The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »
Rainbow35
xD
4/9/2011 #2,611
UndeadWithoutCoffee
Granted this seafood salad looks as if someone has digested it before, BUT it´s really yummy! Also I got the first book of "Twilight" done, it´s still MEH, not good not bad.
4/9/2011 #2,612
Rainbow35

Also I got the first book of "Twilight" done, it´s still MEH, not good not bad.

Hmm. Do you think I should read it at some point? Are you gonna read the second one? :P 4/9/2011 #2,613
UndeadWithoutCoffee
Yeah I guess I will. I actually thing the Twilight-universe is not bad at all. Stephanie Meyer can even write prose, but the problem is she doesn´t really do much else than writing prose, which makes the book too boring overall. The only plot she has is this mushy love-story, and that´s just not enough. The story with the Tracker and the stories of the other Vampires would be interesting but all she does is doing this love-story :/
4/9/2011 #2,614
Rainbow35
Oh, okay. It sounds kinda boring, so maybe I won't ever bother reading it. :P I heard somewhere that some page in Twilight repeats the phrase "Edward's perfect face" like 17 times... xD Do you think that's true? :P
4/9/2011 #2,615
UndeadWithoutCoffee
Probably it´s true. However it might be worthwhile looking for some well-written fanfics. Thing is while the plot is simply not enough and not exploring the universe well, the universe as such is a nice idea. That´s still not making the books better I fear :/
4/9/2011 #2,616
Rainbow35
Okay. Considering the amount of obsessive fans, there's probably lots of Twilight fanfics. xP Though I kinda doubt that they'd be much better than the book, since I'd say the majority would be written by teenage girls. :P Not to say that teenage girls can't write, but that's just the impression I seem to have of Twilight fans... :P
4/9/2011 #2,617
UndeadWithoutCoffee
Yes but same goes for Harry Potter, and there are gems under the rubbish too. Meh dunno, I just don´t get the exitement about Twilight, thats my result.
4/9/2011 #2,618
UndeadWithoutCoffee
Wow I was sooo tired I just fell asleep. lol
4/9/2011 #2,619
Rainbow35
I'm being such a stalker today! :O An internet-stalker, of course. Nothing illegal. :P

At least it gives me something to do to pass time 'til 8pm. :D

4/9/2011 #2,620
VelvetyCheerio
@Nom's link: I love Skillet! :D Now you've got me listening to whispers in the dark. xD
4/9/2011 #2,621
ShatteredUniverse.old

Wow I was sooo tired I just fell asleep. lol

I do that almost every evening on the bus ride home. 4/9/2011 #2,622
VelvetyCheerio
SkOT is dead. Or broken. :\ Sheriff, where art thou?
4/9/2011 #2,623
VelvetyCheerio
whoa, what is this post lag? o.O
4/9/2011 #2,624
ShatteredUniverse.old

Yeah I guess I will. I actually thing the Twilight-universe is not bad at all. Stephanie Meyer can even write prose, but the problem is she doesn´t really do much else than writing prose, which makes the book too boring overall. The only plot she has is this mushy love-story, and that´s just not enough. The story with the Tracker and the stories of the other Vampires would be interesting but all she does is doing this love-story :/

So basically... great idea but poor execution? 4/9/2011 #2,625
Rainbow35

whoa, what is this post lag? o.O

Post lag? Well thank goodness for email alerts working, so as I can still know what people are saying! :D That sure does explain why the post I posted like an hour or so ago isn't there...

Ugh, FP, get yourself together would you?!

4/9/2011 #2,626
Rainbow35

@Nom's link: I love Skillet! :D Now you've got me listening to whispers in the dark. xD

You're welcome? :D

I actually discovered Skillet when I was tryna download Wishes, by Superchick and the site I was on randomly gave me Energy, by Skillet. Then I listened to it and loved it! :D

4/9/2011 #2,627
Rainbow35
So are the posts lagging everywhere, or just in the OT? :/

F*ck you, FP!

4/9/2011 #2,628
Rainbow35
I have officially emailed FP support, asking them to fix the forum postings. But we all know that nothing's gonna happen... -_-'
4/9/2011 #2,629
Rainbow35
And now I emailed FF support, asking them if they could please be nice and fix FP's problems... :P Hopefully they will! :D
4/9/2011 #2,630
Rainbow35
My new number of the day is: -5

Also known as: 0

4/9/2011 #2,631
Denizen47

I was backreading, and people talking about free stuff. So today I was down in Oxford Street and this guy was going, "Armani, Gucci perfumes. All free until 1pm." And throwing them to people in the crowd. And then he switched to these cheap little phone things for kids and threw them out to some people.

I quickly noticed the people he threw the perfume to quickly stashing it in their bags :/ and the public was just getting these shitty little plastic toys...

I just don't get the point of a scam like that, cos it was so obvious the only people sticking around were those he was (presumably) paying to catch and stash the perfumes... 4/9/2011 #2,632
Rainbow35
My throat burns! D:
4/9/2011 #2,633
Rainbow35
Hi Zion! :D The forums are messing up, in case you didn't notice. xP (I'm reading the posts from email alerts)

Unless they're just messing up for me? :P

4/9/2011 #2,634
Rainbow35

I was backreading, and people talking about free stuff. So today I was down in Oxford Street and this guy was going, "Armani, Gucci perfumes. All free until 1pm." And throwing them to people in the crowd. And then he switched to these cheap little phone things for kids and threw them out to some people.

I quickly noticed the people he threw the perfume to quickly stashing it in their bags :/ and the public was just getting these ** little plastic toys...

I just don't get the point of a scam like that, cos it was so obvious the only people sticking around were those he was (presumably) paying to catch and stash the perfumes...

...I was about to say that I think that's kinda clever, until I realised that the guy wouldn't be making any money off it, he'd just be disappointing a lot of innocent people. :/ So that sounds horribly mean. :(

But how did the random people not notice that they were being thrown plastic toys and not designer perfume?

4/9/2011 #2,635
Denizen47
POKE
4/9/2011 #2,636
Rainbow35
...?
4/9/2011 #2,637
Rainbow35
I am seriously gonna have to sue FP when I grow up, if they don't fix this soon! D: I'm gonna die from lack of proper people-interaction! D:
4/9/2011 #2,638
What Happens Now
I use Saturday entirely for the purpose of sleeping
4/9/2011 #2,639
ShatteredUniverse.old

I am seriously gonna have to sue FP when I grow up, if they don't fix this soon! D: I'm gonna die from lack of proper people-interaction! D:

Don't you get it, Nom? There's nobody to sue. 4/9/2011 #2,640
« Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member