The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Rainbow35

Nom did she say that for a reason or was it completely out of the blue? haha

It was during a conversation that was already sorta-about the thing she said she'd have me committed if I did. I'm thinking now that she didn't mean it, though. I wonder what she'd do to me then, if I did do the thing she said I'm not supposed to.

I don't think she had a very good reason to say that, though.

8/24/2011 #2,941
Jealous Rage

That's how I was for a long time. Only water, I mean. Now, I've taken to drinking Sprite as well, when I have money. It's orange juice at the moment haha.

8/24/2011 #2,942
Carus

what is this thing? It's kind of hard to follow what you're talking about (or maybe I'm just tired who knows)

8/24/2011 #2,943
Jealous Rage

Also, hey everybody.

8/24/2011 #2,944
Carus

hi Don :)

I totally couldn't live if I only drank water... I need variety in drinks, I'm not sure why. Also I'm addicted to coffee big time.

8/24/2011 #2,945
Rainbow35

D: wtf

i hope it was just a joke, hoyl fuck

Not so much a joke, as a thing you'd say when you're angry or some other negative emotion, and you don't mean it.

I'd love to see her try, though. xD I think you need to actually be diagnosed with something to be put in a mental institution. (I am, actually, but nothing that could get me locked away)

8/24/2011 #2,946
Fractured Illusion

That's how I was for a long time. Only water, I mean. Now, I've taken to drinking Sprite as well, when I have money. It's orange juice at the moment haha.

Cool, I dont tend to run into people much like me :p Everyone always give me weird looks when I choose water over coke or coffee or whatever haha

Sprite was te shit when I was a kid. And 7up haha. Oh the memories...

8/24/2011 #2,947
Jealous Rage

Yeah, I got into water cuz I used to be really addicted to soda. Wanted to see if not drinking soda would help lose weight/just generally be more healthy. It stuck, luckily enough. Of course, the freeness factor didn't exactly hurt either haha.

8/24/2011 #2,948
Rainbow35

I totally couldn't live if I only drank water... I need variety in drinks, I'm not sure why. Also I'm addicted to coffee big time.

Only water. Green tea when I feel I should be a bit healthy/need to wake up. Alcohol if the social setting demands it.

Used to drink Red Bull a lot, but haven't touched it in months.

I drink lots and lots of hot chocolate. :D I hate the taste of coffee, unless it's coffee-flavoured biscuits. :P I drink green tea if I'm trying to be on a diet.

8/24/2011 #2,949
Fractured Illusion

yeah water is awesome :D when its cold its so crisp and wonderful

i cant really drink sodas anymore, theyre too sugary and just make me more thirsty. it's a side-effect im willing to live with tho XD

8/24/2011 #2,950
Rainbow35

what is this thing? It's kind of hard to follow what you're talking about (or maybe I'm just tired who knows)

It doesn't matter, just call it blank. :D So my mum told me that if I blanked, she would send me to a mental institution. And that took place during a conversation about blanking. (But she didn't mean it, I don't think) And I am wondering what exactly she'd do to me if I did blank.

Make sense now, or is it more confusing?

Maybe you are tired, 'cause I think I am. :P

8/24/2011 #2,951
Rainbow35

I hate sodas, because they're fizzy. D: I can't drink fizzy things, because I find them painful. :/

8/24/2011 #2,952
Fractured Illusion

(i ditched Red Bull cuz its unhealthy and also just gave me too many sideffects to be worth the trouble, if anyone's curious. it also freaked me out how fast my heart would pound. shit just wasnt good for me)

8/24/2011 #2,953
Rainbow35

I think the internet is like a drug. I had no internet for a week or so (and I lived), and now I have it again and I'm all weird and shaky and hyper and stuff. :O

Or maybe I just need sleep.

8/24/2011 #2,954
Jealous Rage

I never really got into the energy drinks. A lot of people would drink them at school, but it was never something I liked, for one reason or another.

8/24/2011 #2,955
Carus

urgh i hate the taste of red bull

8/24/2011 #2,956
Fractured Illusion

I never really got into the energy drinks. A lot of people would drink them at school, but it was never something I liked, for one reason or another.

Thats a good thing. Not worth the trouble.

also kinda scary hearing people supposedly die from energy drinks (tho they consumed several in one go I think)

8/24/2011 #2,957
Fractured Illusion

urgh i hate the taste of red bull

its a love/hate for me XD

8/24/2011 #2,958
Jealous Rage

Yeah, we'd always hear the stories about some dumbass drinking like six and having a heart attack.

8/24/2011 #2,959
Fractured Illusion

the stories i heard of always involved partying too haha

8/24/2011 #2,960
Fractured Illusion

did nom go to sleep?

8/24/2011 #2,961
Jealous Rage

Yeah, it was always partying, or people getting pumped up before a sporting event. Sometimes a mix, if they partied too hard the night before and felt they needed something to pick them up before the game haha.

8/24/2011 #2,962
Fractured Illusion

i wonder if they didnt feel how fast their hearts were going. i take one red bull (and there are even stronger energy drinks out there) and my heart goes haywire. several? shit man poor heart. how can they not feel it?

or maybe my heart is weak and other people dont feel it as much as I do XD but i doubt it

8/24/2011 #2,963
Carus

I get like that when I have one too many coffees haha.

8/24/2011 #2,964
Rainbow35

did nom go to sleep?

No, I went to Tumblr. :P

8/24/2011 #2,965
Jealous Rage

I think it's because they just pound them back, really quick. So they don't feel the effects until they've already finished several. If they drank it slow, gave it time for the caffeine to kick in, they'd realize one is probably enough.

8/24/2011 #2,966
Fractured Illusion

tubmr can be pretty addictive. all them pages of pictures...

and yeah warrior that sounds logical. i usually take it slow when i drink, i forgot some chug XD

8/24/2011 #2,967
Jealous Rage

I should check my Tumblr soon, before too many people post stuff and my dash gets overwhelmed.

8/24/2011 #2,968
VelvetyCheerio

I drink a lot of flavored water, and lately, powerade.

Oh, and milk. Mmm. And apple juice. It is the only juice I ever want to drink.

Coffee is like a severe depressant for me, for some reason. xD

But water is amazing, especially nowadays with that blasted ball of heat in the sky that never seems to go away. :\

8/24/2011 #2,969
VelvetyCheerio

also, I don't want to read this story anymore. ;__;

*skimskimskim*

8/24/2011 #2,970
« Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member