The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »
Anihyr Moonstar
Baybeh army. Rule the world, one dirty diaper at a time.

One baybeh army to rule them all...

Let's do it. 8)

10/4/2012 #1,171
Dexterity

I only do points commissions on dA. I'm too lazy to get a paypal account. My "art" isn't that great, so though the commissions don't pay much, it's enough to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside XD

Okay, I admit it, I'm just an insecure attention freak...

10/4/2012 #1,172
Highway Unicorn
One baybeh army to rule them all...

Let's do it. 8)

XDDDD

LE LotR REFERENCE XDDDDDD

10/4/2012 #1,173
Anihyr Moonstar
I only do points commissions on dA.

I thought about doing that, but I never cared enough about what I could get with those 'points' to motivate me to work for them. XD I figured I might as well just keep drawing what I felt like drawing rather than be required by commission to do other stuff. @-@

10/4/2012 #1,174
Anihyr Moonstar
LE LotR REFERENCE XDDDDDD

It's so versatile.

10/4/2012 #1,175
unemployed-joy

What's the points commission? Do you trade art for points and then redeem the points for something?

10/4/2012 #1,176
Dexterity

I'm motivated by the stupid dA messenger bag...I'm only around halfway to saving up points for that

10/4/2012 #1,177
Dexterity
What's the points commission? Do you trade art for points and then redeem the points for something?'

Yes, essentially dA points is a form of currency you can use on that site. People buy points, something like 80pts for $1 USD

10/4/2012 #1,178
Anihyr Moonstar
Do you trade art for points and then redeem the points for something?

Yeah. The points are only useable on dA, but you can buy things from them - like a premium account membership, or, like Dex just said, certain shop items. One point is like...five cents equivalent or something. So you can do really cheap commissions easy if you want.

10/4/2012 #1,179
notveryalice
Hahaha. Resent or reset?

I am a woman of mystery

10/4/2012 #1,180
unemployed-joy

Oooh. Interesting... I've been thinking about busting out my tablet and getting busy, but never have enough motivation. Maybe I'll look into this

10/4/2012 #1,181
Dexterity

is it just me, or the premium account thing isn't all that appealing? I mean, you get a prettier layout, but 600pts for 3 months seem somewhat of a waste to me

10/4/2012 #1,182
Anihyr Moonstar
is it just me, or the premium account thing isn't all that appealing? I mean, you get a prettier layout, but 600pts for 3 months seem somewhat of a waste to me

It never appealed to me in the least, but I was never hugely into dA in the first place, and I know nothing about layouts to begin with, so it would be totally wasted on me. XD

10/4/2012 #1,183
Dexterity
Oooh. Interesting... I've been thinking about busting out my tablet and getting busy, but never have enough motivation. Maybe I'll look into this

would you play in the AAT thread? please?

10/4/2012 #1,184
Anihyr Moonstar
I've been thinking about busting out my tablet and getting busy,

You draw too? :DD *runs off to search your profile for a dA link* /fails Dammit. :I Now I'm curious.

10/4/2012 #1,185
unemployed-joy
You draw too? :DD *runs off to search your profile for a dA link* /fails Dammit. :I Now I'm curious.

Oh, haha. I totally should put that up there. Here ya go: http://tibetan-knight.deviantart.com/

10/4/2012 #1,186
unemployed-joy
would you play in the AAT thread? please?

Whaaat is it? I should know what it is, but... I don't D: I'm a bad RG-er.

10/4/2012 #1,187
Dexterity

artist-author trade

trade drawings for reviews and vice versa! it's super fun

you fill out this form: Style and preference (ie, realism or anime or cartoon) -- What media you can do and which is preferred (pencil? computer?) -- Specific preference regarding subject (ie, females, or animals) -- Weaknesses overall -- Strengths overall -- Link to your portfolio

and submit it to the suggestions thread. A mod will add you to the list of artists, and you can participate in trading!

like all RG threads, there are instructions under the first post

10/4/2012 #1,188
Dexterity
Oh, haha. I totally should put that up there. Here ya go: http://tibetan-knight.deviantart.com/

so awesome :)

10/4/2012 #1,189
unemployed-joy

Oooh. I didn't realize that payment was in the form of reviews. How simple.

Maybe I will! I'll need to tinker around with my tablet and photoshop for a bit, get back into the swing of things. I haven't picked it up in... like two years D: For shame.

Also, who all here is on DA? LET'S BE DA FRIENDS.

10/4/2012 #1,190
Dexterity

sounds good to me. I'll start by adding you, haha

EDIT: dA stalking watching you, Monk

10/4/2012 . Edited 10/4/2012 #1,191
this wild abyss

Went to go get Chinese for lunch.

Me: Do you have any gluten free items on your menu?

Lady: FREE? No! No free here! You look at menu, you pay menu price! No free!

Me: ...never mind.

TROLOLOLOLOL

10/4/2012 #1,192
this wild abyss

Best thing ever.

10/4/2012 #1,193
unemployed-joy

I AM DEVASTATED BY HOW POPULAR YOU ARE.

And good.

dA stalking watching you

Heh, not much to watch at the moment. I might post some more face-painting pics when I get the chance, haha

10/4/2012 #1,194
Dexterity
Went to go get Chinese for lunch.

haha, that was hilarious

reminds me of when I went to a retreat with fellow students from my program. We had some free time between the talks during which we can go canoeing. An international student from China was like:

Chinese student: where do we pay?

Me: it's free.

Chinese student: really? Then where do we rent the lifejackets?

Me: no, seriously, it's all free

10/4/2012 . Edited 10/4/2012 #1,195
Dexterity
I AM DEVASTATED BY HOW POPULAR YOU ARE.

I'm utterly devastated by you and Tooth...

10/4/2012 #1,196
unemployed-joy

We should all meet up, sit in a room somewhere, and sob about the crippling fears of our own inadequacies together.

And then drink heavily.

10/4/2012 #1,197
improvementneeded

A very good point for Firefly: No sound in space. Somebody finally got it!

10/4/2012 #1,198
Dexterity

Or just drink heavily...like...now

Wait, I have to read a damn paper! darn...

10/4/2012 #1,199
improvementneeded

Please, compare yourself to me, you'll feel better in an instant. That's the gift pathetic people like me get...

10/4/2012 #1,200
« Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member