The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
lookingwest

I find him ugly, but that's just me. :/ He also reminds me of a weird person I know. :P

bwahahaha

3/18/2011 #91
Fractured Illusion

Fat Brit # 3: What the bloody hell is wrong with you, you silly bloke!! She's graduating! We have to raise the fees now! The economy can wait!

XD XD XD

3/18/2011 #92
Elennar

I should probably hound you to get a picture of Jude, actually.

Also: hound me to get on with reading Deck. I honestly, truly need to unmake my weird block for sci fi.

Eeck: I think I just scratched one of those weird-ass insect bite sores. This can't be good.

3/18/2011 #93
Nesasio

I never really have a face for my male MCs so this is a treat, XD

Yeah, I know how that goes. I usually just pick a few features and that's it as far as character description. XD People complain about it all the time. But I actually went through Flickr and found some pics of people who look like some of my characters so maybe that'll change...

3/18/2011 #94
Elennar

Hey Moddess!

D'you remember which OT Bender and Fang respectively first posted in? This is technically a question for Sheriff, but you're the Moddess- aren't you supposed to know these things too?

3/18/2011 #95
lookingwest

I should probably hound you to get a picture of Jude, actually.

Yeah he's very, very, difficult. Never came across anyone who jumped out to me :/

3/18/2011 #96
lookingwest

But I actually went through Flickr and found some pics of people who look like some of my characters so maybe that'll change...

I heard you did that for Kane one night! XD

I've never looked through Flickr...once when I went hunting for Jude I went through a lot of male models but nothing worked out, XD Should check out Flickr, though it will probably be something I'm stuck doing for hours, haha

3/18/2011 #97
Nesasio

Never came across anyone who jumped out to me :/

I originally read that as 'anyone who jumped me' and was concerned. XD

3/18/2011 #98
lookingwest

"God be praised!!!"

3/18/2011 #99
Elennar

I totally dig the 'W' tat, though. I imagine him being one of those sharp, sculpted types.

3/18/2011 #100
lookingwest

when I text people they should REPLY TO IT.

3/18/2011 #101
Fractured Illusion

but you're the Moddess- aren't you supposed to know these things too?

I am now laughing at your expense, good sir.

3/18/2011 #102
lookingwest

"I'M FRENCH! Why do you think I have this OUTRAGEOUS accent you silly King!"

3/18/2011 #103
lookingwest

I totally dig the 'W' tat, though. I imagine him being one of those sharp, sculpted types.

;) hehe I love that I never got rid of that detail. I almost pulled and was like, "tis' too bad ass" XD

3/18/2011 #104
ShatteredUniverse

Well... Looks like the U.S. is going ahead with helping the UN enforce the no-fly zone over Libya. :-/ #notsureaboutthis

3/18/2011 #105
Elennar

This is the convo me and my BFF have via texts. I'm trying to set her up with Option C from the last OT. Basically, Option C=hot guy from college.

BFF: No, man, I don't feel any spark with him.

Me: *faithfully quotes Love and Other Disasters* Love is a process, not an event. Get to know him, give him the chance to sparkle!

BFF: Sparkle? What is he, your Edward?

Me: No silly! YOUR Edward!

BFF: Fuck you

XD

3/18/2011 #106
Fractured Illusion

Ashes In The Snow - Mono

3/18/2011 #107
Elennar

I am now laughing at your expense, good sir.

Don't you always?

3/18/2011 #108
Nesasio

How IS Jude described? I don't even remember anymore. It's been so long since I read that part and those details aren't really brought up much in later chapters. Maybe I can keep an eye out for something Jude-like for you. :D

Though I'll warn you, it's incredibly hard to find decent male models on Flickr. I swear they all suck at tagging their pics. You'd be best off searching the 365 Project pool because there you're at least guaranteed to find lots of dudes.

3/18/2011 #109
lookingwest

my friend's dad was such a hippie, that's awesome

3/18/2011 #110
lookingwest

RUN AWAAAY!

3/18/2011 #111
Fractured Illusion

Don't you always?

No

3/18/2011 #112
Elennar

Nicknames: Frac, Frail, Phil, Fill, leader-lady, "mommy", "hey you", Fractured, "that weirdo person", etc.

Current piece: They Who Sin

Favorite piece of my own: Same as above...because my other piece sucks so much, I have grown allergic to it. Ack. Such is the way with my motherly love.

How I found this forum: *blinks* *crickets are heard in background*

...Anyhow!

3/18/2011 #113
lookingwest

How IS Jude described? I don't even remember anymore. It's been so long since I read that part and those details aren't really brought up much in later chapters. Maybe I can keep an eye out for something Jude-like for you. :D

Um, see I did a weird thing and sort of distributed his descriptions throughout the story, but the bulk of it is in Ch. 2 :/

Brown eyes, really dark brown hair (it's short, I've found a picture of kind of a fun style I liked, but can't even begin to describe it in prose, XD), lean, sharp features, D: ...other stuff, XD...other vague...things that people describe their characters as. I should take this over to Elements of Writing and ask how people describe their characters! XD

3/18/2011 #114
Fractured Illusion

Aww I totally forgot about being called Phil :D Haha.

I think it started back at the Review Revolution.

*reminiscences with a convenient glass of wine*

*broods deliberately*

3/18/2011 . Edited 3/18/2011 #115
lookingwest

You'd be best off searching the 365 Project pool because there you're at least guaranteed to find lots of dudes.

XD *notes this advice*

3/18/2011 #116
lookingwest

"welcome to the castle Anthrax!"

3/18/2011 #117
Elennar

@Potter

Does he deep set eyes, BTW? Just wondering out loud.

3/18/2011 #118
Nesasio

I should take this over to Elements of Writing and ask how people describe their characters! XD

That's easy. Vague hair color description (and if it happens to be curly, there's that detail too! WHOO! Lucky character there!), the occasional comment on eye color, and a vague sense of height.

...Yeah, this is why people hate my character descriptions. XD

3/18/2011 #119
Elennar

OOkay, really gotta go! Bye!

3/18/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member