The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »
Poll
So, did you read the rules before playing The Review Game? And the review requirements in the first post of this topic?
1 Yes
2 No
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
Palm Tree

Reviewing Twisted Smiles. 8D

Edit:: Reviewed all four chapters of Twisted Smiles. Update soon, KK!

And, because my first three chapters are all over 4,000 words, I request that only the first two of Eden, the bare minimum, be read and reviewed. Please and thank you! :3

7/27/2009 . Edited 7/28/2009 #211
deefective

Never mind, I'm reviewing Eden. I promise it'll be done before the end of today.

7/30/2009 . Edited 8/3/2009 #212
deefective

I reviewed three chapters of Eden.

Can someone please review the last three chapters of Ivy & Isabelle.

Thanks.

8/3/2009 #213
dragonflydreamer

Reviewing "Ivy & Isabelle."

EDIT: Reviewed all four chapters of "Ivy & Isabelle." Highly recommended.

Please review three chapters of Defenseless, We Will Stand by Avant-garde and Dream Realms.

8/5/2009 . Edited 8/6/2009 #214
MikiSweety

Reviewing Defenseless, We Will Stand.

EDIT: Reviewed 3 chapters of Defenseless, We Will Stand. Please review 3 chapters of A Phoenix's Rise (you can skip the prologue if you'd like. It's short and not really needed).

8/7/2009 . Edited 8/9/2009 #215
CraigAPrice

Reading At Phoenix's Rise.

Edit: Finished. Reviewed Chapters 1-3, and read the prelude, but found too short to comment. Started slow, but getting good ^_^.

If someone could read my story: The Chronicles of Starlyn: The Fear of Magic . Prelude + Chapters 1-3, I'd appreciate it, if the word amount are past the rules, as much as you can read. Thank you, and it's fun to finally begin the review game.

8/9/2009 . Edited 8/9/2009 #216
Chasing Skylines

-- Off Topic --

I'm sorry, but your reviews do not count.

If you have any problems with the ruling, please go to Problems/Questions.

-- End Off Topic --

MikiSweety is up next with chapters 1-3 of A Phoenix's Rise.

8/10/2009 #217
CraigAPrice

*Off Topic*

I'm sorry my reviews didn't impress you. Just to clear things up, I have read the rules before even participating in these review events. I didn't realize it had to be exact on how many sentences of each thing and how many it was. I implied a few variations of some of what you want to be put in. When I browsed some of the ones done in the past, not everyone put as much detail as you guys require and get away with it, So I wasn't too stressed on copying the exact format when I just reviewed and let know what I thought of the story. MikiSweety wished for any 3 chapters of his story to be reviewed. I reviewed 1-3 under the wrong format. I will now read chapter 4-5 of his in your terms. I apoligize for the misunderstanding.

*End Off Topic*

8/10/2009 #218
Lime-Cat

-- OFF TOPIC --

Sabotuer: As SeasideDreams already said, if you have a problem with the ruling, you should be bringing it up in the Problems/Questions thread. I have said in the Stories Depth thread that if you have a problem with the review standards, you are more than welcome to bring a way to improve them in the Suggestions thread. That said, I still do not appreciate the attitude you are playing this game with. Your review of chapter 4 did not count because as far as I can tell, you only commented on 1 category - opening. Your comment on grammar did not count because we have a rule that states anything along the lines of "no mistakes" for the grammar section do not count.

I would highly suggest you try out the Easy Fix threads before venturing into the Depth threads as I feel you can expect a higher success rate there. As a final note, always state who is next when making an off-topic post to avoid confusion.

-- END OFF TOPIC --

MikiSweety is next with chapters 1-3 of "A Phoenix's Rise"

8/10/2009 #219
CraigAPrice

*Off Topic*

First off, I posted a topic already, don't know if it didn't post due to the fictionpress error, or if it got deleted. Now that the fictionpress error is gone however you can see the reviews I was talking about. I reviewed chapter 5-6 of A Phoenix Rise as an apoligy right after being told my reviews weren't good enough. I already said I don't have a problem with the reviewing which is why I made up for it by reviewing the next two chapters under the right conditions. It's my way of saying I'm sorry, and it won't happen again. Chapter 4 review you speak of was part of my first 3 reviews, and I already know that it didn't have enough. Again, I'm sorry to everyone in the game, and when I review the next person I shall not fail at the qualifications.

*END off topic*

MikiSweety is next with 3 chapters of "A Phoenix's Rise"

8/12/2009 #220
The Lucy Program

Currently reviewing "A Phoenix's Rise."

Edit: Reviewed 3 chapters of "A Phoenix's Rise."

Could someone please review 3 chapers of "Mal'ethil"? Thankyou:]

8/14/2009 . Edited 8/16/2009 #221
katietheunicorn

Currently reviewing three chapters of "Mal'ethil."

