyway)

I dont have any D:

And the liqor store is long since closed XD XD XD

3/3/2011 #162
SolarisOne8

AHHH. I just thought my yoghurt tasted weird so I looked at the date - 25th Feb... am I gonna die? D:

Not likely. You might wish to God you could die later on, but there's very little chance you'll actually croak.

3/3/2011 #163
Fractured Illusion

Haha. Are you gonna die? What a silly question.

I assume I may attend the funeral?

3/3/2011 #164
Carus

dyou reckon I'll get food poisoning? I don't want to be ill AGAIN...

3/3/2011 #165
Fractured Illusion

Getting food poisoned is useful (supposedly). A friend was, and couldnt hold much down, lost weight, and didnt feel like eating much after she got well either

A NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS!

No need to read them beauty magazines for this wisdom!

3/3/2011 #166
Carus

I assume I may attend the funeral?

Well duh, you'll be the one organising it... you are moddess after all! 3/3/2011 #167
Carus

A NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS!

XD I'll eat some raw chicken tomorrow then...

3/3/2011 #168
lianoid

U of T?

University of Toronto. :)

I still haven't gone to the store... ended up watching another episode of Skins. Should go before it gets dark, though. Hmm...

3/3/2011 #169
SolarisOne8

XD I'll eat some raw chicken tomorrow then...

O.O I would not recommend that course of action. Just about the only thing you could do worse is eating raw pork.

3/3/2011 #170
Fractured Illusion

I should totally hang around insecure 14 year olds and offer my knowledge.

Maybe make a few (hundred) bucks.

3/3/2011 #171
Carus

University of Toronto. :)

Oh yayaayy! Congrats :D What're you gonna study?

I still haven't gone to the store... ended up watching another episode of Skins. Should go before it gets dark, though. Hmm...

Is this english or american skins? 3/3/2011 #172
Fractured Illusion

O.O I would not recommend that course of action. Just about the only thing you could do worse is eating raw pork.

Dude. It's a win-win situation.

Either she loses weight, which is just automatically awesome, because she is a girl and that's how us femmes roll.

Or she dies, and I get to host the awesomest funeral of the year. It'll be so awesome Karas will resurrect.

Honestly, man.

3/3/2011 #173
Carus

XD So why is pork worse? 3/3/2011 #174
Carus

Dude. It's a win-win situation. Either she loses weight, which is just automatically awesome, because she is a girl and that's how us femmes roll. Or she dies, and I get to host the awesomest funeral of the year. It'll be so awesome Karas will resurrect. Honestly, man.

Hahahahahahhahaaa XD XD XD

3/3/2011 #175
Fractured Illusion

Toronto?

Gecko is Canadian?

MY WORLD IS CRUMBLING

3/3/2011 #176
SolarisOne8

XD So why is pork worse?

Parasites. Pork's really bad for breeding parasites such as:

Signs and symptoms Trichinella spiralis larvae in muscle tissue

The great majority of trichinosis infections have either minor or no symptoms and no complications. [1] There are two main phases for the infection: enteral (affecting the intestines) and parenteral (outside the intestines). The symptoms vary depending on the phase, species of Trichinella, amount of encysted larvae ingested, age, gender, and host immunity.[7]

[edit] Enteral phase

A large burden of adult worms in the intestines promote symptoms such as nausea, heartburn, dyspepsia, and diarrhea from two to seven days after infection, while small worm burdens generally are asymptomatic. Eosinophilia presents early and increases rapidly.[8]

[edit] Parenteral phase

The severity of symptoms caused by larval migration from the intestines depends on the number of larvae produced. As the larvae migrate through tissue and vessels, the body's inflammatory response results in edema, muscle pain, fever, and weakness. A classic sign of trichinosis is periorbital edema, swelling around the eyes, which may be caused by vasculitis. Splinter hemorrhage in the nails is also a common symptom.[9]

The most dangerous case is worms entering the central nervous system (CNS). They cannot survive there, but they may cause enough damage to produce serious neurological deficits (such as ataxia or respiratory paralysis), and even death. The CNS is compromised by trichinosis in 10-24% of reported cases of a rare form of stroke.[10] Trichinosis can be fatal depending on the severity of the infection; death can occur 4–6 weeks after the infection,[11] and is usually caused by myocarditis, encephalitis, or pneumonia.[3]

--sourced from Wikipedia on the fly :-)

3/3/2011 . Edited 3/3/2011 #177
Fractured Illusion

WHY AM I NOT GETTING TIRED?!

3/3/2011 #178
Fractured Illusion

Long technical post! Must read! Must get tired!

3/3/2011 #179
Fractured Illusion

Splinter hemorrhage in the nails is also a common symptom.[

Inspirational.

3/3/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member