The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
VelvetyCheerio

?

7/26/2011 #61
VelvetyCheerio

okay, I need to stop listening to Blue Stahli and actually start my day. xD

soooo addictive though. like oxycodone. which reminds me of the TV show I was watching on oxycontin and how florida is like, prescription junkie central.

people were literally coming from far off states just to buy drugs from florida pain relief centers. it was crazy!

7/26/2011 #62
VelvetyCheerio

there was this one guy who was talking to the undercover agent and was like, "yeah, they basically just give you a shitton of drugs"

lucrative business right there. close to a thousand dollars per person that comes in... it was awesome though, cause I'm planning on writing a story in which prescription drug use is prevalent.

it's creepy how much these junkies will buy though. 240 pills? I didn't watch all of the show, so I don't know how frequently they have to go back for more, but that is a ridiculous amount of drugs.

7/26/2011 #63
VelvetyCheerio

I'mma stop talking about drugs and go eat breakfast. XD

later, OT.

7/26/2011 #64
Tekla

which reminds me of the TV show I was watching on oxycontin and how florida is like, prescription junkie central.

people were literally coming from far off states just to buy drugs from florida pain relief centers. it was crazy!

BWAAHAHA

so my roommate lost her phone in moab this weekend and this couple from florida found it and called her brother, and they were saying they'd send it to her when they got to colorado, to which the man who was calling said "yeah, they have good weed there!" it was like, wtf? XD

7/26/2011 #65
Dr. Self Destruct

It sure explains why everyone here seems like they're high on meth or some other mind altering shit.

I live in FL, by the way.

I had some customer come into my work today and he was talking to one of my coworkers about government conspiracies in Washington DC (lol?), to which my coworker was trying not to punch the guy in the face. I happen to glance over, and he starts freaking out because I looked at him. But it's okay, because he told me I have a nice smile so I must be a nice person.

Oh, if he only knew.

We get all the good crazies. I remember another guy coming in and getting pissed we wouldn't give him a new phone. He said the girls at AT&T offered to not only give him a new phone, but a blowjob too. So he left the store, but on the way out he stands in the doorway, flips two birds in the air, and yells at the top of his lungs "FUCK FLORIDA!" Then he was harassing employees out in the parking lot for about an hour, so we had to call the police.

I've seen plenty of crazies/junkies, but no flashers yet. I am disappoint.

7/26/2011 #66
Tekla

and it's all for the sake of arriving with you~

7/26/2011 #67
Tekla

yay rain!

7/26/2011 #68
Tekla

yay lots of rain :O

7/26/2011 #69
Tekla

and thunder ♥

7/26/2011 #70
Tekla

how'd I just change my font? XD

7/26/2011 #71
Tekla

whatever. rain! n__n

7/26/2011 #72
Laoch

*glomp* yay. friggin cold... It's summer for crying out loud!!!!

7/26/2011 #73
Low LIfe 001

I wish it was cold here. I can deal with the cold a lot easier than I can the heat ... 96F ... it's ridiculous really.

7/26/2011 #74
lookingwest

ugh -_-''

7/26/2011 #75
Low LIfe 001

I second that "ugh" and raise you an "ick".

7/26/2011 #76
Laoch

i like cold. usually. sometimes.

added to the "ick", I forward a "sigh"

7/26/2011 #77
Low LIfe 001

Well hello there! You must be new ... I'm Percival ... Percy if you prefer. :)

7/26/2011 #78
Tekla

almost... there...!

7/26/2011 #79
Tekla

THE END OF THE CHAPTER

SO CLOSE I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT *________*

7/26/2011 #80
Nesasio

It must taste like chips and salsa 'cause I can taste it too!

...Oh, wait, that's my dinner.

7/26/2011 #81
Tekla

XD

7/26/2011 #82
Tekla

holy 21 chapters O_O

... *ships off to Fang*

7/26/2011 #83
VelvetyCheerio

Sherifffff! D: Where is the text document? :\

It did not get sent over in the email you sent me. ;__;

7/26/2011 #84
VelvetyCheerio

Wait. Why am I coming here?! *facepalm*

7/26/2011 #85
Tekla

idk why are you coming here? XD

7/26/2011 #86
D.J Wu

*phew* I just uploaded 3 chapters for astory I planned on updating in the middle of June.

Damn those computer crashes and insane job schedules.

But the vacations were ok ;-)

7/26/2011 #87
unemployed-joy

Hi hi!

Still here?

7/26/2011 #88
D.J Wu

That depends.

Who was that aimed at?

7/26/2011 #89
unemployed-joy

You--as your post showed up as 'a moment ago' whereas the previous were hours in the past ^.^

HOW GOES?

7/26/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member