The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
VelvetyCheerio

-insert wittiness here-

7/28/2011 #151
VelvetyCheerio

wittiness... looks like witness. Hmm.

Witness, eh. The crime: murder. The victim: the OT.

There were a lot of witnesses, it would seem. Any of them could be the real killer...

/crime drama

7/28/2011 #152
Nesasio

D: Fang! You're not supposed to murder the virgins!

7/28/2011 #153
lookingwest

hmmmmmmmmmmm

7/28/2011 #154
VelvetyCheerio

anyway, OT, I'mma tell you about this awesome dream that I had

So I was part of this rebel crew that had shipwrecked on a distant planet, and I'm pretty sure some of the OTers were with me. I specifically remember Lyra being there, but that was only cause she told me to shut up. xD But anyway, so we shipwrecked and the native people there were all like, "Save us from the governing army!" so we totally went 300 on the invading army's asses, but we were no match for them. We all got surrounded and like, marched to the army HQ where we were told that the army captain/boss guy was going to deal with us.

And like, we were made to line up and march to some seats in the back, cause it was sort of like an auditorium. Anyway, I had these twin axes, but the guards had like, taken all our weapons, and one of them was looking at me funny, so I wanted to grab my axes and threaten him, but as I went to grab them, he was like "Don't even think about it" so I just kept walking to the back where my rebel crew and I waited for the boss guy.

But I was so angry, I jumped up and started one of those chant things, by stomping on the ground and shouting to my crew mates to fight, and then they all joined in, and the guards were all, "Shut up!" but I was seriously trying to start a riot, and then the boss guy comes in and he just roars for silence and it gets really quiet and then he's all, "I will decide if you all live, or die" and I was like, "I fear no man!"

And then Lyra turned to me and was like, "Danielle, shut up! You're going to get us all killed", but I was like, "no! I'm not afraid of death. I'm not afraid of anything!" and then I ran at the boss guy, but one of the guards grabbed me and was like, "Get back to your seat", so I bit him in arm like a dog. Like, all I could think about at that point was killing him and then killing the army boss.

But alas! My sister came in and woke me up. xD I'm pretty sure the dream was induced by a melange of Dog Whisperer, The boy in the striped pajamas, and a movie trailer made by the producers of 300. Yup. That was my awesome dream. I wish I hadn't woken up.

7/28/2011 #155
VelvetyCheerio

Ohai, life!

And I so didn't murder that virgin! It was the Invisible Man! He did it!

7/28/2011 #156
VelvetyCheerio

anyway, I think I'm going to listen to some music. or something.

maybe start writing where I left off.

7/28/2011 #157
Nesasio

XD Epic! Too bad we'll never know how the revolution ended. Of course, those are so rarely successful that we all probably died horribly pointless deaths but oh well. It was cool while it lasted.

7/28/2011 #158
Elennar

Guys, GUYS, this is just beyond weird!

Remember that I was squeeing around here, saying I'd found an actor for Nick, my character who's from Louisiana?

The actor, Tyler Hoechlin, PLAYS A CHARACTER CALLED NICK FROM LOUISIANA IN A MOVIE!

I just found that out on IMDB!

Holy fuck!

7/28/2011 #159
Nesasio

XD It's meant to be.

7/28/2011 #160
VelvetyCheerio

Got any Pendulum recs then?

Showdown, Witchcraft, and Watercolour are all amazing.

Showdown features the most sick beats, the other two are mostly vocals, but they're still amazing. Watercolour has a pretty awesome music vid, too.

Here's a foreign (Israeli I think?) song that you might like: Yoredet

LOVE! 8D

7/28/2011 #161
VelvetyCheerio

XD Epic! Too bad we'll never know how the revolution ended. Of course, those are so rarely successful that we all probably died horribly pointless deaths but oh well. It was cool while it lasted.

I know. It was so intense.

My sister woke me up by shaking a plastic bag, but in the dream, it sounded like the guard's arm was breaking, and I'm pretty sure the rest of the army was converging upon the rest of my crew, so I woke up fighting with my comforter. xD

at the same time that I was all, "Yes, I'm alive!" was also like, "No! My crew mates!"

7/28/2011 #162
VelvetyCheerio

The actor, Tyler Hoechlin, PLAYS A CHARACTER CALLED NICK FROM LOUISIANA IN A MOVIE!

XD Hopefully this doesn't infringe upon copyrights.

7/28/2011 #163
VelvetyCheerio

also, I only wrote one word and it was "when".

SIGH.

Story, write thyself!

7/28/2011 #164
lookingwest

erp

7/28/2011 #165
lookingwest

okay since i haven't been able to write for pretty much like...

days.

maybe i should just read something :/ get the second hunger games book...

7/28/2011 #166
Nesasio

at the same time that I was all, "Yes, I'm alive!" was also like, "No! My crew mates!"

o.o Inspiration attack. !

7/28/2011 #167
VelvetyCheerio

Ooh, do that and then BR it, pls? :D

I don't want to read it, cause I didn't like the first one too much. :\ but maybe the second will be better...

7/28/2011 #168
lookingwest

catching fire it is!

i can't believe how fast those get delivered to my kindle... O_O

7/28/2011 #169
VelvetyCheerio

o.o Inspiration attack. !

Write it down before it gets away!!!

7/28/2011 #170
lookingwest

I don't want to read it, cause I didn't like the first one too much. :\ but maybe the second will be better...

yeah i agree, i wasn't sold 100% on the first one either but again, everyone keeps telling me to freaking read it, so I'll just do it since I'm super bored and I'm sick of Great Expectations. hahaha

i will, definitely. I actually heard the third book wasn't as good as the first two and I'm expecting it to be a suppper downer. Which will suck. But oh well!

7/28/2011 #171
lookingwest

oh i can already tell this is going to be really frustrating, XD

7/28/2011 #172
VelvetyCheerio

catching fire it is!

huzzah! and hooray for kindle! more convenient than a bookstore.

also, I have books I should read, but they're all supe romances, blah!

y u no more expensive books that I didn't need to buy?

7/28/2011 #173
VelvetyCheerio

oh i can already tell this is going to be really frustrating, XD

That doesn't sound like a good way to start off reading a book. lol

7/28/2011 #174
VelvetyCheerio

hooray, parents are home! this probably means I'll be leaving...

Hmm.

7/28/2011 #175
Nesasio

Ciao Fang.

7/28/2011 #176
VelvetyCheerio

ne'ermind, I get to stay. boo, cause I didn't get to check on our farm animals. :\

and sigh, cause my dad wonders why our goats keep getting out. hmm. no grass on our land, plenty of grass on neighbors. somehow, this does not connect with him, even when I blatantly told him, the animals are hungry. nah, he's just going to put barbed wire over the fence. goats don't care, though. they have rhino skin, they don't feel it....

oh well. I'm gonna go back to writing.

*lurks*

7/28/2011 #177
unemployed-joy

Hiya.

Presentation went well. For the most part, got my facts straight from Wikipedia and winged it. Prof seemed happy enough.

Now I'm eating mushroom chicken and chow mein in an empty classroom. Yummm.

7/28/2011 #178
Tekla

*distracts self*

7/28/2011 #179
unemployed-joy

From what?

(I am a fountain of distraction)

7/28/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member