The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »
Denizen47
So FP is eating posts again... great :/
4/9/2011 #2,641
Rainbow35

Don't you get it, Nom? There's nobody to sue.

I know... But maybe by the time I grow up, there will be? :D It's just that if FP is messing up like this, it's less likely that people'll post in the OT ('cause the conversation would have to be carried out through email alerts), and that means I'll be sad and lonely. :(

If I'm lucky, I won't care in like an hour, but I care now and I'm sad about it. :(

I wonder who/where else I could email, asking for them to fix it...

4/9/2011 #2,642
Rainbow35

So FP is eating posts again... great :/

This has happened before? D: When will it end?? 4/9/2011 #2,643
Rainbow35
First the HTML, and now this! Dx
4/9/2011 #2,644
ShatteredUniverse.old

Bwahahahahahaha

If this doesn't short my BS meter out, nothing ever will...

i saw you as a friend suggestion...have being trying to add you, but i can't , i guess it's the privacy settings and i don't know how to go about it..you really look cute . I don't know maybe your single or not . just wanna write you to find out a lil more about you.. where are you from?

And this chick is from freakin' Glasgow. WTF?!

Do I look stupid, too?

My very first instinct is to block this person out of hand, but something's bothering me about it. Opinions appreciated, OT!

4/9/2011 #2,645
Rainbow35

Bwahahahahahaha If this doesn't short my BS meter out, nothing ever will... "i saw you as a friend suggestion...have being trying to add you, but i can't , i guess it's the privacy settings and i don't know how to go about it..you really look cute . I don't know maybe your single or not . just wanna write you to find out a lil more about you.. where are you from?" And this chick is from freakin' Glasgow. WTF?!Do I look stupid, too? My very first instinct is to block this person out of hand, but something's bothering me about it. Opinions appreciated, OT!

Well... That doesn't sound too bad. They might be some kind of spammer or something, but I don't see too much of a problem... Block them if you want to, though if I was in that situation I'd probably just add them right away, 'cause I tend to do stuff like that. Or maybe ignore them. Either way, I guess just do whatever you wanna... :P

By the way, how would I go about hacking a website? I wanna hack into FP and fix its problems, but I don't know how. :/

4/9/2011 #2,646
ShatteredUniverse.old
Now, I'm in a dark mood.

I just had to give my first review where I had nothing positive at all to say.

But I was obligated to give the review, so I did. But it still bothers me.
4/9/2011 #2,647
Rainbow35
I have officially emailed three different emails, asking them to fix FP's many problems. :/ I really hope one of them replies or does something. :S
4/9/2011 #2,648
ShatteredUniverse.old
Sometimes the formal approach is the best one.

That is all...

4/9/2011 #2,649
Rainbow35

Sometimes the formal approach is the best one. That is all...

Hmm. What's that in relation to? :P 4/9/2011 #2,650
lookingwest

lol @ jazz flute

4/9/2011 #2,651
Rainbow35
Hmm. Should I just make random posts here? They'll show up eventually, right? And it's pointless just typing on my blog-thing on DeviantArt.

Okay, I've decided. I'll just post random posts here. For a while, anyway. :P

4/9/2011 #2,652
Rainbow35
FP is glitching, but whatever generates the URLs seems to know that we're onto page 54. I wonder what's going wrong. :/ I wish I could fix it! D:
4/9/2011 #2,653
lookingwest

I'm very anxious...

4/9/2011 #2,654
lookingwest

I don't understand why it keeps taking me back to the first page unless...........FP is broken...or there's a really terrible lag...

4/9/2011 #2,655
Rainbow35
Hi Potter! :D FP is messing up again! xP Why are you anxious? :/
4/9/2011 #2,656
Rainbow35

I don't understand why it keeps taking me back to the first page unless...........FP is broken...or there's a really terrible lag...

It's taking you back to the 1st page because when you make a post it tries to send you to page 54, but that doesn't exist right now, so it sends you back to page 1. That's what I think, anyway. 4/9/2011 #2,657
ShatteredUniverse.old
*Nothing* is updating on this stupid site!

Yes, I am cross right now...

4/9/2011 #2,658
Rainbow35

*Nothing* is updating on this stupid site! Yes, I am cross right now...

Me too. :/ I hate it. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. And at least there's email alerts, right? :) 4/9/2011 #2,659
Tekla

SO STOP STEALING MY PANTIES DAMMIT!

O________________________o

sometimes I worry about past Frac.

4/9/2011 #2,660
Tekla

page?

4/9/2011 #2,661
Tekla

blimey I'm confused. it's only up to post 2619 on the page, and yet it sent me back to the first page.

how bizarre!

4/9/2011 #2,662
Tekla

IT DID IT AGAIN

4/9/2011 #2,663
Tekla

nooooooo!

4/9/2011 #2,664
Tekla

..... unless FP's been EATING PAGES AGAIN!!!!

4/9/2011 #2,665
Tekla

blast it all!

4/9/2011 #2,666
Tekla

I'M FERTILE!

great virginity quote, XD

4/9/2011 #2,667
Denizen47
Still dead?
4/9/2011 #2,668
Rainbow35
Hmm. They'd better fix FP soon! D:

For the past couple hours or so, I've been making hyper, typo-laden, blog-posts on DeviantArt. :P

Can't wait to read them again tomorrow... 'Cause they make no damn sense! xD I'd just decided that I'd type whatever came to mind and not worry about spelling, grammar, or making the remotest amount of sense. xP So... Yeah. Again, I can't wait to read my stupid blog posts! xD

4/9/2011 #2,669
Nesasio

Deadness? Wow. Clearly my presence is necessary for the OT to have any sort of life....whenever I leave it's totally empty.

/faux-vain

I really don't like my sister-in-law's parents. WHY do they need to come to every little get-together we have? -_- 4/9/2011 #2,670
« Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member