The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »
D.J Wu

Nice! Did he take it to top speed?

he took it around the track and set a record. it had to be taken off the board cause it wasnt a production car though.

8/1/2011 . Edited 8/1/2011 #391
VelvetyCheerio

Aww, that sucks. :(

At least it was televised. Now no one can steal his glory. Unofficially, of course.

8/1/2011 #392
D.J Wu

yeah.

So what's up with you right now?

8/1/2011 #393
VelvetyCheerio

Aah, playing spider solitaire and listening to music.

also, hungry. xD

8/1/2011 #394
D.J Wu

ok, im hungry now too.

8/1/2011 #395
VelvetyCheerio

lol, I think I'm going to head to bed.

Night!

8/1/2011 #396
Carus

england is so shit compared to corfu. And the binmen are STILL on strike, wtf.

...I wanna go back on holiday :(

8/2/2011 #397
More Wolf

Good morning.

8/2/2011 #398
Low LIfe 001

Good morning. :)

8/2/2011 #399
More Wolf

How are you?

8/2/2011 #400
Low LIfe 001

Welcome to the OT. :) I'm doing quite well considering it's going to be another hot day. How are you?

8/2/2011 #401
More Wolf

I am fine, trying to motivate myself to get up for milk and oreos, and then a nice jog to accent them. And thank you for welcoming me. This place looks very fun.

Also: hot?

8/2/2011 #402
Low LIfe 001

Oreos ... now there's something I hadn't considered to wake me up. Chocolate does have caffeine after all.

Where I'm at has been averaging days that are between 96F and 102F ... melting point for me is around 80F. :D

8/2/2011 #403
More Wolf

Oh it is considerably hot where you are then.

I live in a generally hot place, and I'm off visiting somewhere else right now, and it is not as hot here, but people still complain.

I find it funny.

Chocolate sucks.

8/2/2011 #404
Low LIfe 001

Chocolate sucks and yet you're wanting Oreos? Lol, I've heard there is a vanilla version out now, but I've never seen them.

It's usually hot around here, but we've had record-breaking heat waves all summer. The weather has certainly done a cock up the past couple of years. We even get snow now and that's something we haven't had in many, many years.

8/2/2011 #405
More Wolf

The vanilla version looks pretty disgusting.

I like oreos because there's more to them than just chocolate. There's milk dipping, and cream, and things.

Chocolate by itself is bad though.

The way you're describing the weather in your location, I feel like you live where I live.

8/2/2011 #406
Low LIfe 001

I've never cared too much for vanilla anything ... thus my lack of ever seeing that version of Oreos. :)

I am currently in North Carolina. I travel around some, but I always come back to home base.

8/2/2011 #407
More Wolf

Vanilla ice cream can be good when mixed with other things.

Or if my stomach is upset and it is a bit too hot outside.

I do not live in North Carolina.

8/2/2011 #408
Low LIfe 001

I don't "live" in NC either ... it's just my home base; where I go when I'm tired of moving around and need a break. I grew up around here and it's a familiar place with familiar people ( a comfort zone so to speak) so I'm like a homing pigeon in that regard.

8/2/2011 #409
More Wolf

So you just skip along the planet for a living?

8/2/2011 #410
Low LIfe 001

I guess you could call it that. I've never really took the time to think about it before.

I do work jobs here and there that coincide with whatever I'm writing at the moment. It's easier to write what you know rather than fake what you have no clue about.

8/2/2011 #411
More Wolf

That is a very good point.

I like trivia so I learn little tidbits here and there, but everything I know about extensively is pretty boring to write about.

I usually just wiki things I want to know more about.

What are trains like around Oxford? Subway? Metro? Are there passenger trains at all? Do they go all the way to London?

These are questions that I should know the answer to.

8/2/2011 #412
Low LIfe 001

Lol, what I write about isn't mainstream and there's very little in Wiki about it except from the clinical point of view. I used my own experiences and memories for my first series, and now I'm researching how things have changed since then so I can continue along that path with a newer generation. It's amazing how much things can warp and change in ten years.

8/2/2011 #413
More Wolf

Some of the bigger pictures in the things I write aren't necessarily on wiki, but everything is googleable.

What do you write of though?

8/2/2011 #414
Low LIfe 001

Drugs, prostitution, gangs, biker clubs, and street kids ... the underworld of America that nobody wants to acknowledge exists. I write the darker side of life and the people who inhabit it.

8/2/2011 #415
More Wolf

Huh...

As in fiction? Or are you documenting things?

8/2/2011 #416
Low LIfe 001

It is life turned into fiction. The characters are based in part on people I've met and gotten to know, the settings come from all over the country, and the plots are actual events cloaked to be unrecognizable to those involved. Retaining privacy and anonimity if important to the ones I come in contact with.

8/2/2011 #417
More Wolf

I see. well that seems as intriguing a way as any to write.

I'm glad at least one person is doing things based off of experience.

8/2/2011 #418
Low LIfe 001

Like I said, it makes the writing easier when you know what you're talking about.

And now I must get ready for facing the day out in the heat. Welcome to the RG and the OT, and I hope you enjoy yourself here with the rest of us nuts. :)

8/2/2011 #419
Nesasio

Hullo OT. How goes it?

8/2/2011 #420
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member