The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »
Fractured Illusion

Stitches? Oh my god D:

6/4/2011 #2,881
Rainbow35

XD that's just cruel!

If it makes a difference, it was my least favorite cousin... :P And she was like 2 or 3 at the time. ...I suppose she wasn't actually my least favourite cousin at that time, then... :/

Either way, she made up for it when she was older by insulting me quite a few many times. xP I still don't forgive her. -_- That's partially why she's my least favourite.

6/4/2011 #2,882
Fractured Illusion

I hate Dylan Moran because he hasnt done enough standup that is new to me and available on youtube XD

6/4/2011 #2,883
Rainbow35

I have one on my leg and I still remember the stitches, it was horrible

O_O Wow. What happened? :O

I have a scar on my leg too, but it was from an allergic reaction to a band-aid as far as I can tell. :/ Which is cool, 'cause it's square shaped. :D

6/4/2011 #2,884
Carus

O_O Wow. What happened? :O

Sharkbite. I only just got away in time!

6/4/2011 #2,885
improvisationallychallenged

Also, scars are fun in my opinion! xD Don't know what you think of them, though... :P

Well it depends. I like mine, but it makes my mum upset sometimes because it's a reminder of the time I melted half my shoulder off as a baby.

I'm sure if I could remember that time, I wouldn't think much of it either.

I hate Dylan Moran because he hasnt done enough standup that is new to me and available on youtube XD

Amen to that.

How dare he try and, you know, have a life XD

6/4/2011 #2,886
Carus

(I'm joking)

6/4/2011 #2,887
Rainbow35

:O Wow! That's like insane! :O I'm glad you lived!!!

6/4/2011 #2,888
Rainbow35

(I'm joking)

Aww. That's so much more less exciting. :P What did happen, then?

6/4/2011 #2,889
Fractured Illusion

But not before you pissed on his eyes and cackled madly

6/4/2011 #2,890
Rainbow35

Jokes/sarcasm + me = Oblivious me :S

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #2,891
Fractured Illusion

What did happen, then?

The pissing happened. Though eye witnesses do not agree whether or not shark eyes were present or not.

6/4/2011 #2,892
Fractured Illusion

How dare he try and, you know, have a life XD

The nerve of him!

6/4/2011 #2,893
Rainbow35

The pissing happened.

xD How does that scar a person's leg, though? :P

And require stitches, too? xP

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #2,894
Carus

Aww. That's so much more less exciting. :P What did happen, then?

XD sorry to disappoint.

It actually happened during a PE lesson at school - we were doing circuit training, and I was on the bit where you have to run around the edge of the gym, and I tripped over my trousers and went into a garage door... one of the kinds that have the catch on the outside. And the catch ripped into my thigh.

I didn't feel a thing though! I just looked absolutely disgusting...

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #2,895
Carus

The pissing happened. Though eye witnesses do not agree whether or not shark eyes were present or not.

XD

6/4/2011 #2,896
Carus

Oh and it required a trip to hospital where I was kept waiting for three hours and then got ten stitches.

Ironically the only painful part of it was when they injected the local anaesthetic.

6/4/2011 #2,897
Fractured Illusion

xD How does that scar a person's leg, though? :P

Karas piss acid, that's how. You dont mess with that.

6/4/2011 #2,898
Carus

Oh and I was 14 at the time :D and it's never gonna go awaaaaay

6/4/2011 #2,899
Fractured Illusion

I didn't feel a thing though!

Well at least there is solace in that

6/4/2011 #2,900
Rainbow35

It actually happened during a PE lesson at school - we were doing circuit training, and I was on the bit where you have to run around the edge of the gym, and I tripped over my trousers and went into a garage door... one of the kinds that have the catch on the outside. And the catch ripped into my thigh. I didn't feel a thing though! I just looked absolutely disgusting...

Wow. Sounds impressive. xD How would it have looked disgusting? Blood? :P (I love blood!)

Hmm, no exciting things like that ever happen to me. xP Though I do consider getting a scar from a band-aid kind of impressive.

Random: I remember once when I was 6, I knocked a ladder over on top of myself on purpose, just for attention. :/ I was (and still am) a weird kid. ^_^

6/4/2011 #2,901
Carus

Karas piss acid, that's how. You dont mess with that.

XD too right you don't! Dangerous stuff.

p.s. Frac that's disgusting

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #2,902
Rainbow35

Karas piss acid, that's how.

That's what I thought. xD

6/4/2011 #2,903
Carus

Wow. Sounds impressive. xD How would it have looked disgusting? Blood? :P (I love blood!)

It was a horrible experience actually, I'd rather it had never happened. Though it did mean they replaced the garage doors with electronic ones that don't have a catch on the outside :P

6/4/2011 #2,904

The irony is, my worst scars are on my forearms, and both of them are from 'wounds' that barely seemed to break the skin at the time.

The one on the right is from where I was chasing my cat in the garden and scraped it on some bamboo stubs - barely bled at all, scabbed over really badly, I kept picking at it, huge fucking scar.

The ones on my left are from where I goofed around with a pin, and moved on from ripping up paper with it to my skin. Sounds so much worse that it was - it didn't hurt at all - but what I thought would be three white lines went all puffy, and although they didn't bleed, they scabbed over in the night and looked awful. Again, I picked, they scarred, and over a year after that, you can still see them - it looks like my arm has had to be stitched together and people think I'm a self harmer -_-"

Edit: Reading that through, it makes me sound like a total self harmer. All I did was poke at my arm to catch the very top layer of skin - the bit that comes off almost transparent. I just got a bit carried away, mainly because it didn't hurt at all.

6/4/2011 . Edited 6/4/2011 #2,905

Oh and I was 14 at the time :D and it's never gonna go awaaaaay

I got my big scar when I was about 9 months old. Maybe a bit older? :\

Still there - 22 years down the line -_-"

6/4/2011 #2,906
Rainbow35

The ones on my left are from where I goofed around with a pin, and moved on from ripping up paper with it to my skin.

people think I'm a self harmer

You ripped up your skin? How is that not self-harming? :P

6/4/2011 #2,907

You ripped up your skin? How is thatnotself-harming? :P

It wasn't intended to harm, it was just a morbid curiousity. I'd be a crap self-harmer - my pain threshhold is pitiful.

6/4/2011 #2,908
Rainbow35

It wasn't intended to harm, it was just a morbid curiousity. I'd be a crap self-harmer - my pain threshhold is pitiful.

Hmm, okay. xD

6/4/2011 #2,909

OH MY GOD THE GO FUG YOURSELF GIRLS HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK! D:

6/4/2011 #2,910
« Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member