Edit: Complete. Please review 6 chapters of "Trails to the Outside." I realize I may be overasking, so if wanted the prologue is short so you may skip and just do 2-6, technically reviewing 5 chapters. :P Thanks!

Double Edit: I have noticed my mistake in chapter three where I said "I" instead of Brenna. I'm begging you, don't kill me about it. :P I admit I'm one for uploading without looking back so I need to stop doing that. ^^; Otherwise, please, please criticize. I need a little rough in my life.

8/17/2009 . Edited 8/17/2009 #222
mikey magee

--Off Topic--

Katie, you only reviewed 3 chapters of Mal'ethil. According to the rules you can only ask for what you have given. Meaning you can't ask for 6 reviews when you yourself have only give three. So you can only ask for three (3) reviews since you gave that many

--On Topic--

katietheunicorn is up with 3 chapters of "Trails to the Outside"

EDITED on August 20th 1:36 am, I am reviweing "Trials to the outside"

Reviewed 6 of "Trials to the outside"

Please review 6 of "Fireflies sleep in the Grass"

8/18/2009 . Edited 8/20/2009 #223
vinny2

Reviewing six chapter of Fireflies Sleep in the Grass.

Fished my reviews of Fireflies Sleep in the Grass.

Six chapters of The Powerpuff Girls, please! Thanks in advance!

9/2/2009 . Edited 9/2/2009 #224
idraax

Am currently reading it. Will get back to you with a review.

9/6/2009 #225
Lime-Cat

-- OFF TOPIC --

idraax has well exceeded the time limit for reviewing mikey magee and they did not edit their placeholder post nor did they submit any reviews. Therefore, mikey's story, "The Powerpuff Girls" is still up for review.

-- END OFF TOPIC --

mikey magee is next with 6 chapters of "The Powerpuff Girls"

9/13/2009 #226
MikiSweety

Reviewing the Powerpuff Girls

Edit: Reviewed 6 chapters of the Powerpuff Girls. Please review 6 chapters of "A Phoenix's Rise". Later chapters preferred (but there are only really 7 chapters, so...)

9/18/2009 . Edited 9/20/2009 #227
Ersa Crayold

Reviewing A Phoenix's Rise.

Edit: Please review 6 consecutive chapters of Disconsolate. Thank you.

9/27/2009 . Edited 9/29/2009 #228
sugaplumprincess

Reviewing 'Disconsolate'

Edit: Finished reviewing 6 chapters of 'Disconsolate'

3 chapters of 'The Opal Fox' please, later chapters preferred

9/30/2009 . Edited 10/3/2009 #229
lookingwest

Reviewed three chapters of The Opal Fox

Reviews for three chapters of Vampire and The Romantics would be much appreciated!

11/2/2009 . Edited 11/2/2009 #230
sophiesix

reviewed Vampire and the Romantics ch 4, 5, 6.

Please review any three chapters of A Puppet in the Hand

12/5/2009 . Edited 12/5/2009 #231
Shirin Madavey

Will review 3 chapters of A Puppet in the Hand

Done

Can someone please review three chapters of The Morphine

16, 17, 18

12/12/2009 . Edited 12/12/2009 #232
mikey magee

Reviewing The Morphine

Reviewed chapters 13-18 of the Morphine

Please review chapters 7-12 of "Gravity's Lover"

12/19/2009 . Edited 12/19/2009 #233
lookingwest

Reviewed Chapters 7-12 of Gravity's Lover!

Please review any set of 4 chapters for I Never Said I Was Brave, thank you!

12/27/2009 . Edited 12/27/2009 #234
qczhao

I have reviewed CH 1-4 of I Never Said I Was Brave

Please review CH 1-4 of Paragon.

1/15/2010 . Edited 1/15/2010 #235
Kackex

Completed reviewing CH 1-4 of Paragon.

Please review CH 1-4 of The Mindless Ones.

1/16/2010 #236
tiger002

Reviewing ch 1-4 of the mindless ones

1/18/2010 #237
Charel Lebl

Could someone review my story, "Touched" please?

1/25/2010 #238
Chasing Skylines

-- Off Topic --

Charel Lebl, you can't just ask people to review your story. Please read the rules. In short, you have to review the person before you first.

I also suggest you try out the Stories - EF topic before heading into the Multi-Chap topic.

-- End Off Topic --

Tiger002 is reviewing chapters 1-4 of The Mindless Ones.

Mod Edit:

tiger002 has well exceeded the 24 hour time limit to give the reviews (placeholder made on Jan 18 @ 4:10am). 2 reviews were given, but they do not meet the review requirements. Therefore:

Kackex is next with Chapters 1-4 of "The Mindless Ones"

1/25/2010 . Edited by Lime-Cat, 1/25/2010 #239
Sercus Kaynine

I've reviewed chapters 1-4 of The Mindless Ones.

Please review chapters 1-4 of The Wildest of Tales.

1/26/2010 . Edited 1/27/2010 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member